GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are probably right. (I've only been to a few of the mines so I only know slightly more than someone who's never been here!) There are a few mines that are easily accessible, some near paved roads within JTNP, but I don't think any with large openings are easily accessible. Gold Crown Rd is a dirt road but people in cars do drive out a little on it before it gets too sandy. But again, I don't think any mines with vertical openings are that close to the road.

I'm just trying to hold on to the hope that things aren't as bad as they seem, but sadly they probably are.

Reasonably certain, though you wold know better than I, that a Kia or Hyundai similar small sedan would have no chance to get to any of the mines that are along dirt/rocky roads. I'm still trying to sort out what "driving thru the Park" entails if she went there to scout for location to shot photos, or picnic, or what other insane "reason" she was headed there or at least stated she was headed there to do.

But since I don't envision she probably ever made a drive on paved roads or easily passable dirt ones, personally I can't envision a suicide scenario, at least one that would involve a mine.

pretty sure she'd have to do some serious walking in serious heat to make it to a mine?

The suicide scenario has occurred to me as one possibility, but likely not "death by mine." Or she may have run away with the man in the red car, but Kia/Hyundai dude would have to be pretty well set for cash funds since LE is not, at least openly, looking outside the Park and general Twentynine Palms area. About impossible to truly go off the grid these days, unless you really understand how to do it and have a lot of cash available. A 19 year old kid understand how to do that, and one well-connected to at least her mother?

personally, I can't get there. Not seeing alien abduction (perhaps human) or witness protection program either.

if somebody other than what by current appearances would seem to be behind her disappearance, then I have to think LE is spending an inordinate amount of time and effort in Joshua Tree for nada.

They have something and we sit and wait.

Or have nothing and need to go back to square one. As we sit and wait.

Beyond my comprehension what her family is going through. Can they ever sleep? Eat? Do anything "normal?" I imagine I'd be wrecked but thankfully have never had to find out. My heart truly goes out to them.

The man who saw erin enter a red car needs to be tested for colorblindness (it takes minutes) and also given a test for truth as he could be untrue.
He has said he would be willing to do this.

It infuriated me when JVM dared asked this man to take a poly. Right off the bat by saying this she was really telling him she and her FB viewers didn't really believe him. And then we sit and complain why no one wants to get involved in these kind of cases nowadays. This is one of the reasons why, imo, because anyone that does come forward, and tells what they witnessed is excoriated by the public, and press.

I am sure if LE asked him to take one he did and they are the only ones that matters. He owes the public nothing though and certainly doesn't owe JVM or her viewers anything.

Imo, this man and his sister have no dog in this fight. They are not military and I highly doubt they know any of the players involved. They simply told what they both witnessed and nothing more. I am very glad in this case that two citizens did come forward to LE to tell them what they saw. He certainly wasn't aware that Erin was supposedly having an affair with a married man at the time. He doesn't even know Erin or the man in the red car.

We need more people like the Beasleys rather than people who will not say anything because they don't want to be heckled by the press or public.

I think that is why a lot of crimes goes unsolved. People know things but they have seen how eye witnesses are treated and want no part of it.

IMO

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

New thread is already to go, will be closing this one in five minutes, please continue here...

Thread #5

Why has becoming pregnant become such a danger???? So upsetting. It should be a time of happiness, a new life coming into the world, another generation to carry on the name, and parents beaming with pride. Instead, we have a pregnant missing woman...not voluntary.

*sigh*

Pregnancy= responsibility + money. That is why I think Erin has disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123