Recovered/Located CA - Erica, 39, & Daniel Perez, 43, & 4 Kids, Montebello, 5 Dec 2014

It looked like he was going to jump off the overpass. All four kids are safe, he's been taken down. Lord have mercy, my heart stopped for a minute...

He's coming out - live via KFI now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The father was ready to jump the freeway with one of the sons!!! Thank you SWAT for stopping him in his tracks!!!!!

Thank you Sweet Baby Jesus!!!!!

I hope the boys' Mom is smiling down on them from Heaven. That's just what my faith allows me to believe.

:candle:

Oh my gosh, I was watching for like a half an hour, then stepped away for a half an hour, and came back just when it looked like he (the suspect) was going to jump over!

Father in custody and all four boys safe! Thank you Lord!!!

Thank you all for the updates. I pulled over to listen to this live on iHeart radio & follow your posts.

:grouphug:

Thank God all the boys are safe!

I kind of don't think he would have taken one of the boys over with him. I think he was holding on to him until the very last minute so he could get to the edge and jump over himself.

Oh My--THANK YOU LORD! what a relief. I really thought he might do a murder suicide with all 4 of those beautiful sons.

EXCELLENT quick response by LE to stop him from going over. They just replayed that segment and he did let go of the boy's hand and had his knee up on the concrete ledge before they took him down.

WHEW. I can breathe again now.

Hmm, all my thanks buttons are missing. ?

ETA: just refreshed and they're all back.

I'm just so glad the police stopped him before he went over. Those kids have enough trauma to deal with - they didn't need to see their dad die that way.

Just so horrible for those kids. Makes me cry just thinking of it. :(

And just thinking of Erica and Daniel's family watching that happen live, they must have been beside themselves.

EXCELLENT quick response by LE to stop him from going over. They just replayed that segment and he did let go of the boy's hand and had his knee up on the concrete ledge before they took him down.

WHEW. I can breathe again now.

Watching it the second time without the state of shock, I do not think he was gong to throw the boy. However, to me it looks like the boy puts his hand on the wall and starts to pull himself up and dad pulled him back. What do you think?

It looked like the little one was holding some type of stuffed animal when he got out of the car. Poor little sweet pea. :( Can't imagine how scared and confused those children were.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back