CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little concerned with the sheriff's statement. While the discrepancy with the time frame he was driving around is a MAJOR concern, the other concerns don't hold any water at all for me.

First, it doesn't matter that he said the baby would cry if picked up by a stranger within 10 seconds. How would he know that, he rarely saw her, and in fact, you CAN pick up a sleeping baby and move them around with ease. if they're deep in the sleep cycle they don't wake up. That's why you see the classic thing of parents taking sleeping children out of a car after a late outing and carrying them to bed. Because they don't wake up.

It doesn't matter that the sheriff thinks the baby wouldn't fall asleep in a hot truck. She apparently DID, and how would a dad know it would be unlikely? He was rarely with her. It's completely believable he would imagine he could get her to fall asleep that way.

Has anyone ever used a swamp cooler? If they work well, they make the house chilly and kind of clammy. To save money, it's likely he turned it off once it reached that stage. Are they saying people who turn off their air conditioners are typically murderers?

The condition of their plumbing bears no evidence that he killed his child. It only indicates that's a VERY sketchy property, increasing the likelihood that creeps are creeping around there.

Of course he's not expressing "remorse" in a case where he is claiming he's innocent. What fool cries out "I'm so sorry for all this" when he is trying to say he's innocent? LE in general seems to not know what remorse is.

Anyway, I hope this case is solved quickly - or it probably never will be.

I think it's logical to say that either the cousin is reputable or she's not (well that is obvious).

If she's not, then it's possible Ember disappeared during that "missing hour".

If she is, Ember must have disappeared during the hours between 10:30pm and 5am while the father was supposedly passed out.

Because, she said she saw Ember after he returned from Happy Mart.

I'm a little concerned with the sheriff's statement. While the discrepancy with the time frame he was driving around is a MAJOR concern, the other concerns don't hold any water at all for me.

First, it doesn't matter that he said the baby would cry if picked up by a stranger within 10 seconds. How would he know that, he rarely saw her, and in fact, you CAN pick up a sleeping baby and move them around with ease. if they're deep in the sleep cycle they don't wake up. That's why you see the classic thing of parents taking sleeping children out of a car after a late outing and carrying them to bed. Because they don't wake up.

It doesn't matter that the sheriff thinks the baby wouldn't fall asleep in a hot truck. She apparently DID, and how would a dad know it would be unlikely? He was rarely with her. It's completely believable he would imagine he could get her to fall asleep that way.

Has anyone ever used a swamp cooler? If they work well, they make the house chilly and kind of clammy. To save money, it's likely he turned it off once it reached that stage. Are they saying people who turn off their air conditioners are typically murderers?

The condition of their plumbing bears no evidence that he killed his child. It only indicates that's a VERY sketchy property, increasing the likelihood that creeps are creeping around there.

Of course he's not expressing "remorse" in a case where he is claiming he's innocent. What fool cries out "I'm so sorry for all this" when he is trying to say he's innocent? LE in general seems to not know what remorse is.

Anyway, I hope this case is solved quickly - or it probably never will be.

Her medication made her unable to enter REM sleep so she was never 'deep in the sleep cycle'.

I looked up septic vs cesspool and they're largely teh same.

http://abccesspoolandsepticpumping.com/septic-tank-cesspool/

However I maintain that each residence will likely have it's own. JMO though. But we've paid our guy to come out and dig out our yard and septic pipes a couple of times now and it's multiple thousands of dollars to have those lines put in from a residence. do we really think they paid to get that done when the trailer was put on teh property? seems like for less money you can just get septic installed for each one separately. oh well as long as LE checked any/all/both it's all good.

You are right in the fact that I don't think MG or his cousin for SC are shelling out ANY money to hook up septic correctly [emoji6] IMO the LE was trying to point out the unsanitary conditions for a 6month old.

Camping trip for a weekend? sure. Long term living situation with MG, JG, and baby Ember? Not gonna work.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

FWIW my husband just was asking what i'm doing and so I told him about the 2 acres, 3 trailers, and one cesspool and he stopped me to say "what?? No, each one will have it's OWN septic, that's stupid."

FWIW

PS - the relevence is that LE said they searched ONE cesspool. The baby is still missing. Perhaps she is in the other one. That is the point of determining the plumbing setup.

Shoot, little william tyrrell was missing HOW LONG before someone realized a shirt was found clogging the septic line?

This does matter.

IMO.

He said himself that the reason he cant' remember a lot about that night is because he was high on the marijuana wax and passed out at about 10pm and didn't wake until around 5am and that was when he found her missing. He also said that he turned off the swamp cooler before bed because it was getting too cold however it was over 90 degrees until at least midnight that night. He also said she always woke every 2 hous to be fed so he has essentially admitted to missing several of her feedings overnight due to being passed out from drugs.

