Recovered/Located CA - Erica, 39, & Daniel Perez, 43, & 4 Kids, Montebello, 5 Dec 2014

just heard about this this morning. :( if they haven't been heard from since sunday, danny has a several day head start on LE. :(

Amber Alert issued for 4 missing LA brothers
montebello_1418281794776_10855707_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

http://www.10news.com/news/amber-al...rothers-after-womans-body-found-in-family-car

I am deeply concerned for the safety of these four boys. I know the AA system will notify millions of drivers on the roads in the Southland, exponentially more newswatchers and talk radio listeners, so if this perp is out there, the heat is on.

I am certain the border crossing is being heavily monitored, and traveling WITH four boys without being noticed is no small feat. There is little doubt in my mind this guy is willing to go far to keep from being taken into custody. That's what scares me. Is he willing to separate his children as well?

:(

Thank you los for posting this image. It's the first one I've seen of them. They are beautiful, and I pray with every fiber of my being that word will come in soon that they have been found, safe and sound. :please:

IDK what it is about these cases around the holidays, but they're just like a kick in the gut. My heart goes out to the surviving family members of the adult found in the car (I haven't read that they've been identified yet, but I have my suspicions :( ). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I send strength and prayers to all family awaiting news on the boys. It's hard to find the right words with so many unknowns, because I don't want to say the wrong thing.

I'm left praying the perp will turn himself in, and bring the boys home safely. I know, the odds are slim to none, but that's the only thing left to do to set things right.

This whole situation is a mess. I didn't sleep well last night, can you tell? I'm not making any sense, am I? :sigh: :notgood:

:praying:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no.....

:cry:

This is what I was afraid of, but didn't address in my last post.

From your link, shefner:

(snip)

Family members told investigators the couple's marriage was unstable and there was a history of domestic violence, police said.

------

What did those precious boys witness? Does this perp (I can't bear to call him a father, even by definition, that's my character flaw) consider them witnesses? For the love of God, if he does, then it discounts their precious value in this world.

Domestic abusers don't view the world through the same lens as non-domestic abusers. I know this both from personal experience and through my time working as an undergrad in forensic psychology in DV shelter outreach. It is just the way it is. Since I don't have the scholarly links handy, I will say :cow:

I pray this guy loves his boys more than he loved their Mother. That's their only chance at this juncture. I pray they did not have to see her exit this world, but I don't doubt they have bore witness to DV throughout their young lives. Statistically, without intervention, DV escalates. A woman is most at risk when she is pregnant, or trying to leave. (I am mobile, but will try to ETA the link for this ASAP).

Victimology will be key to this investigation, but the most important issue at hand is finding these boys. They are INNOCENT, just as their aunt is quoted as saying in the linked article.

My deepest condolences to the family of Erica Perez. I can only imagine the grief and angst they must be experiencing right now, dealing with her violent and tragic loss while these precious boys are still missing!

:rose:

Hanging onto hope and prayer, because it's all I have left. These boys just have to be found safe. They just HAVE TO! :please:

:praying:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

***do yourself a favor and search for "east county emergency updates" on fb!!!!!!!!!***

***do yourself a favor and search for "east county emergency updates" on fb!!!!!!!!!***

Praying!!!! This is about 3 miles from me and it's breaking news on KNSD.

Reporting that one child has been let go...

NBC Los Angeles @NBCLA ·
Two boys have walked to police waiting behind black car.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Car-Found-Matching-Amber-Alert-285502071.html

The California Highway Patrol has found a car near where Interstate 52 meets the 67 that matches the description of the vehicle in an Amber Alert issued this morning.
Two boys have emerged from the vehicle so far and ran toward the police officers.
The vehicle was located near State Route 67 and State Route 52 east of Santee and north of El Cajon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back