CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said himself that the reason he cant' remember a lot about that night is because he was high on the marijuana wax and passed out at about 10pm and didn't wake until around 5am and that was when he found her missing. He also said that he turned off the swamp cooler before bed because it was getting too cold however it was over 90 degrees until at least midnight that night. He also said she always woke every 2 hous to be fed so he has essentially admitted to missing several of her feedings overnight due to being passed out from drugs.

I think there might be a difference between "unimpeachable" witness and a credible witness.

If the cousin is, by and large, honest and reliable, that's credible IMHO. If the witness were say, an unrelated person with a squeaky clean reputation who came over and actually interacted with him and saw the baby was fine, that would be "unimpeachable".

I never used the phrase unimpeachable, you may be thinking of someone else.

My statements which are not backedu by MSM come from one of the Ember fb pages, where one family member has stated that the mother's family does NOT stand by the father's story, and has said that all is not what it seems from media. Speculation is that the mother is simply trying to get the father to tell her where the baby is before she publicly turns on him.

Since it's from fb consider it rumor.

But I do have a prety good reputation here on WS for accurate info FWIW.

I never used the phrase unimpeachable, you may be thinking of someone else.

My statements which are not backedu by MSM come from one of the Ember fb pages, where one family member has stated that the mother's family does NOT stand by the father's story, and has said that all is not what it seems from media. Speculation is that the mother is simply trying to get the father to tell her where the baby is before she publicly turns on him.

Since it's from fb consider it rumor.

But I do have a prety good reputation here on WS for accurate info FWIW.

No, I know. ;D I'm just musing about different witnesses and whether you can believe them. Unimpeachable is best (not saying you used that word, though) but I wouldn't say a cousin isn't "credible" just because she's a cousin.

I Will take a second to state my opinion which is that both parents will eventually be arrested for, if nothing else, knowing that the kidnapping story was inaccurate and sticking with it. JMO. I also believe Ember is not alive. JMO.

Thank you for saying this. I"ve been posting this same fact on twitter and facebook - and can post the stats sheets to back this up -

The US dept of justice's most recent report on missing children shows that of some 797,000 missing kids:

about 115 were kidnapped, by strangers.

about 5% of those were kidnapped from within their home.

pretty much all of them had some evidence of breaking and entering.

This case does not have that evidence.

Anyone REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY think she was taken from her home by a stranger?

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/196465.pdf
https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/196467.pdf

(Or Lisa Irwin? Or Ayla Reynolds? Or.... Or.... Or....)
That's why parents end up being looked at so closely. Because they don't bother to research stats before making up stories JMO

Thank you for saying this. I"ve been posting this same fact on twitter and facebook - and can post the stats sheets to back this up -

The US dept of justice's most recent report on missing children shows that of some 797,000 missing kids:

about 115 were kidnapped, by strangers.

about 5% of those were kidnapped from within their home.

pretty much all of them had some evidence of breaking and entering.

This case does not have that evidence.

Anyone REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY think she was taken from her home by a stranger?

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/196465.pdf
https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/196467.pdf

To answer that last part - I don't believe a stranger took her - or anyone else but I like going through those scenarios to see what would be involved. Hearing from others on here either reinforces or shakens my belief/theory. If am not truly sure about my own theory, I will start to feel it when I read the conversations of those who feel opposite. I will start to think "maybe". With this case, I haven't been swayed to a maybe about a stranger for one minute.

But that is just me and I could be wrong. The best part of this forum for me is being able to hear each and every thought and opinion. In the end - I think it's the welfare of Ember that we all care about and not who was right/wrong in the end. I wouldn't want the wrong person to go free because they weren't the popular/obvious choice to me. But I think here the focus is on the obvious and correct one.

MinnesotaMary - I can't answer all you questions but the father is not in jail, no he is on probation. He was picked up right after hte baby went missing and was held for a few days because he was taking RX drugs he hadn't disclosed to his probation officer. He was let back out witht a GPS ankle bracelet on but then the judge ruled it was to be taken off after just a few days so now he's out and just checking in with probation 7 days a week. The mother is 19 and father is about 25. The mother was packing at her parents house to move in with the father while the father watched the baby, they were to move in together the next morning but instead the next morning the father called the mother and the police to say the baby was missing. He has refused to take voice stress test analysis and I can't recall if he also refused the lie detector or not. When police searched the 2 acre property they focused on teh rundown trailer that media mistakenly reported initially that she had been taken from, which had a cesspool and no running water or electricity. The family has been vocal about saying taht is NOT the trailer they live in, they live in the better nicer one on the same property. That run down trailer had stuff inside for manufacturing the honey wax marijuana oil stuff. Apparently it's a flammable and dangerous process involving butane in some way.

