GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that CL was honorably discharged on 7/7/14. It at first seemed like it was not a coincidence that he was discharged the day after posting bail, but then I read that he had a six year contract and entered the marines on 7/7/2008. Now I wonder if he had big plans for after he was going to be discharged and maybe someone that he thought would join his plans decided not to go with him after all. And maybe he got mad, like the kind of mad you get at a donkey.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/26058825/...ine-wife-continues-new-warrant-details-emerge

not sure...here is how it's described... "When touring the Ranch, don’t miss the Nature Park in development. Built to provide a place for peace and tranquility for human visitors, it is a sweet addition to the Ranch’s sense of community spirit." on the desert lifeStyle's page http://www.desertlifestyle29.com/?p=3288

Seems we may have overloaded their server with requests to access the page….500 Internal Server Error on their site and I tried with 2 different browsers. Do you know when that story was posted? TIA

Seems we may have overloaded their server with requests to access the page….500 Internal Server Error on their site and I tried with 2 different browsers. Do you know when that story was posted? TIA

Same here! I believe with was posted in the last hour or so. I read it then

I think, but am not sure, the donkey story was dated from May of this year. I did look to see if it was recent, and it was not from the past month.

i think, but am not sure, the donkey story was dated from may of this year. I did look to see if it was recent, and it was not from the past month.
5-30-14 iirc

eta: that was the donkey story, I think the poster was asking about the nature park story. Sorry!

That is my understanding as well. I know from the beginning it was stated JC hadn't, but further back in the thread some people seemed unsure if CL had due to his 2012 deployment to Afghanistan

Thanks for finding that. I don't think whether or not CL saw combat is particularly relevant, because most murders are committed by people who were never in combat, but in the interests of getting our ducks in a row... thanks.

April 2, 2014-

Locate Erin Lynn, we have decided to not distribute flyers at this time as it can create false sightings and misinformation and create unnecessary work for the detectives who are already stretched thin. They are comfortable with the information they have and are working diligently to interview what witnesses they do have. Obviously, if anyone has seen Erin since her disappearance or has any information about the circumstances of her disappearance we ask that they contact the San Bernardino County Sheriff's department.

This is the first time I have ever seen a group decline to post missing fliers, out of consideration that it might create unnecessary work in the investigation for their loved one.

Wow!

This is the first time I have ever seen a group decline to post missing fliers, out of consideration that it might create unnecessary work in the investigation for their loved one.

Wow!

It has to be because they know something we don't. I think they believe there is no reason that anyone would spot her now. Though I think they may be making a mistake in not posting fliers because what if it triggers someone's memory of seeing her on the day she disappeared?

"Dozens of authorities search for Corwin over the weekend, combing the streets of Twentynine Palms and the open desert in and around Joshua Tree National Park."

BBM. That's a new angle...Weird.

So now law enforcement is "combing the streets of Twentynine Palms" yet they still aren't asking for the public's help. I don't understand what LE have up their sleeve and I'm just as confused about the family and their FB page. I don't understand why they even have one. It doesn't provide any updates nor does it make a plea for help. In fact it was suggested that fliers be made and distributed with Erin's picture and the admin poo-pooed that idea because they don't want LE to get false sightings and misinformation creating unnecessary work for the detectives.

The only thing the family is asking for is prayer. I don't want to be the one to say it but at this point it's obvious to me prayer isn't working. If it were Erin would be snuggled up in her bed tonight dreaming about puppies and unicorns. I think the family needs to stop relying so much on LE and take on some of the responsibility of finding their sweet Erin. I know they want her home much more than the public want her home so they need to be a lot more proactive and help make it happen.

I just keep thinking that they were advised not to. In my mind, I have no other explanation why a family of a missing one wouldn't do so :thinking:

It would be a rainy day in he!! when LE told me not to try to find my loved one. I get it false sightings etc. but man oh man. It's like shhh the girl is missing, don't tell anyone or ask about her, we got it..Millions of miles of desert, yea we'll find her.

The only way you can know that all sightings are false is if you know your victim is deceased. IMO.

Okay, where do you suppose this occurred? Just wondering where in that area someone would go for private alone time.

No, That's what I was asking. We need people to ask locals down there for this kind of information. to ask if anyone has seen two people and a red car in the area. That's what I mean.

"The investigation has come to focus on Lee, Corwin's next door neighbor, who may have been the father of her child, according to an affidavit filed in the by Detective Corey Emom. In the affidavit, Emom wrote that he had reviewed text messages — sent by Corwin to a friend — confirming her romantic relationship with Lee, and that the couple had taken a day trip to celebrate Corwin's pregnancy on the day she disappeared."

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...christopher-lee-arrest/12961823/?sf28800445=1

Wow! This article confirms many of our suspicions. The day trip to celebrate the pregnancy sounds ominous.

Looks like the story at Desert Sun was just updated. Bunches of new stuff!

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...christopher-lee-arrest/12961823/?sf28800445=1

ETA: I sure hope they post that affidavit soon, rather than just puny image of it.
Well, here we go..finally MSM reports what has just been rumor until now. If they have confirmed that she texted a friend saying she was going to have a special day out with CL then I believe the people who saw her getting into a car with a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven