GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
my plan is to listen to the live broadcast by z107.7 as I am hoping to actually hear the Sheriff first hand instead of info tweeted by reporters. I don't actually see anywhere where live video will be streamed..? Please provide a link if I am wrong!!!

I am on an iPhone so I had to download the app to listen to the live stream. They are no doubt experiencing an increase in interest / traffic on their servers. I am on a strong wifi connection and have been dropped a few times already. Jmo...

I really hope it hangs in at noon and as then presser continues.... Fingers crossed and :praying: for answers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

June 28, 7 a.m.: Jonathan Corwin says this is when he last saw Erin, who told him she was headed to Joshua Tree National Park to scout places to visit with her mother who would soon be visiting from Tennessee. Corwin told her husband she would be home that evening.
Afternoon: Jonathan Corwin says he telephoned Erin but could not reach her.

June 29: Jonathan Corwin calls the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department to report his wife missing. He says he waited 24 hours because he thought that was the amount of time needed to initiate a missing persons case.

June 30: Erin Corwin's car, a 2013 blue Toyota Corolla, is found outside a rear entrance – called the "Condor Gate" – at the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center at Twentynine Palms, where the Corwins lived. A single set of footprints leads away from Corwin's car and to another set of vehicle tire tracks. The tracks are "consistent" with the tracks of Christopher Brandon Lee's Jeep.

July 1: Four search warrants are issued authorizing police to search twoapartments in Twentynine Palms, the Corwins' and an apartment occupied by Christopher Brandon Lee and his wife Nichole, and two cars: Corwin's Toyota and a dark-colored Jeep with Alaska license plates belonging to Christopher Lee. They find 10 .40-caliber fired cartridge casings in the Jeep.

Detectives talk to Christopher Lee and his wife, Nichole. Christopher Lee said he didn't see Erin Corwin on June 28 or June 29, despite reports from a close friend of Erin's that Lee had told her he was taking her "somewhere special" to hunt and celebrate Corwin's pregnancy.

July 3: Christopher Lee and his wife and young daughter move in with Isabel Megli, owner and operator of the White Rock Horse Rescue in Yucca Valley. She says the family is preparing to move to Alaska as soon as Lee is discharged from the Marine Corps.

July 4: Police execute another search warrant, this time at Megli's home in Yucca Valley and two vehicles believed have been in Lee's possession: a white Ford truck and a green Honda Civic. Police find a potato launcher belonging to Lee and book him on suspicion of possessing a "destructive device."

July 6: Christopher Lee released on bail.

July 7: Christopher Lee receives an honorable discharge from the Marines.

July 15: Erin Corwin's 20th birthday.

July 16: The Desert Sun obtains and publishes the search warrants for the two apartments on the base and the two vehicles.

July 21: Police issue press release on arrest of Christopher Lee on suspicion of possessing a "destructive device." Included in the documents obtained by the Desert Sun along with a search warrant related to the "destructive device" charge is a "Statement of Probable Cause" that suggests Corwin was having an affair with Lee and that Lee and his wife may have hidden something from police.

July 22: A police press release suggests that new information has led them to new sites where they are now actively searching for a "crime scene" and evidence of "foul play."

July 29: Erin Corwin has been missing for a month.

Aug. 18: Christopher Lee arrested in Alaska. San Bernardino County Sheriffs Department to hold a Noon press conference where they will release "new details" in the case.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news...corwin-missing-marine-wife-timeline/13008419/

Live news links again please?

I find it more than a little disturbing that Z107.7 is playing "I got one less problem without ya!" 20 mins before this conference.....

Such great news! Finally this case is going somewhere! I won't be able to watch live, so hoping for a transcript.

current lyrics are "i'm bullet-proof, nothing to lose, fire away, fire away"... also not necessarily the best subject matter, but this is probably more about music nowadays than any conscious choice in a DJ's part. I'm sure playlists are put together ages in advance. (not that you suggested otherwise)

desert sun and z not working at all for me... :notgood:

go to Listen live on Z, they are playing music right now

trying to find live link on Desert Sun, media is reporting 13 news agencies there right now. Dunno

For those of you that can't listen, you don't need a twitter account.

SB County Sheriff @sbcountysheriff · 2m
We'll be Tweeting live from the Press Conference regarding new information in the Erin Corwin case in 10 minutes.

https://twitter.com/sbcountysheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member