I'm going to quote some MSM now to back up my statements in case anyone isn't caught up:

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/dads-inconsistencies-revealed

"Graham refused to submit to a voice stress analysis, a lie-detection software."

"They found Ember’s medication to treat seizures makes her a restless sleeper, and she wakes up at night about every two hours for feedings, officials said."

"When Graham put Ember to sleep, he told detectives it was so hot that he only had her wearing a diaper. He told them that his swamp cooler would mask noise. But investigators said he later told them he had turned the cooler off before going to sleep because it was chilly.

The sheriff’s office said outdoor temperatures were more than 90 degrees at the time Graham went to sleep at about 10:30 p.m
., and he did not wake up until about 5:30 a.m. Thursday.

He later told detectives he passed out and he had been smoking “wax” marijuana honey oil all night, the sheriff’s office said."

"The sheriff’s office also said Graham, who is being held at Shasta County Jail on a probation violation unrelated to his daughter’s disappearance, admitted to manufacturing and extracting honey oil. Precursors to a honey oil operation were found in the trailer, officials said.

Additionally, it is alleged he was using prescription medication that he did not disclose to his probation officer."

Hope this helps to back up a lot of what I'm saying for those who might question it. :)

hate to say it, but i think it's only a matter of time until her remains are found. the pictures from the vigil make MG look like he's terrified....

Hi. I am just starting to read about this awful 6 mo old baby case - I have only seen 2 videos -1.) the mom going on about how caring the dad is.... and 2.) the Fbk video of the baby and the mom and the dad together.

A. Someone posted about dad being on Fbook & seeming somewhat 'nutZ' - could you please give me a link??? Are you talking about HIS OWN FBook page and crazy things he himself posted, or did you mean something like a twitter page where OTHER PEOPLE are posting about the guy?

B. Also, is he on probation for drugs? Which drugs does the guy use? Link to his criminal history, please? What exactly was he busted for, and he is locked up now, correct?

C. Why him and the mom not live together?

D. How did the guy make $$ ?

E. Where are the pictureS of dad and mom at vigil - I saw one only ?

F. What the heck is 'wax marijuana' ??

G. I read that the police yapped already about what this guy said in his interview/s with them - is there a link to video? News articles? I'd like to see the actual quotes.

H. What the heck is known about this dad that is so damning - blood of the baby in her crib in his crummy trailer? ?

I. I found it odd that the mom would go on and on about how terrific he is - why are they not living together?

J. Did I notice that people are saying this mom is in an unhealthy relationship with this guy -- is cut-off from her own family and old-pals ? True or not?

K. What the heck is going on about police 'calling off searches', and then starting them back up? Why in the world would they have any reason to think this baby is not 'out there' anywhere - - all I can think of is something horrid like Fargo/wood chipper in this guy's yard, or recent bonfire in his yard?

L. I read there are 'attack dogs' at his trailer - correct?

M. I also read that the guy had his trailer like 'double/triple' bolted shut - is that trust? No signs of forced entry?

N. Is it because this guy is a druggie that he's such a suspect - Jekyll/Hyde sort when he's 'using' ?? Concrete history - e.g.'s of what he's done in past?

O. Again, how was this guy making money? Did he hold down a stable job? Was he living all alone?

P. Just saw short clip with a grey haired sheriff with a mustache - he said (yesterday??? - not sure) that they're looking for the body of the baby in 'Ono' - what is 'Ono' - how far away from dad's trailer? WHAT EVIDENCE would the sheriff have that would make 'Ono' the site for the search? All I can think would be that they have video catching dad in that particular area late in the nite when the baby 'mysteriously disappeared' ?? Any locals to comment here - aerial maps of the trailer to 'Ono', and of 'Ono' area, please?

Q. Here's a question: Does this dad have a known history of telling big lies? I don't know his criminal history, but maybe he's one of those sorts who, when he gets arrested, tends to 'yap on and on' to the police, or lie and do the 'waddunt me' routine, but never zips his lip --- I did see that this time the guy did ask for an attorney - am I correct that this dad talked to police 2X and during 2X he said 'gimmee an attorney' - - at what exact point in the interrogation did he say 'gimmee a lawyer' ??

R. Did dad and mom both readily agree to polygraphs and assuming they did what are the results for each of them, please?

tyia !!

