CA CA - Foot Fetish Killer - Sacramento

Discussion in 'Serial Killers' started by Ian Moone, May 10, 2014.

1. Ian Moone

Ian Moone Former Member

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/seattle-human-foot-mystery-tennis-3511936

This one has interested me for a few years now!

I actually emailed one of the Sheriffs involved some time back after the last find!

It appears as tho, because its 2 different country's jurisdictions & they pretty much don't talk to each other, that it is unlikely to be solved soon.

However i can't help feeling that THIS new forensic technique could help solve the identities of the owners off all these severed feet!

http://www.boston.com/news/science/articles/2010/10/31/whodunit/

In view of the advances in familial sequencing now and case partial matching etc, as well as all the police records of drivers licenses, and govt birth death marriages as well as online genealogy sites, I just find it incredulous - I guess that Law Enforcement agencies from multiple jurisdictions, seem powerless to get anywhere with solving this mystery.

I did write to the Tacoma Sheriff Dept when one of the last remains washed up... suggesting application of this "familial DNA sequencing technique" in relation to solving their mystery washed up foot cases, and got this brief response..in Jan 2011.

So - then how come 3 years later the feet keep washing up?

Is there no sex markers, ethnicity markers etc that can help "categorize" these remains into any specific group?

Is this related to Canada's Unsolved "Highway Of Tears" murders on the West Coast?

Something here doesn't add up - that much blind Freddie should be able to see.

I guess someone will work it out one day! :facepalm:

Cheers

2. Loading...

3. Victor

Victor Member

Yet ANOTHER severed human foot has been found in the water! This one was found June 21, in the Sacramento River near Hamilton City, about 100 miles north of Sacramento, CA.

It had part of the leg bone attached, and was covered by a boot. (Photo of the boot type attached).

Is this the work of a serial killer who may be leaving the severed feet from his victims in the waters near the northwest corners of Canada & the U.S.?

http://www.chicoer.com/news/ci_26069364/glenn-county-detectives-using-boot-found-human-remains

4. asp17061

asp17061 New Member

feet separate from the body when in water after death.

I thought some of these were solved---suicides of people who jumped into the Fraser River?