CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 Jul 2015 - #3

I'm just mad the police shot him dead, wouldn't a quick taser or a good kneecapping have sufficed? Trigger happy with most horrible consequence - this baby is probably dead and alone somewhere.

I don't know much about the shooting unfortunately, I need to read up further on it. I don't know whether it risked one of their lives if they didn't shoot..

This baby deserves to be laid to rest. Why does the mother not think he hurt her :(

I don't know much about the shooting unfortunately, I need to read up further on it. I don't know whether it risked one of their lives if they didn't shoot..

This baby deserves to be laid to rest. Why does the mother not think he hurt her :(

There was a big question mark over the shooting incident, from what I recall it didn't sound as though he was wildly waving a gun around or anything, could be wrong, could have got my cases mixed up! Regardless, because he is dead we will probably never know what happened or where Ember is. Tragic.

There was a big question mark over the shooting incident, from what I recall it didn't sound as though he was wildly waving a gun around or anything, could be wrong, could have got my cases mixed up! Regardless, because he is dead we will probably never know what happened or where Ember is. Tragic.

Poor girl :( Lets just hope for a miracle.

Denial.

He died during a shootout with police. While he was inside someone's open garage. And that was after he carjacked a couple at gunpoint. With a gun he stole from his mother. He absolutely was not going to allow himself to be taken alive. I totally agree that the location of Ember's remains is unlikely to ever be found, though I do wish peace for her mother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I worked on this case and have felt much of the time Ember is alive and well out there. I think of this case almost everyday and I still think eventually she will be found alive and well. One thing is certain if she was left dead or alive out on that road somewhere she will never surface. The ranchers we spoke to said horses they have buried 8 feet deep have been dug up overnight by wild animals and there is no sign of the remains.

Bumping for Baby Ember. We haven't forgotten you, baby girl. [emoji221] [emoji259] [emoji173][emoji179] [emoji178] [emoji146]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Klein Investigations and Consulting issued a press release yesterday.

Release :
Investigators would like to speak with a female subject that was driving down Plantina Road outside of the town of ONO, CA that called in a tip to us.
Please call us back - your information did check out.

To the public we would like to remind you that if you are in the area shown please keep your eyes open for a blanket - or blanket parts.
This area is 2.3 miles from the area of ONO, CA to the west.
(. . .
)

Ember Graham Map

Ember Skye Graham Is Still Missing Facebook

I just came across this article on Ember which includes interviews of Ember's mom Jaimie and Matthew's cousin Sara. To me it sounds like Jaimie is finally starting to think that Mathew and his family did not telll her all they knew. At the same time Matthew's cousin Sarah Chabino seems to have doubled down in insisting she saw Ember after the trip to the store and that Matthew was not involved in Ember's disappearance.

Baby Ember's mom Jamie, says Matthew's cousin Sara is hiding the truth.

There's an hour time period Matthew couldn't account for but Sarah Chabino tells us that when Matthew got back from Happy Valley station, Ember was with him and was very much alive. Is she lying?

"Yes, she is," said Jamie. "She did not see Ember after that store trip, and Matthew told me himself that he did not take Ember back in there. She's just making an alibi for him that he never had."

And then there's the day Matthew ran, suddenly armed with a handgun and lots of cash.

"I believe it was a plan," said Jamie. "I believe that they knew that he was going back to jail, and that he was not innocent in this, and they gave him the gun and the money and I think that they told him to run."

But remember, that's not what Matthew's mom told us. She said he stole $400 and the pistol from her purse.

Cousin Sara Chabino is sticking to her story, that she saw Baby Ember alive with Matthew after she was supposed to have gone missing.

"I don't know what happened after. But I know I seen her after the store," Sara tells Crime Watch Daily. "I think they [authorities] just think I'm remembering wrong. Because I've offered to take a lie-detector test -- you know, how else do you prove your truth -- and they won't give me one. They just basically call me a liar and let people speculate."

Do you think Cousin Sara and them know where Ember is?

"Oh yes. Either they know where Ember is now or they know what happened to her. He had to have told somebody. I believe that he told them," Jamie said.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/10/16/where-is-baby-ember-family-disputes-details-of-disappearance/

More at the link. Make of it what you will.

Klein Investigations and Consulting July 24 at 8:32pm · Regarding The Ember Graham Case - the caller last week that called in and was given a number to call in after they gave us information - we need you to call back. Your information did check out. Call the number you were given please.

This makes me wonder if the caller did call back. And if they had information that could help find Ember.

I just came across this article on Ember which includes interviews of Ember's mom Jaimie and Matthew's cousin Sara. To me it sounds like Jaimie is finally starting to think that Mathew and his family did not telll her all they knew. At the same time Matthew's cousin Sarah Chabino seems to have doubled down in insisting she saw Ember after the trip to the store and that Matthew was not involved in Ember's disappearance.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/10/16/where-is-baby-ember-family-disputes-details-of-disappearance/

More at the link. Make of it what you will.

I think Mrs Graham learned a lot the day Matthew ran. She said she drove him to the police station and he ran instead of going in . She said she picked up her purse and it felt light and she knew he took the gun. What made her look in her wallet? That would be the last thing on my mind to see if he took money when I knew he had a gun, my gun. I myself would be to busy freaking out he had a gun , took off running and with a back pack. She never said he had a backpack and I find that telling. She would have had to see it on his back when he took off and would have to get it out of the car to put it on. I think he told her how Ember died . But she always chose him over Ember after all he was her baby "first" so she helped him leave and gave him time to get away, so she wouldn't be charged with aiding and abetting a felon and if he killed someone she was the one who gave him the gun to do it with . I've watched the FB pages and it's very sad to me that even though Ember was with her dad Jamie still took the heat from everyone for believing in a guy that she loved no matter how much wrong he done. Imo that's loyalty beyond measure she loves him when he gave her nothing but hurt . I'm sure his parents were in her ear saying how great he was and that he was young and would get better. I have experience in that matter my 19 yr old sister broke up with her abusive ex and got an epo after he choked her and I tried to get him off her . His parents texted and told her how good he was and that he was drunk and it wasn't his fault she set him off because he wanted sex with her and she said no. They actually said that. Parents like that will blame everyone including Jesus and the devil just so responsibility doesn't fall on their baby. Little do they know that once in the real world you will be held accountable it doesn't matter what they want or say actions speak louder than words. If Jamie was responsible Matthew would have spilled the beans on her so fast the ink on his booking papers would still be wet. Men like that have no loyalty except to themselves. What hurts is he would rather die than give the location of his daughter. My heart breaks for Jamie because she reminds me of my baby sister standing in the rain crying saying "but he said he loved me". I think it's a fate worse than death to take advantage of a lil baby who never hurt a soul and just let her lay on the cold dirt because I feel she is not on the earth anymore and I think of what she could have done as well as these other sweet babies . They could have cured cancer, aids, been scientists who solved world hunger or just a mom or dad to their own babies .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Klein ever implicate Matthew in his investigation?

Yes, kind of...it was confusing. The statement was something like " we believe there are 2 others who know a lot about the situation. Matthew would have shared information about what happened..."

There is a lot of information coming to light on FB. Tips that were turned in and never followed up on in the early searches, wrong information on both media sights and released by advocates, inconsistencies with statements on searches. A new tip was turned over to Klein this week from a searcher from a month after Ember disappeared that was turned in and never followed up on. There were way too many cooks in the kitchen for the searches and no one communicated. Sadly, there is so much misinformation out there that its very confusing for people to understand.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back