Hi Minnesota Mary! Most if not all of these questions can be answered by reading the first thread :) now would be a good time to catch up in case the search goes on much longer. However, after the updates last night it sure seems LE has a specific area in mind.

Most important to read would be the Sheriffs Statement which is posted in its entirety on the KRCR website and linked several times in the first thread. Also a lot of videos of the family speaking to the media, MGs FB and Instagram are linked there as well.

It is just one thread and will get you caught up with the most factual information we have been able to ascertain!

HTH!

Here's the sheriff's statement again (which is not entirely accurate according to family who dispute which trailer they were staying/living in, but it is the official LE statement so it must be considered accurate at this time IMO):

"On July 7, 2015, at approximately 1700 hours, the ground search for Ember Sky Graham will be suspended. Searchers from all over the Northstate have searched for Ember in the Happy Valley, Cloverdale, Clear Creek, and Centerville areas looking for any sign of her with negative results. Shasta County Search and Rescue will be redeployed if any future viable tips surface.

From the onset of this case the Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit has been investigating the incident. On day one numerous law enforcement agencies that make up the CART team (Child Abduction Response Team) ascended on the area and conducted door to door canvassing of the neighborhood and surrounding areas developing no viable leads as too Ember’s whereabouts. The Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit has investigated this case from all angles. At this time we have not found any credible evidence supporting Matthew Graham’s account that Ember was abducted by a stranger or by anyone else.

Matthew came voluntarily to the Sheriff’s Office on day one to be interviewed. Immediately investigators began to find several inconstancies in his statement during routine questioning of events leading up to the time of Ember’s missing report. Matthew showed very little remorse for the disappearance of his daughter. At no time during the eight plus hours that he was with detectives did he ever inquire what was being done to find her. He also refused to submit to a CVSA (Computer Voice Stress Analysis) exam to help rule himself out as a participant in his daughter’s disappearance. He offered little to no assistance to investigators to help clear himself. During the course of the investigation video surveillance was obtained from the Happy Stop Market near the corner of Oak Street and Cloverdale Ln in Happy Valley. The surveillance showed Matthew arriving with Ember not fastened in a safety seat, as he took her into the store and pumps fuel. He then drove out the parking lot heading westbound on Cloverdale Ln in the opposite direction from his home.

Matthew told detectives that he was taking a drive to get Ember to fall asleep. Keeping in mind the sweltering temperatures that day, and that his vehicle is not equipped with air conditioning the child would not likely fall asleep under those conditions. Matthew was adamant that he drove to the intersection of Clear Creek Rd and Cloverdale Ln, completed a U-turn and drove back home. Investigators took Matthew to the location and drove the route. The round trip from the Happy Stop Market and back took approximately 8 minutes under normal driving speeds.

Matthew said he did not stop and did not have any vehicle problems while on this trip. He agreed that it only took under 10 minutes to complete the drive.

What Matthew didn’t know prior to making that statement is that detectives had video surveillance showing he left the Happy Stop Market and also video of him driving back by over an hour later. When he was shown this he immediately said he didn’t think it was that long and then could not remember what he did or went during that hour. When detectives pressed him to remember, he asked to speak with a lawyer before any further questioning. This is one of many inconstancies in Matthews’s statement.

When investigating the possibility that a third party could have abducted Ember as Matthew has stated, detectives have considered several facts. Matthew was keeping Ember in an approximate 25 foot camp trailer on the Noosha Ln property. The trailer has no running water or working bathroom. The sewage from the main residence flows into a cesspool and the property is covered in garbage and old vehicles. The property is cross fenced and you have to go through two gates and guard dogs that will bark and confront strangers. The trailer door leading to Ember’s playpen where Matthew said she was sleeping has a broken door handle mechanism and needs to be opened with a screwdriver or similar tool. You would also need to have some knowledge on how to operate the door. Crime scene technicians found the door to be difficult to open and close as it did not fit in the frame well and made noise opening and closing. According to Matthew, Ember would cry within 10 seconds of being picked up by a stranger.

When Matthew said he laid Ember down it was so hot that he only had her sleeping in a diaper. He said he had a swamp cooler on which would mask noise however later said it was so “chilly” that he turned it off prior to going to sleep. Records indicate the outside temperature was over 90 degrees around the time he said he went to sleep. Due to Ember’s medical conditions she does not sleep consistently and needs to be fed every two hours. Matthew said he went to sleep around 2230 hours, and did not wake up until around 0530 hours. He later told detectives that he passed out and had been smoking “wax” marijuana honey oil all night.

