GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woe.be.gone can you post a link where we can watch it

Looks like the story at Desert Sun was just updated. Bunches of new stuff!

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...christopher-lee-arrest/12961823/?sf28800445=1

ETA: I sure hope they post that affidavit soon, rather than just puny image of it.

So did the friend come forth with that info? If the officer couldn't say if they had obtained cell pings and calls, texts etc, then why do they stay in the desert? He can't or don't know if she had her phone when she left, but it was deactivated shortly after she left with Lee. Round and round we go.

I could probably transcribe it from my phone, but by the time my tired old eyes picked through it, It'll probably be available. It's damning. He did change his story from not knowing her at all to kissing her, but no intercourse. The story about the hunting date 2HRS AWAY was corroborated with texts from her friend, JT (female) from TN

"It is highly likely Erin could have been harmed by an unknown firearm." This statement directly follows info about the hunting trip.

She is an animal lover, apparently he is too yet they are going on a "hunting trip"? That makes no sense to me?

Greta says nothing more than NCIS is helping in he search for Erin

Yeah, I think you may be correct. When I went back to the story to find something, it was 30-second read and was too busy pulling my jaw up off the floor and hadn't really has time to read for real or process anything. And bemoaning they threw all that up without taking a few minutes to scan doc to PDF.

Erin's friend in TN told the police that Erin told her that CL was taking her hunting. Taking her for a special day, at an undisclosed location, approximately 2 hours away.

photo.jpgphoto-1.jpgThis cuts some off, but the smoking gun, literally, is there.

I'm a tad lost. Are there areas in Joshua Park National Park designated for hunting?? or are they searching there specifically because there is evidence she may have been "dropped off" or disposed of there?

And who, pray tell, told LE she was headed out on a special hunting trip?

On the day she disappeared, Erin Corwin, 20, had planned to meet with her neighbor, CBL, 24, who had planned to take her to spend a "special day together" on a hunting trip, according to documents filed in a Joshua Tree courthouse.

"It is highly likely that Erin could have been harmed by an unknown firearm," detectives wrote in court documents. "Sometime after Erin left with Lee, her phone was deactivated (turned off). Detectives believe if Erin was injured and left at an undisclosed location, she would not (be) able to call for help."

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...christopher-lee-arrest/12961823/?sf28800445=1

Sorry but I am going to be blunt. The whole "going to Joshua Tree" story was just that=A Story! She probably told her husband that in order to buy time to be gone all day with CL.

Text messages seem to have confirmed the affair and probably the "hunting trip" info. Combined with the previous info (rumor of course) that she confided in friend(s) about the affair, LE seems to think it's legit.

Sounds like we are getting down to the nitty gritty and it's about time. Wonder if CL was not quite as willing to celebrate the pregnancy as EC was?
All of this is my opinion of course, and not based on fact.

Greta's report was that NCIS is helping to search for the missing Marine's wife, Erin Corwin.
As usual, WS has known that for days.

So did the friend come forth with that info? If the officer couldn't say if they had obtained cell pings and calls, texts etc, then why do they stay in the desert? He can't or don't know if she had her phone when she left, but it was deactivated shortly after she left with Lee. Round and round we go.

Remember this is the friend from TN, who NCIS was said to travel up to interview in person. It's been said this was the last communication Erin had prior to disappearing.

According to the affidavit - it says her phone was turned off. It states:
Sometime after Erin left with Lee, her phone was de-activated (turned off). Detectives believe if Erin was injured and left at an undisclosed location, she would not be able to call for help.

On mobile I'm getting a large, perfectly readable document.

on mobile, you probably aren't getting the picture of the warrant details that accompany the article, which is what we want blown up.

ok NVM

Remember this is the friend from TN, who NCIS was said to travel up to interview in person. It's been said this was the last communication Erin had prior to disappearing.

Can you see it in the jpg I posted. I can see all but the last few lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998