CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by CarmelEyesD, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

Unless of course it was a pink pacifier with ABC design on the front (example) and JG already told LE that's what she had with her when MG took her for the night (or LE asked JG what kind/brand/color she had and she described it to a T). Mighty big coincidence they'd locate the exact same kind of pacifier on the side of the road there, of all places.

2. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Yeah - it was semi-live and lasted about a minute and a half. Great news station, eh? :facepalm: :notgood:

Twitter's been better.

We'll get better info soon:

Joseph Szydlowski ‏@JSzydlowski_RS 3m3 minutes ago
    Press conference is over and I'm heading back to do the write up.

https://twitter.com/JSzydlowski_RS/with_replies

3. JeannaT

JeannaT Former Member

I do wonder, if you've murdered your baby, how does a pacifier fall out of your car or out of the baby? That's just weird, IMHO, that the pacifier was found. If I were burying a deceased baby, a pacifier wouldn't fall off of me.

Sad, sad case.

4. catswhiskers

catswhiskers Active Member

I've just listened to their whole live bulletin - hopeful there'd be more info, but nope. No live coverage of PC at all - just a young female reporter awkwardly relaying a couple of highlights of what was said. Very disappointing.

5. Nece

Nece New Member

Like MG's mom? That is who I'm hearing is at hospital. I'm concerned that he hurt her or that she is having a breakdown realizing that he did something with the baby.

6. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

no I think it's JG but for the same reason

JMO

7. Nece

Nece New Member

:( unless she had it in her mouth and it fell out while he was moving her :(
    I hope they catch him soon

8. Nece

Nece New Member

So the Find Baby Ember page is having people tell them of sightings of MG?!
    I would think they should be calling the police
    Are they trying to get the reward?
    I don't think they should be having people report things directly to them IMO

9. Tillicum

Tillicum Well-Known Member

Or maybe she was fussing in the truck and when the pacifier didn't help he threw it out the window before he lost his temper and hurt her?

10. nikb

nikb Active Member

I'm in California and I can say it really doesn't take much to get that prescription here. Go in and say you were once stressed out, ever, had a headache, ever, etc. and you can get one. I haven't done it but have talked to people who did and thought it was so easy it was actually funny (including FIL who grew up in the 60s and hadn't touched it since, but when he saw all the "pot shops" around he decided to give it a try). So I wouldn't be surprised if he had a prescription at some point. I mean maybe he didn't, but I can see where he might very easily have one. He probably didn't want to spend the money to go see a 'doc' again and get it renewed. I don't think they prescribe "wax" or "honey" or whatever, but I'm not really sure. I know they apparently have a huge variety of pot to choose from in the store part, after you talk to the 'doc.' Smoke-able, edible, etc.

11. Nece

Nece New Member

Friends of family on SM said it was his mom IDK

12. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

Or, that was the location he got out of the truck with her and it just fell to the ground? I can't recall how many (countless) times I'd taken one of mine out of their car seat to find their pacifier sitting right there in the seat, or fall to the floor.

13. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

That would be great for him, he'd say "see? I wasn't even there, the KIDNAPPER must have dropped her there".

14. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

not really 'cause he could just say the kidnapper threw away her pacifier :facepalm:

but whatever was said threw him over the edge - maybe it was just a big scene when Ember's mom found out & he lost his mind (which was already gone IMO)

15. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

This is what I'm thinking.

16. GGE

GGE GGE=GonnaGetEm

Well yeah it's gonna be hers and it will lead them to her. But that doesn't necessarily put him in any more edanger now than before of being linked to her death. He can say "the kidnapper must have left her there, and her pacifier too" and that's that. Something more must be present for him to be freaking out. Something that links him to the cause of death without mistake.

IMO.

17. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

Or he knows he's left evidence all over the area where she is and they're about to find her. Dangit ! I hate speaking about a baby in the already determined to be deceased terms. :( I'm sorry baby Ember.

18. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

An innocent father, upon hearing that (possibly) his daughter's pacifier was found would be either:

A - Hopeful that LE is on the track of her kidnappers and the chance that Ember is alive. Or:

B - In despair because he now fears she's dead.

MG chose C - steal some money and a gun and run away.

Guilt! Guilt! Guilt!

19. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

He could, but maybe he's too panicked and not thinking quickly enough. It was just my first thought when I heard finding the pacifier it was prompted him to run. I mean, the best he could do for his original story was someone came in the night and took her.

20. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

yes I think I would be in despair because 'omg my baby doesn't even have her pacifier to comfort her'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.