Ember has special medical needs. She is prone to having seizures and takes medicine twice a day to control them. The medication does not make her tired or sleepy, but rather it makes her restless so that she never really goes into REM sleep. Due to the medication, Ember is a very restless sleeper, is constantly flailing around, and wakes up at night about every 2 hours to eat.

Currently Matthew is in custody on a felony probation violation hold. During his interview he admitted to manufacturing and extracting honey oil. The precursors to a honey oil extraction operation were found in his trailer. He is also using prescription medication that he failed to disclose to his probation officer as part of his probation orders.

As of this date, Matthew Graham is still considered as a Person of Interest into the disappearance of Ember Graham. Detectives with the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office, Major Crimes Unit continue to follow up on leads and are continuing to investigate the circumstances surrounding Ember’s disappearance as to Matthew Graham’s involvement as well as any information of a third party abduction.

At this time the Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit will field all inquiries from the press from the current PIO Lt. Dave Kent.

Anyone with information leading to the whereabouts of Ember Graham, please contact Shasta County Sheriff’s Major Crimes Unit at (530) 245-6135 or Sheriff’s Records at (530) 245-6025. Information can also be sent to the Sheriff’s Major Crimes Unit email address: mcu@co.shasta.ca.us"

That quote is but a snippet of the larger article, found here:

BTW, the family is adamant that the situation with her not being fastened into her safety seat is this:
She was in a carrier seat, buckled into it with the five-point harness, and that carrier seat was buckled into the vehicle BUT WITHOUT IT"S BASE.

That does not however make it less safe.

She was still buckled into this carrier seat when he carried her into the store (in her carrier seat) according to what is seen in surveillance AFAIK based on the FB page conversation and screen grabs of the video posted someplace, I believe it was here in the previous thread.

Take it FWIW.

Tho not an expert on body language or facial expressions, MG looks terrified . Like he's going to get caught . ( vigil photos) . The talk about coyotes in the area is a sickening but absolutely accurate statement.
Gruesome thoughts reeling through my mind. I pray he didn't accidentally leave that baby outside overnight...

I know there hasn't been mention of the car seat, so we have speculated that it's accounted for. But I'd like to know for sure it was found. What about other baby things like a playpen and swing?

Gruesome thoughts reeling through my mind. I pray he didn't accidentally leave that baby outside overnight...

I know there hasn't been mention of the car seat, so we have speculated that it's accounted for. But I'd like to know for sure it was found. What about other baby things like a playpen and swing?

I also want to know if the car seat is accounted for.

The playpen is where she was put down to sleep and where she was NOT found the next morning. I've heard no mention of a swing nor a crib for that matter.

Here's the sheriff's statement again (which is not entirely accurate according to family who dispute which trailer they were staying/living in, but it is the official LE statement so it must be considered accurate at this time IMO):

"On July 7, 2015, at approximately 1700 hours, the ground search for Ember Sky Graham will be suspended. Searchers from all over the Northstate have searched for Ember in the Happy Valley, Cloverdale, Clear Creek, and Centerville areas looking for any sign of her with negative results. Shasta County Search and Rescue will be redeployed if any future viable tips surface.

From the onset of this case the Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit has been investigating the incident. On day one numerous law enforcement agencies that make up the CART team (Child Abduction Response Team) ascended on the area and conducted door to door canvassing of the neighborhood and surrounding areas developing no viable leads as too Ember’s whereabouts. The Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit has investigated this case from all angles. At this time we have not found any credible evidence supporting Matthew Graham’s account that Ember was abducted by a stranger or by anyone else.

Matthew came voluntarily to the Sheriff’s Office on day one to be interviewed. Immediately investigators began to find several inconstancies in his statement during routine questioning of events leading up to the time of Ember’s missing report. Matthew showed very little remorse for the disappearance of his daughter. At no time during the eight plus hours that he was with detectives did he ever inquire what was being done to find her. He also refused to submit to a CVSA (Computer Voice Stress Analysis) exam to help rule himself out as a participant in his daughter’s disappearance. He offered little to no assistance to investigators to help clear himself. During the course of the investigation video surveillance was obtained from the Happy Stop Market near the corner of Oak Street and Cloverdale Ln in Happy Valley. The surveillance showed Matthew arriving with Ember not fastened in a safety seat, as he took her into the store and pumps fuel. He then drove out the parking lot heading westbound on Cloverdale Ln in the opposite direction from his home.

