GUILTY CA - Gabriel Fernandez, 8, tortured to death, Palmdale, 22 May 2013

With the recent documentary of Gabriel, many are asking about his burial site. Gabriel was not buried. Gabriel was cremated. With that being said, anyone can visit and pay tribute to him at his tree which has been dedicated to him. The address is 249 E. Ave Q10, Palmdale Ca. 93550.

Also, as of today, a group of men painted a mural of Gabriel that has his face. It's right around the corner from his apartment complex

We want to give a heartfelt thank you to the men who dedicated their time and supplies to memorialize Gabriel.

Emily #Gabrielfernandez #AnthonyAvalos #Noahcuarto

Our forever Angels

The Gabriel Fernandez Memorial Site - Google Search

Gabriel's Justice

With the recent documentary of Gabriel, many are asking about his burial site. Gabriel was not buried. Gabriel was cremated. With that being said, anyone can visit and pay tribute to him at his tree which has been dedicated to him. The address is 249 E. Ave Q10, Palmdale Ca. 93550.

Also, as of today, a group of men painted a mural of Gabriel that has his face. It's right around the corner from his apartment complex

We want to give a heartfelt thank you to the men who dedicated their time and supplies to memorialize Gabriel.

Emily #Gabrielfernandez #AnthonyAvalos #Noahcuarto

Our forever Angels

The Gabriel Fernandez Memorial Site - Google Search

Gabriel's Justice

I've been trying to find out the address this morning as I wanted to look it up on Google maps. Thank you @HayLouise <3 I've just looked back on there to November 2018 and see they decorated the tree for him on Halloween. My heart :(

Does anyone know what happened to the patrol officer who threatened Gabriel and accused him of lying? I found an article about it but you have to pay for a sub to the newspaper to read it. I was surprised there wasn't more detail about that incident in the documentary. I remember it being talked about when the story first broke.

I’ve just finished watching the series on Netflix, it just blows my mind how people can be so cruel and heartless. Had me in tears, especially seeing him all bruised up but still happily having his picture taken as a present for his beloved mother.

Finished this documentary last night. Wow. Absolutely gut wrenching.

I was infuriated in the last episode: can someone agree with me that Pearl seemed more interested in catching Isauro's attention than paying attending to the judge and the sentence???

On ep. 3 now, and for everyone saying how hard it is to watch, YES, yes it is.

But as adults that do have the power to intervene and stop the next potential "Gabriel", I think we all owe it to them, if we can, to watch and to learn.

jmo
I agree. Children are suffering every day. Enough is enough! The powers that be need to start listening....and taking action against these monsters!

I watched 2 episodes back to back last night. I can't get the Mother's Day card he made out of my head. The time he spent on it to show her how much he loved her. 'Open the door to see who loves you.' His poor poor battered face and hands when he was holding up the letters. :(

I watched 2 episodes back to back last night. I can't get the Mother's Day card he made out of my head. The time he spent on it to show her how much he loved her. 'Open the door to see who loves you.' His poor poor battered face and hands when he was holding up the letters. :(
That part really got to me too :’(

From Jonathan Hatami. D.A. who fought for Justice. A word to our members..

Thank you Jonathan. You are the light at the end of a dark tunnel

You can put this on your page if you want and tell your members it is from me:

"Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But you can't change the past. Hate only begets hate. Gabriel's legacy is love. Love one another. The Lord asked, "Whom shall I send? Who will go for us?" Isiah said, "HERE I AM. SEND ME." That is on my wall in my office. I look at it everyday before I go to court to fight for our most vulnerable. What are you going to do to positively affect change? Look to the past and blame one another? The easy path. Or, strive forward and help one another? The hard path. Become a foster parent. Write or email the governor and your state senator and assembly person. Ask that laws be put in place to hold people accountable for failing to protect vulnerable children. Peaceful Protest. Become a social worker, child abuse prosecutor, teacher, or police officer. Be a better mom or dad. Love one another."

Gabriel's Justice

From Jonathan Hatami. D.A. who fought for Justice. A word to our members..

Thank you Jonathan. You are the light at the end of a dark tunnel

You can put this on your page if you want and tell your members it is from me:

"Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But you can't change the past. Hate only begets hate. Gabriel's legacy is love. Love one another. The Lord asked, "Whom shall I send? Who will go for us?" Isiah said, "HERE I AM. SEND ME." That is on my wall in my office. I look at it everyday before I go to court to fight for our most vulnerable. What are you going to do to positively affect change? Look to the past and blame one another? The easy path. Or, strive forward and help one another? The hard path. Become a foster parent. Write or email the governor and your state senator and assembly person. Ask that laws be put in place to hold people accountable for failing to protect vulnerable children. Peaceful Protest. Become a social worker, child abuse prosecutor, teacher, or police officer. Be a better mom or dad. Love one another."

Gabriel's Justice

While its a lovely Bible verse, we need more than that. Even God is pissed off.
As the mother of a cop and the sister of a DCF social worker, I am outraged at the absolute incompetence of these people. Social workers, the cops, the teachers!!! Absolutely. Outrageous.
I told my children growing up, if you see someone getting bullied & you do nothing, you are just as guilty as the perpetrators. Just. As. Guilty.

You see a child abused you better do something now.
Call. An. Ambulance. Do not call the school nurse, don't make 100 phone calls and then also tell an abused child "I don't believe you." when the child comes in and you ask about his injuries. Dear God WTF. Im sorry but that teacher should also be charged.

Absolute insanity that caused the torture and death of this child all around

Well - this is still on the court site as happening - so I shall post it - and correct it later when they update the site.

Monday, March 23rd:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing for all (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - Gabriel Fernandez (8) (May 23, 2013, Lancaster) - Child Services personnel Patricia Clement, Stephanie Rodriguez, & supervisors Gregory Merritt, Kevin Bom charged (3/20/17) & arraigned (4/3/17) on one felony count child abuse & falsifying records. $1M bail for each; all posted bail on 4/7/16.
Court information from 9/13/18 thru 1/6/20 reference post #695 here:
CA - Gabriel Fernandez, 8, tortured to death, Palmdale, 22 May 2013

1/21/20 Update: In their petition filed Tuesday, Jan. 21, for reconsideration of the decision on the social workers’ case, prosecutors wrote, “If facts known to petitioners suggested Gabriel’s caretakers would harm him, petitioners had a duty to control Pearl and Isauro, to protect Gabriel and to prevent Pearl and Isauro from murdering him. If petitioners weren’t supposed to protect Gabriel from his killers, who was? …. It was their duty to supervise and control Pearl and Isauro’s conduct when it came to how Pearl and Isauro treated Gabriel.” Defense attorneys argued that the abuse and torture escalated months after a file on the boy had been closed and that there was insufficient evidence to take him away from his mother. A Feb. 18 pretrial hearing is scheduled in the case, which was effectively put on hold during the appellate court proceedings.
2/18/20 Update: Next pretrial conference hearing on 3/23 for all.

Pearl Fernandez (mom) & Isauro Aguirre were sentenced 6/7/18-Pearl life w/o parole, Isauro received the death penalty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back