CA CA - Eric Batzdorff, 42, dropped off his children, Alameda, 11 Aug 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Aug 13, 2019 at 7:55 PM.

1. GuyfromCanada

GuyfromCanada Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Family and friends of Eric Batzdorff are asking the public for help in locating the Alameda resident, who has been missing since Sunday, Aug. 11. Batzdorff, 42, dropped his children off at their mother’s home that day and has not been seen or heard from since. He was driving a silver 2013 Honda Accord with a large dent in the side.

Family members say his disappearance is out of character.

Batzdorff, who works for the cloud-computing company Veeva, is a native of Santa Rosa, where his sister and parents still live and are active with Congregation Shomrei Torah. His two children previously attended a Jewish day school.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts should call Sgt. Alan Kuboyama of the Alameda Police Department at (510) 337-8538.

Information sought on missing Jewish Alameda man – J.

2. sam112311

sam112311 New Member

Hope you are doing ok and are found soon Eric. You are one of the persons that shaped my outlook towards software development and I learnt a great deal working with you. You are one of the best persons I have met in my life and pray to god that all is well with you.

3. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

Police search for man reported missing in Alameda

Batzdroff, who works for a Pleasanton technology company, was last seen wearing khaki cargo-style pants and a burgundy T-shirt.

On Wednesday, Alameda police were concentrating their search for Batzdroff in the city’s west end.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Alameda police at 510-337-8340.

4. redlenses

redlenses New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2019 at 6:13 PM
  5. Steelslady

Steelslady Well-Known Member

This is a little worrisome. Does he have a cell phone? If so, when was the last time he was heard from on it?

Did neighbors see him leave the house after dropping the children off? Did neighbors see anyone visit the house before he arrived?

6. GuyfromCanada

GuyfromCanada Well-Known Member

Still missing.

Eric Batzdorff is a father of two girls. He was last seen by his wife Sunday at 2:45 in the afternoon in Alameda.

East Bay family asking for help to find missing man

So he was last seen by his wife. Was he dropping off their children? Is he and his wife still married but separated?

YaYa_521 likes this.
  7. Knox

Knox Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings

I saw a fb post from his sister. It appears that Eric and his wife are separated. Yes, he was dropping of his kids.

8. Steph8angels

Steph8angels Eye in the Sky

Bumping for Eric
    Still missing
    No updates from LE
    No new MSM

Knox likes this.