Matthew told detectives that he was taking a drive to get Ember to fall asleep. Keeping in mind the sweltering temperatures that day, and that his vehicle is not equipped with air conditioning the child would not likely fall asleep under those conditions. Matthew was adamant that he drove to the intersection of Clear Creek Rd and Cloverdale Ln, completed a U-turn and drove back home. Investigators took Matthew to the location and drove the route. The round trip from the Happy Stop Market and back took approximately 8 minutes under normal driving speeds.

Matthew said he did not stop and did not have any vehicle problems while on this trip. He agreed that it only took under 10 minutes to complete the drive.

What Matthew didn’t know prior to making that statement is that detectives had video surveillance showing he left the Happy Stop Market and also video of him driving back by over an hour later. When he was shown this he immediately said he didn’t think it was that long and then could not remember what he did or went during that hour. When detectives pressed him to remember, he asked to speak with a lawyer before any further questioning. This is one of many inconstancies in Matthews’s statement.

When investigating the possibility that a third party could have abducted Ember as Matthew has stated, detectives have considered several facts. Matthew was keeping Ember in an approximate 25 foot camp trailer on the Noosha Ln property. The trailer has no running water or working bathroom. The sewage from the main residence flows into a cesspool and the property is covered in garbage and old vehicles. The property is cross fenced and you have to go through two gates and guard dogs that will bark and confront strangers. The trailer door leading to Ember’s playpen where Matthew said she was sleeping has a broken door handle mechanism and needs to be opened with a screwdriver or similar tool. You would also need to have some knowledge on how to operate the door. Crime scene technicians found the door to be difficult to open and close as it did not fit in the frame well and made noise opening and closing. According to Matthew, Ember would cry within 10 seconds of being picked up by a stranger.

When Matthew said he laid Ember down it was so hot that he only had her sleeping in a diaper. He said he had a swamp cooler on which would mask noise however later said it was so “chilly” that he turned it off prior to going to sleep. Records indicate the outside temperature was over 90 degrees around the time he said he went to sleep. Due to Ember’s medical conditions she does not sleep consistently and needs to be fed every two hours. Matthew said he went to sleep around 2230 hours, and did not wake up until around 0530 hours. He later told detectives that he passed out and had been smoking “wax” marijuana honey oil all night.

Ember has special medical needs. She is prone to having seizures and takes medicine twice a day to control them. The medication does not make her tired or sleepy, but rather it makes her restless so that she never really goes into REM sleep. Due to the medication, Ember is a very restless sleeper, is constantly flailing around, and wakes up at night about every 2 hours to eat.

Currently Matthew is in custody on a felony probation violation hold. During his interview he admitted to manufacturing and extracting honey oil. The precursors to a honey oil extraction operation were found in his trailer. He is also using prescription medication that he failed to disclose to his probation officer as part of his probation orders.

As of this date, Matthew Graham is still considered as a Person of Interest into the disappearance of Ember Graham. Detectives with the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office, Major Crimes Unit continue to follow up on leads and are continuing to investigate the circumstances surrounding Ember’s disappearance as to Matthew Graham’s involvement as well as any information of a third party abduction.

At this time the Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit will field all inquiries from the press from the current PIO Lt. Dave Kent.

Anyone with information leading to the whereabouts of Ember Graham, please contact Shasta County Sheriff’s Major Crimes Unit at (530) 245-6135 or Sheriff’s Records at (530) 245-6025. Information can also be sent to the Sheriff’s Major Crimes Unit email address: mcu@co.shasta.ca.us"

That quote is but a snippet of the larger article, found here:

Thanks GGE for bringing that forward forward! It might help with some confusion for newcomers to the thread re: trailers and residences on the property for me to say that we know that there are at least three trailers on the property: one is very old and 'derelict' as I have called it. Another newer trailer we dubbed the 'Taj Mahal' because it was much nicer than the first that we saw in MSM. then we realized he was actually staying in a third trailer which is more of a pop-out type small trailer he can tow behind his truck. I think it is fair to say that none of the trailers are suited for long term care of an infant.

also the cousin and his girlfriend (SC) live in a double wide (what we assume is the main residence referred to in the Sheriffs statement). This residence would be the one creating the cesspool but of course the sewage from MGs trailer has to go somewhere too.