Thanks. I think he never took her out of the truck. he's not used to having her full time and out of habit (and being high) he went inside and fell asleep . Probably woke up and recalled she was staying with him. Ran outside and saw what happened. Wonder if any camera footage is available for that morning / day.

Thanks. I think he never took her out of the truck. he's not used to having her full time and out of habit (and being high) he went inside and fell asleep . Probably woke up and recalled she was staying with him. Ran outside and saw what happened. Wonder if any camera footage is available for that morning / day.

Interesting thought. He said she was in the playpen and all that, but who knows right? Very interesting thought! He did say he drove her around to put her to sleep. Many people will then leave a sleeping child in the car with the windows down and just keep hanging out outside till they wake, rather than bring them inside to wake them. Perhaps he initially thought he'd go inside quick and come back out and get her when she cried, but did his wax stuff, passed out, and woke to find her deceased.

Either way he slept thru several feedings if she does get fed every 2 hours so he also slept through her crying. And so did everyone else on that property. Cuz you know a 6 month old doesn't sleep from 1030pm - 5am without waking and crying.

Gruesome thoughts reeling through my mind. I pray he didn't accidentally leave that baby outside overnight...

I know there hasn't been mention of the car seat, so we have speculated that it's accounted for. But I'd like to know for sure it was found. What about other baby things like a playpen and swing?

I think that is exactly what happened especially after re-reading the post GGE provided. I originally thought he left her in the car while he visited someone in that hours time....but now I think he did so after returning home.

The neighbor says she saw Ember after they arrived back at the trailer. Was MG holding her, or was she in the carrier?

The neighbor did not, however, say she saw him bring the baby into the trailer. I think knowing the condition and location of that car seat is very important.

Not to be overly technical but the "neighbor" who claims to have seen MG holding Ember in his arms after the trip to the store, is not actually his cousin. She is the gf of his cousin, according to msm.

FWIW my husband just was asking what i'm doing and so I told him about the 2 acres, 3 trailers, and one cesspool and he stopped me to say "what?? No, each one will have it's OWN septic, that's stupid."

FWIW

PS - the relevence is that LE said they searched ONE cesspool. The baby is still missing. Perhaps she is in the other one. That is the point of determining the plumbing setup.

Shoot, little william tyrrell was missing HOW LONG before someone realized a shirt was found clogging the septic line?

This does matter.

IMO.
Can you imagine what that whole subdivision must smell like! *bleah*

This has gone on way too long. Where is baby Ember?

I'm just reposting this link to KRCR's fb page as one of its stories has the actual comments by the cousin SC - in the course of a conversation in the thread, she quite calmly corrects some misinformation posted by others. I think is well worth a read (or re-read) as she answers so many pertinent questions about the property, the trailer set-up, seeing MG and Ember after the shop run, etc. She seems credible to me. You will have to scroll way down the page to several days ago - the actual KCRC post to look for is:
The Shasta County Sheriff's Office said on Tuesday that they have suspended the ground search for Ember Sky Graham as of 5 p.m.
I'm in Australia, so my time stamp won't be that useful to you, sorry - but it was July 8, at 10:12 my time. SC's posts begin where she posts a photo of MG's trailer and the conversation is in the replies under her post in the thread.

https://www.facebook.com/KRCR7

Not to be overly technical but the "neighbor" who claims to have seen MG holding Ember in his arms after the trip to the store, is not actually his cousin. She is the gf of his cousin, according to msm.
She placed herself in the middle of this investigation. Would she lie and let herself become a target? On what motivation?

Let's just say she did see them. It would be interesting to hear her perspective on Ember's state at the time. Was Ember awake, sleeping, in his arms or in the carrier in his arms, etc.

Thank you, cat whiskers.

The neighbor says she saw Ember after they arrived back at the trailer. Was MG holding her, or was she in the carrier?

The neighbor did not, however, say she saw him bring the baby into the trailer. I think knowing the condition and location of that car seat is very important.

Here's what the cousin's girlfriend said:

A neighbor on the Noosha Lane property recalled seeing Matthew Graham on July 1 after he returned from Happy Stop Market.

Sara Chabino said Graham stopped to get water and had Ember in his arms. She said she did not see the time and only knows that it was before the sun went down.

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/missing-infants-father-ordered-released-from-jail_19702151

So no mention of a car seat.

You are right in the fact that I don't think MG or his cousin for SC are shelling out ANY money to hook up septic correctly [emoji6] IMO the LE was trying to point out the unsanitary conditions for a 6month old.

Camping trip for a weekend? sure. Long term living situation with MG, JG, and baby Ember? Not gonna work.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I also only just realized that the old trailer was probably moved off the existing cesspool when the double-wide was brought in, and the pop up style camper trailer doesn't have one due to the nature of it, so there's only one, and it's dealt with. Problem solved!

Thank you, I just realized I mis-stated that. I will go back and edit my earlier post.

Has it ever been established how often Ember should receive her medication? Or at what time she was given it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv