CA CA - Erika Padron Lango, 26, Delano, 9 October 2013

"Police said the 26-year-old Delano resident took out a restraining order against her husband, Julio, who was arrested Thursday for violating it.

By then, however, Erika Lango was missing."

OH MY GOSH!! I am so angry right now! When are these states going to push for tougher Domestic Violence laws!!??? I am a DV survivor and when I took out a restraining order on the ex-husband, the deputies didn't deliver the restraining order until a WEEK later! The deputies were suppose to remove him from our home so my daughter and I could go back home but instead we were staying with different relatives for a week. I don't have a good feeling about Erika's disappearance...I pray I'm wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missing_Delano_mother_investigation_1001840000_1098762_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

Police said they seized the SUV belonging to Julio Lango with questionable items inside.

Erika's family alleges that the sweater Erika was wearing and a bloody baseball bat were inside the seized SUV.

http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/delano-woman-missing-during-walk-to-friends-house-101313

She looks so young and sweet. Her poor 4 kids...I'm having a bad feeling in this case.

Thanks ms_x THAT explains a lot...

Of course --- right after she takes a ride with the poi she has a restraining order against --- she walks to her friends house.

:scared:

...So where was he before he jumped in the drivers seat...???

"Police said the 26-year-old Delano resident took out a restraining order against her husband, Julio, who was arrested Thursday for violating it.

By then, however, Erika Lango was missing."

OH MY GOSH!! I am so angry right now! When are these states going to push for tougher Domestic Violence laws!!??? I am a DV survivor and when I took out a restraining order on the ex-husband, the deputies didn't deliver the restraining order until a WEEK later! The deputies were suppose to remove him from our home so my daughter and I could go back home but instead we were staying with different relatives for a week. I don't have a good feeling about Erika's disappearance...I pray I'm wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Restraining orders are a piece of paper no one abides by!
They are not worth the paper they are written on!

These ppl don't have any repercussions even if they break the order.
There has to be another way.
JAIL! Let all the pot smokers out make room for really bad guys!
Many restraining orders end in murders!

Sadly this sounds really bad fr this young woman!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back