Thanks GGE for bringing that forward forward! It might help with some confusion re: trailers and residences on the property for me to say that we know that there are at least three trailers on the property: one is very old and 'derelict' as I have called it. Another newer trailer we dubbed the 'Taj Mahal' because it was much nicer than the first that we saw in MSM. then we realized he was actually staying in a third trailer which is more of a pop-out type small trailer he can tow behind his truck. I think it is fair to say that none of the trailers are suited for long term care of an infant.

also the cousin and his girlfriend (SC) live in a double wide (what we assume is the main residence referred to in the Sheriffs statement). This residence would be the one creating the cesspool but of course the sewage from MGs trailer has to go somewhere too.

Yes and that is another question I have and which has not been answered on the facebook pages.

WHERE does the toilet flushed material end up from each of the trailers? We know the dumpy old trailer has a cesspool. Is that an underground tank like a septic tank is? We have a septic tank and it would be about impossible torun a second set of pipes into it if we added another residence to our acreage, we'd just get a second one installed.

So. WHERE DOES THE POO GO? And other flushed-away stuff?

ETA - I didn't know the doublewide had a cesspool. LE's statement was that the dumpy old trailer had one I thought..?

Yes and that is another question I have and which has not been answered on the facebook pages.

WHERE does the toilet flushed material end up from each of the trailers? We know the dumpy old trailer has a cesspool. Is that an underground tank like a septic tank is? We have a septic tank and it would be about impossible torun a second set of pipes into it if we added another residence to our acreage, we'd just get a second one installed.

So. WHERE DOES THE POO GO? And other flushed-away stuff?

That's what I'm trying to clear up- if you read the sheriffs statement is says the MAIN residences sewage flows to a cesspool not the trailers. I would have to make an assumption that sewage from any of the three trailers probably gets dumped in the same area.

I think we also have to assume that either they do not have a septic tank ( which would be a major code violation) or maybe their septic tank is full/in disrepair and they are doing this instead)

Sent from my

Also - when I jumped back on the forum after missing a day, MG was being talked about as a heavily addicted drug user who was high that evening. Was this determined ? I figured I missed something . Prior to that I assumed he used drugs recreationally but I figured with not being able to maintain a steady job it could be worse but curious if anything was confirmed about this habit.
No. Everything that has been discussed here has been nothing more than speculation and theorizing possibilities. Very little has been disclosed by LE or MSM.

Posts discussing the missing hour are of most interest to me, because I agree that whatever MG was doing in that hour led to Ember's eventual disappearance. But again, we can only speculate. ETA that I speculate he's protecting the identity and location of a drug dealer.

Was he ever charged with anything except parole violations with his latest arrest? As frustrating as it is, I imagine they can't order the GPS ankle bracelets and such for an old parole violation. I know he was named a POI, but I don't think he was charged with anything, at least from what I remember reading.

No charges as of yet. I think they are trying every way within legal limits to keep tabs on him and make it not so comfortable for him. They were only able to retain him because of previous violations but he had to be let go. As mentioned above - they had a GPS monitor on him but that was taken off. I thought he still had a monitoring device (just not GPS enabled) but could be wrong.

That's what I'm trying to clear up- if you read the sheriffs statement is says the MAIN residences sewage flows to a cesspool not the trailers. I would have to make an assumption that sewage from any of the three trailers probably gets dumped in the same area.

I think we also have to assume that either they do not have a septic tank ( which would be a major code violation) or maybe their septic tank is full/in disrepair and they are doing this instead)

Sent from my

I looked up septic vs cesspool and they're largely teh same.

http://abccesspoolandsepticpumping.com/septic-tank-cesspool/

However I maintain that each residence will likely have it's own. JMO though. But we've paid our guy to come out and dig out our yard and septic pipes a couple of times now and it's multiple thousands of dollars to have those lines put in from a residence. do we really think they paid to get that done when the trailer was put on teh property? seems like for less money you can just get septic installed for each one separately. oh well as long as LE checked any/all/both it's all good.

Thanks GGE for bringing that forward forward! It might help with some confusion for newcomers to the thread re: trailers and residences on the property for me to say that we know that there are at least three trailers on the property: one is very old and 'derelict' as I have called it. Another newer trailer we dubbed the 'Taj Mahal' because it was much nicer than the first that we saw in MSM. then we realized he was actually staying in a third trailer which is more of a pop-out type small trailer he can tow behind his truck. I think it is fair to say that none of the trailers are suited for long term care of an infant.

[video=youtube;D8EUsYM-afk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8EUsYM-afk[/video]

A family member points out the trailer. It's not the white one. At 0:10 the camera zooms in on it. Described as "way, way in the back."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker