GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched HVM and I put on closed caption. HTH anyway this is new to me what he said tonight.
It was a brand new car, was a small compact red car, maybe a Accent or Hyundai.
The red cars window was up
His sister saw Erins car there on different occasions, once she was coming home from work in the morning at the same time.
LE interviewed him again today.
Erin was carrying something in her hand but not a overnight bag.
Erin could definetly had gone to JT and get to where he seen her at 10:30

Imo she almost made it home. So sad.

I just watched HVM and I put on closed caption. HTH anyway this is new to me what he said tonight.
It was a brand new car, was a small compact red car, maybe a Accent or Hyundai.
The red cars window was up
His sister saw Erins car there on different occasions, once she was coming home from work in the morning at the same time.
LE interviewed him again today.
Erin was carrying something in her hand but not a overnight bag.
Erin could definetly had gone to JT and get to where he seen her at 10:30

Imo she almost made it home. So sad.

Trigger, I'm sorry but I don't understand how and where you got the additional details? Do you have a link please?

I am coming out of lurk mode and joining you all finally! This case has me so concerned and I keep hoping for news and updates about Erin.

Just an FYI if no one has read or been notified, but the militay base MCAGCC released surveilance video to SBCSO on the 15. Hopefully this will shed light on a few things. If no one knew, the Michael B. who saw the cars was on HLN Jane Valdez tonight....Tomorrow there will be a new person that is a Male!

Trigger, I'm sorry but I don't understand how and where you got the additional details? Do you have a link please?

On HLN- Jane V Mitchell. Transcipts should be out soon. Sorry I didn't know I misspelled JVM .

She liked a different FB photo on the White Rock page around that time. But I can't seem to find that photo now. I think it was a pic of a dark horse.

She liked these photos on the ranch FB page. Not sure when she actually liked them but they were posted in Oct and Nov 2013:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...171010.-2207520000.1405574511.&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...171010.-2207520000.1405574511.&type=3&theater

Her volunteering at the ranch was reported here today:
http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...issing-evidence-search-horse-rescue/12763519/

Here is a photo on their FB page that Erin took for the Horse Rescue
www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...171010.-2207520000.1405575284.&type=3&theater

Beautiful!

Something just dawned on me. I remember JC saying that EC was going to scout out places to take photos at JTP as she had gotten a new camera. Also, the red car witness said Erin had something in her hand, maybe a purse, but nothing big like an overnight bag. Maybe it was her camera she was carrying. What if the possible bf asked to meet, pick her up, and take some shots of him at JTP? Maybe Erin did go to scout out some photo opts before meeting him but it was to take "his" picture not for her mother's visit? That would be the perfect opportunity to get her in a secluded place alone. He may be the father of her child and was going to make sure it didn't get out.

Beautiful!

Something just dawned on me. I remember JC saying that EC was going to scout out places to take photos at JTP as she had gotten a new camera. Also, the red car witness said Erin had something in her hand, maybe a purse, but nothing big like an overnight bag. Maybe it was her camera she was carrying. What if the possible bf asked to meet, pick her up, and take some shots of him at JTP? Maybe Erin did go to scout out some photo opts before meeting him but it was to take "his" picture not for her mother's visit? That would be the perfect opportunity to get her in a secluded place alone. He may be the father of her child and was going to make sure it didn't get out.

If she did have her camera, maybe LE has the film and that is why they are searching so heavily at JT.

If a & b are true, I don't think it would matter which mines are nearest the entrance because he would know not to enter where there are cameras. Not sure offhand which mines are closest, but keep in mind that some of the mines have been filled in (or caved in or whatever) and all that's visible is some of the wood and metal structure.
If I may indulge in a little thinking out loud...and SPECULATION.

If I am the Perp and I premeditate that I want to dispose of this young woman, and I want do dispose of her in this vast JT park, I either know JT very very well, or I am going to go scope out the terrain ahead of time. Does this mean:

a)I have recently spent a lot of time at JT? (Tapes of people coming and going should be scanned if they exist to see repeat visits
b)I own some vehicle that could get me around the terrain for scoping purposes (jeep, motorcycle, etc.) or I have *borrowed* one recently?
c)hardware stores in the vicinity have sold me tarps, shovels, duct tape, ropes, etc. recently?
d)I have purchased a stun gun recently?
e)I have unexplained absences from work/home recently?
f) Those close to me notice I have been acting odd?

So moving to the next step. If this was premeditated, and we believe the Perp has left her in one of the many mines, what are the mines that are readily accessible from a regular vehicle? Or, what would be the mines first accessible "off road" from the main entrance? I really can't imagine the Perp taking an extended offroad excursion with a deceased or restrained body in the vehicle; they would be risking detection. I hypothesize they went in from the main entrance and quickly went offroad to a predetermined "resting place". If my guess is right, she's not that far from the main entrance. The Perp wanted to get in and out as quickly as possible.

In my mind, this is either a local who knew JT very well, or someone who spent a lot of time in there recently scoping it out. I know this is a huge, huge park....but I really think the possibilities of offroad disposal will be within 10-15 minutes of the main entrance....

All speculation and guesses based on the bits and pieces I've read in this thread.
Let's bring this girl home.

am i reading correctly that the base just turned over the video in the last few days?

seriously?

Oh duh me! It even states his first name which is not JC. Thanks for pointing this out.

I too wondered if he was some relation or just happens to have the same last name though. Didn't want to sleuth him any further, but I wondered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73