CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 Jul 2015 - #3

Are you saying he was never officially named a suspect? I think reading what LE has said about him, how he acted, his lies and the proof that he left the store and took Ember in the direction of where her paci was found (a time period in which Matthew simply said he couldn't remember where he went--although it was not even 24 hours later when he was asked) it is abundantly clear that LE suspected (actually WAY more than suspected) that Matthew disappeared his daughter. God knows if they would have needed her remains to prove he caused her death in a court of law. But LE was not beating around the bush at all about who they believed disappeared Ember. It was her dad.

Here is one article that talks about a couple of things: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-missing-babys-father-killed-in-shootout-with-police/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've read that news article, an abductor would need to know how to open the trailer door. Certain people would know how to open it like other family members and friends.
Also, mom has already said that it's possible he was watering their garden in that hour. That's been brought up a few times on one of the family's page. She stated that directly to certain family members and advocates. Why mom changed what was said after confronted just makes her seem not credible in my eyes. But that's jmho

They've deemed it a justified shooting

**** "Accordingly the use of deadly force was justified and each of the 13 named officers who fired his weapon during the volleys of gunfire described herein are discharged and cleared from criminal liability in this matter." - DA Andrus
**** "This concludes the inquiry into the lawfulness of the officers' actions in this matter. I wish them all well after their tragic involvement with Mr. Graham. I also wish the loved ones of Mr. Graham well and express condolences to all involved." -DA Andrus

https://www.facebook.com/Yreka.News/posts/474578052731812:0

After a satellite tracked the vehicle to a home in Dunsmuir a K-9 unit caught Graham’s scent and tracked it to a nearby garage. That’s when, according to Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus, Graham stood up and reached for a gun in his waistband and was shot by officers.

Andrus goes on to say quote “the strong suspicion that graham was armed with a firearm… coupled with the action of reaching toward his waistband.. together provide exceptionally strong evidence that the officers’ decisions to use deadly force was not only permissible but the only prudent course of action.”

https://kobi5.com/news/local-news/no-charges-in-fatal-officer-involved-shooting-26217/

man im starting to fear she will never be found. its so open out there and she was a tiny baby :(

New age progression to 16 months

Find Baby Ember added 3 new photos
Direct link to post May 11 at 8:46pm ·
We just got the age progression in and we are adding the photos of Matthew and Jamie as children so you can see how they came up with Ember’s features
:)
We are having a new flyer made and adding her age progression to it. Please share!

We have the revised version of Ember's age progression back. I understand people may not agree with it but it's VERY hard to do an age progression on babies under 2 and that is the reason NCMEC does not make theirs until age 2. This company is the only one that agreed to help us and we are grateful for that. I can't tell you how hard it is for Jamie and her family to picture Ember looking any other way than when she was here. It's even harder to see comments about how bad it is or how it "should look". It's more important to have a photo of what she could look like rather than have NOTHING at all! This is what we have to go on for now and we accept that. We want people to be able to spot her if she is seen. Please keep sharing her flyers! Lets bring her home!

5122016EmberGrahamAgeProgression.jpg

What a little doll baby .
Find EMBER !!!!

Klein Investigations and Consulting 14 hrs ·

Public Statement : Ember Graham Case - Consultants and Investigators from the State (s) of Texas and Georgia have completed phase one of their investigation regarding the missing infant child Ember Graham. The Investigators on the case are asking the public in the town of ONO California, for specific information regarding this case. We would like you to call our offices at 409-729-8798 x 3 if you may have witnessed any traffic on the roadway between the hour (s) of 8:15 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. on Plantina Road on the evening of July 1, 2015. It is very important that you know that we are accepting ANON calls with information. Investigators have met with the family, friends and witnesses as well as searchers and 1st responders in the area. We have leads that we must follow up on and we are asking the public's help in these leads.

Again - if you have information please call 409-729-8798 x3. We will begin to give the public updates as this case progresses.

Staff

I am so sad for her mama. I wish they will find Ember :(

Klein Investigations and Consulting 14 hrs ·

Public Statement : Ember Graham Case - Consultants and Investigators from the State (s) of Texas and Georgia have completed phase one of their investigation regarding the missing infant child Ember Graham. The Investigators on the case are asking the public in the town of ONO California, for specific information regarding this case. We would like you to call our offices at 409-729-8798 x 3 if you may have witnessed any traffic on the roadway between the hour (s) of 8:15 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. on Plantina Road on the evening of July 1, 2015. It is very important that you know that we are accepting ANON calls with information. Investigators have met with the family, friends and witnesses as well as searchers and 1st responders in the area. We have leads that we must follow up on and we are asking the public's help in these leads.

Again - if you have information please call 409-729-8798 x3. We will begin to give the public updates as this case progresses.

Staff

Klein Investigations and Consulting July 24 at 8:32pm · Regarding The Ember Graham Case - the caller last week that called in and was given a number to call in after they gave us information - we need you to call back. Your information did check out. Call the number you were given please.

There's a video out by KRCR that finally shows the footage from the convienence store.

They say the baby was alive in the store, so what could have happened within such a short amount of time?
Didn't they say the baby was "sleeping" while they were in the store?

I still think what happened was he went to go smoke out w a buddy and left her sleeping in the car and she died from that. it was super hot that day. then he panicked and got rid of her little body. I just wish she could be recovered, although she was so tiny and they are out in the boonies w a lot of wildlife. sorry for the mental image.

I hope the caller calls the PI back.

:bump:

Search for missing Shasta County baby continues long after her disappearance

https://kobi5.com/news/search-for-missing-shasta-county-baby-continues-long-after-her-disappearance-40085/

Nearly a year and a half after her disappearance there is still a cloud of mystery over what happened to Ember Skye Graham.

Early next year, Ember Graham would be turning 2 years old. At 6 months the little girl from Happy Valley, California went missing.

The one person who may have known her whereabouts, her father, killed in a shoot-out with police.

“We’re not going to give up and we’re just hoping nobody else gives up too,” said Jamie Graham in an interview with the Redding Record Searchlight.

“We’re not giving up on her, just because there isn’t any new information doesn’t mean we’re going to stop,” said Jamie Graham.

Just read about this poor little baby :( Poor little mite.

I'm just mad the police shot him dead, wouldn't a quick taser or a good kneecapping have sufficed? Trigger happy with most horrible consequence - this baby is probably dead and alone somewhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back