Missing pregnant Shanann Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #4

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by OkieGranny, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

[​IMG]

http://www.hidesertstar.com/news/article_30d113d0-016a-11e4-8d32-001a4bcf887a.html

http://www.kmir.com/story/25916449/public-help-sought-in-case-of-missing-woman

http://www.kesq.com/news/woman-reported-missing-in-twentynine-palms/26746852

Erin's FB: https://www.facebook.com/eheavilin

Media, Map & Timeline

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

2. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TWENTYNINE PALMS: Search underway for missing pregnant woman

[​IMG][​IMG]

http://blog.pe.com/breaking-news/20...s-search-underway-for-missing-pregnant-woman/

3. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Information that our members are posting in our private Scanner Forum is to remain in the Scanner Forum. If something interesting is heard, a member can post in the public forum that there is something going on, so members don't miss anything. If there is scanner information posted in the MSM, it can be quoted here WITH A LINK to the MSM article.

We are a victim friendly site. We have no suspects or persons of interest at this time, no one is to be discussed as such until or unless this happens. No sleuthing of friends or family. No rumor.

4. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Please continue here...

5. nikb

nikb New Member

Oh ok thank you LinasK! I couldn't watch it so I was relying on info here. I can see where the confusion would come from. Short hair just doesn't narrow it down that much in a military town, does it? Hopefully a red vehicle and/or Alaska plates narrow it down a lot more.

6. QuestionMark

QuestionMark New Member

<Mod Snip>

I keep hoping she will come home. I just have a terrible feeling. Jmo

7. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I doubt LE is so naive or inexperienced that they don't have a pretty good idea of what happened, who did it and where Erin is likely to be found. I feel like they have all kinds of info. But it may not be possible to find Erin, without extreme luck or a confession. Jmo

8. SanJuanMom

SanJuanMom New Member

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Plumeria5

Plumeria5 New Member

If the red car was a rental surely there is a data base LE can access to at least narrow down the search for it. Also how about pulling up gas station videos. He would have had to get gas somewhere around 29 Palms.

10. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

Please use initials if discussing the husband and reminder that we do not allow speculation of family members unless they are named a suspect. Using a number does not circumvent the rule folks if that is what is going on with the number thing. Please use allowable info when posting

11. Plumeria5

Plumeria5 New Member

Who are you me tooing, San Juan Mom? :)

12. SanJuanMom

SanJuanMom New Member

I am soooooooooo lost...so when QuestionMark was asking for help with...."attribute"...etc...I was "me too-ing" ....:gaah: I am so frustrated. As much research as i do...I am coming up empty.

13. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Adding...

If you have a question about why a post is removed please pm a Mod, discussing moderation on the board is not allowed. Lets keep the focus and discussion on Erin.

Thank you!

14. SmartSassyBBW

SmartSassyBBW Member

Don't feel lost. Some posters were joking around about the word attribute used in a wedding vow. It is irrelevant. The Mods have also warned about the confusing #1 and #2 posts about possible lovers. In my opinion it has caused serious followers to be needlessly confused which has taken up way too much of all of our time. We want to find Erin not muddle through nonsense.

15. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...issing-evidence-search-horse-rescue/12763519/

16. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

http://www.kesq.com/news/search-warrants-served-in-effort-to-find-erin-corwin/26990830

17. Flutterflies

Flutterflies Active Member

I think a lot of us are frustrated. What do you need help with? You said you are coming up empty, are lost.

18. azure

azure Well-Known Member

Hear, hear.

19. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels A novena a day brings roses your way

If I may indulge in a little thinking out loud...and SPECULATION.

If I am the Perp and I premeditate that I want to dispose of this young woman, and I want do dispose of her in this vast JT park, I either know JT very very well, or I am going to go scope out the terrain ahead of time. Does this mean:

a)I have recently spent a lot of time at JT? (Tapes of people coming and going should be scanned if they exist to see repeat visits
    b)I own some vehicle that could get me around the terrain for scoping purposes (jeep, motorcycle, etc.) or I have *borrowed* one recently?
    c)hardware stores in the vicinity have sold me tarps, shovels, duct tape, ropes, etc. recently?
    d)I have purchased a stun gun recently?
    e)I have unexplained absences from work/home recently?
    f) Those close to me notice I have been acting odd?

So moving to the next step. If this was premeditated, and we believe the Perp has left her in one of the many mines, what are the mines that are readily accessible from a regular vehicle? Or, what would be the mines first accessible "off road" from the main entrance? I really can't imagine the Perp taking an extended offroad excursion with a deceased or restrained body in the vehicle; they would be risking detection. I hypothesize they went in from the main entrance and quickly went offroad to a predetermined "resting place". If my guess is right, she's not that far from the main entrance. The Perp wanted to get in and out as quickly as possible.

In my mind, this is either a local who knew JT very well, or someone who spent a lot of time in there recently scoping it out. I know this is a huge, huge park....but I really think the possibilities of offroad disposal will be within 10-15 minutes of the main entrance....

All speculation and guesses based on the bits and pieces I've read in this thread.
    Let's bring this girl home.

20. Meemaw12

Meemaw12 Active Member

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...issing-evidence-search-horse-rescue/12763519/

Isabel Megli, CEO and founder of Yucca Valley's White Rock Horse Rescue, where Erin Corwin spent her days nursing a horse back to health, said Corwin kept to herself but had a "special way" with horses.

"She had already been an avid rider," Megli said. "She came here to volunteer and to find a horse - and she did."

Corwin adopted Cassy, an eight-year-old quarter horse, who immediately bonded with her, according to Megli. Corwin nursed the horse back to health and had planned to move her to Twentynine Palms.

Megli said Erin's husband came out a couple times.

"One time when they came out here they chased her for a half an hour," Megli said, laughing. "They worked together and caught her."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.