Still Missing CA - Enrique Rios, 16, Esparto, Oct 2016 & Elijah Moore, 17, Woodland, Nov 2016 *GUILTY*

http://www.dailydemocrat.com/events/20170602/whats-happening-yolo
Sunday, June 4: 1 p.m. There will be an auction fundraiser to increase the reward offered for information on missing teens Enrique Rios and Elijah Moore. The fundraiser is being held at the Davis Odd Fellows Lodge, 415 Second St., Davis, until 4 p.m. Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for children. Smaller drawings held every half hour. Performing will be noted singer Mina Alali. There will also be a no host bar with hor d’oeuvres served. Funds raised will be added to the $10,000 reward being offered by the FBI for information on the teens who disappeared last year from Woodland.
I don't know how much money they raised, but I haven't seen an increase to the reward. This current poster still says $10k.

https://www.facebook.com/enriqueandelijah/photos/pcb.414126658984842/414126622318179/

Elijah vanished one day after turning 17 last November. “His high school graduation came and went,” Alicia, his mother, said.

Alicia can't help but think it's linked with the disappearance of his friend and co-worker Enrique Rios, who went missing two and a half weeks earlier.

Enrique's mom, Lola, held a vigil last week, saying law enforcement is keeping both parents in the dark on the investigation.

“There has been no new leads, there's nothing whatsoever and I don't know how two children from the same town could go missing without anybody knowing anything. I don't get it,” Lola said.

The FBI is only saying it's an active investigation.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/10/23/woodland-missing-teens-year-later/

Missing son’s 18th birthday marked with cake and mother’s plea for information

Lola Rios Gutierrez and her family celebrated a birthday Tuesday complete with birthday cake, but the birthday boy wasn’t there to blow out the candles.

Rios Gutierrez’s son, Enrique Rios, who turned 18 on Jan. 2, has been missing for more than a year. The teen’s disappearance, along with that of Elijah Moore, a friend and fellow student at Cesar Chavez Community School in Woodland, in the fall of 2016 is the subject of an ongoing investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Woodland Police Department.
“It’s looking like investigators don’t have any more leads to be able to arrest people,” Rios Gutierrez said Tuesday.
Although authorities have told her they believe their investigation is headed in the right direction, she said, they need someone to come forward with conclusive evidence or information.

There was nothing to be confused about. There were so many things coming to light that community found out on their own & discussed very level and matter of fact on that site, yet not a single law enforcement agency would be bothered to consider a lead or give the families of both missing kids the time of day over. Both families have been harassed to cease and desist flyering and asking for help, so it hits me very hard in a certain place to know what I do in this.

This case is beginning to remind me of what happened to a friend who 'disappeared' in Douglass county, Wa. back in 1997, Jonathan 'Narf' Bumstead.

We last heard Jon went to ask for time on a small debt, but didn't find out that he'd been murdered for about 18 months. A 'revenge' slaying took place before Jon was found (also Jason). Billboards and tiplines did not help. It was not to be until decades later, a well known hustler and partier in eastern Washington state went on to attempt to slaughter a whole family and was outed for executing our friend.

Jason claimed it was over 'Aryan Nation loyalty'. Projection much? :underbus:

It was over $20. Those who knew, shut up and LEFT.

Every time I think the disappearance of these boys cannot get any worse, something else comes along and just floors me. So sick of it all.

Heartbreaking updates for these cases but I'm so glad for their mothers to finally be receiving answers of any nature

I've been on tenterhooks all weekend since a body was found this in Placer county just north of these boys' last known sightings.

I've been waiting for this a year & a half. My god please let it this be happening, let them be found, and justice be brought to the highest degree against whomever is associated with this shady business.

I really thought someone from the program was involved because every program and podcast made so much of it.From what I see locals pretty much these names for quite awhile as being responisable.

That this was allegedly an act of revenge is completely sickening.

EDIT: And over pot, at that.

If it truly were what they claimed where is the proof other than words? There's more to this story than their conveniently lame excuse. Not sure there will be anything other than intangible excuses to create diversion when all is said & done.

I've reason to believe this is a far sight more strange than the cover story especially with recent events hard on the heels of this information being published last night.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back