CA - Gabriela Calzada, 19, & Briana Gallegos, 17, murdered, Los Angeles, 28 Oct 2015

Hunt for killer after two teenage friends are found bludgeoned to death by horrifed dog walker in a Los Angeles park

Bodies of Gabriela Calzada, 19, and Briana Nicole Gallegos, 17, were found by a woman walking her dog in Ernest E. Debs Regional Park, Wednesday
Both had wounds to their heads significant enough that they were hard to recognize, police said
Autopsies, scheduled for next week, are still pending on the women and will confirm what killed them
Both were fully clothed, showed no signs of sexual assault, and are thought to have been in the park for under a week
In order to calm public fears, police have added officers on foot inside the park and in patrol cars in the area
By ASSOCIATED PRESS

No arrests have been made or suspects identified.
Police Captain Patricia Sandoval said: 'We're on high alert. We're worried.'
'It's very alarming, especially for anybody that's a runner, a hiker or a walker who uses that park regularly and thinks, 'Am I in harm's way now?''
In order to calm public fears, police have added officers on foot inside the park and in patrol cars in the area following the discovery of the bodies.

<Sketch Photo>
This is the police sketch of a suspect wanted in three attacks in Los Angeles park last year, but it's not known if the attacks are connected to the deaths of the two young women found on Wednesday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-dead-LA-park-head-wounds.html#ixzz3qEfvEMc7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hunt for killer after two teenage friends are found bludgeoned to death by horrifed dog walker in a Los Angeles park

Bodies of Gabriela Calzada, 19, and Briana Nicole Gallegos, 17, were found by a woman walking her dog in Ernest E. Debs Regional Park, Wednesday
Both had wounds to their heads significant enough that they were hard to recognize, police said
Autopsies, scheduled for next week, are still pending on the women and will confirm what killed them
Both were fully clothed, showed no signs of sexual assault, and are thought to have been in the park for under a week
In order to calm public fears, police have added officers on foot inside the park and in patrol cars in the area
By ASSOCIATED PRESS

No arrests have been made or suspects identified.
Police Captain Patricia Sandoval said: 'We're on high alert. We're worried.'
'It's very alarming, especially for anybody that's a runner, a hiker or a walker who uses that park regularly and thinks, 'Am I in harm's way now?''
In order to calm public fears, police have added officers on foot inside the park and in patrol cars in the area following the discovery of the bodies.

<Sketch Photo>
This is the police sketch of a suspect wanted in three attacks in Los Angeles park last year, but it's not known if the attacks are connected to the deaths of the two young women found on Wednesday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-dead-LA-park-head-wounds.html#ixzz3qEfvEMc7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That young Canadian woman found murdered in Golden Gate Park in early Oct was at first thought to be bludgeoned to death, but the autopsy later revealed the head wound was a gun shot wound. So I wouldn't rule out that they may have been shot.

http://ktla.com/2015/11/12/search-w...ths-of-teens-found-in-montecito-heights-park/

One person was detained after a search warrant was served Thursday morning in connection to the homicides of two female teens whose bodies were discovered in a popular Montecito Heights park last month, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

&#8220;The search warrant was for evidence, and the search warrant can also include DNA swabbing,&#8221; LAPD Lt. Sam Arase said, declining to elaborate beyond that.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016...s-of-2-young-women-in-montecito-heights-park/

MONTECITO HEIGHTS (CBSLA.com) — Two people were charged with capital murder Thursday in connection with the brutal murders of two young women in Montecito Heights.

According to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, Jose Antonio Echeverria, 18, and Dallas Stone Pineda, 17, are accused of murdering Gabriela Calzada, 19, and Briana Gallegos, 17, on Oct. 28, 2015.

Los Aneles Police Chief Charlie Beck will discuss the case at 1:30 p.m., according to the Los Angeles Police Department’s media relations department.

These two gang members were charged in April, 2016 with murdering Gabriela and Briana, and there is no further update. No news anywhere on their trial or verdicts. I will try to search inmate locators or do a prison search.

So many murders and often so little, if any, details on arrests and/trials.
Very frustrating.

These two gang members were charged in April, 2016 with murdering Gabriela and Briana, and there is no further update. No news anywhere on their trial or verdicts. I will try to search inmate locators or do a prison search.

So many murders and often so little, if any, details on arrests and/trials.
Very frustrating.

I was just doing a search on my phone so can't easily post a link (found on lasd.org) but Jose is due in court on Feb 16th. Court case no:BA44347001. As is Dallas court no:BA44347002.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back