GUILTY CA - Gerardo Hernandez, 39, TSA agent, killed, 3 injured in LAX shooting, 1 Nov 2013

I found someone by the same name that was formerly a TSA employee and lives in LA. Maybe he targeted the TSA officer.

I just told my DH that my wonderful Sleuther pals have probably looked into this perp...

and has started providing background...

JMO

If you found the same ones I did, they're both likely fake, IMO. Both Facebook pages I saw were created within the last hour.

Oh, brother! Wonder whose photo they used?

KCAL 9 reported the Perp is from Pennsville, New Jersey...

Cursory search yielded nothing on Paul Ciancia...interesting.

Gunman in surgery- shot 3 times in the chest

Another news conference in 1/2 hour- 4pm PST

ok, makes sense. I bet the next step will be to add check-points and metal detectors at every entrance after this. If the guy was anti-tsa/government his plan backfired. They'll just ramp up security not, remove TSA. oh boy.
They're saying it was Domestic Terrorism, not International.

Channel 9 (local) - showed a picture of the gunman and also showed video of him handcuffed to a gurney, being wheeled into the hospital.

Channel 9 (local) - showed a picture of the gunman and also showed video of him handcuffed to a gurney, being wheeled into the hospital.

Did he have brown curly hair or could you see him that well? Just wondering if the Facebook photo was fake or not.

Did he have brown curly hair or could you see him that well? Just wondering if the Facebook photo was fake or not.

IMO, someone used this man's photo on the fake facebook profile. The google image search results I received were of someone residing outside the United States. His photo has since been removed from the site it was posted on.

LAX shooting: Suspect Ciancia was suicidal, father says

http://www.dailynews.com/general-news/20131101/lax-shooting-suspect-ciancia-was-suicidal-father-says

Officials identified the gunman as 23-year-old Paul Anthony Ciancia, a U.S. citizen and Los Angeles resident with strong anti-government views. Records showed Ciancia with residences in Pennsville and Sea Island City, N.J.

According to a doctor who treated one of the victims, the gunman asked people in the terminal if they were TSA workers.

You could see him. His hair was short. Not long and curly. You could see that he was handcuffed to the gurney. They were wheeling him into the hospital. I'll look for a video.

Here is a link to the gunman's picture. That FB account is not him. Some people are just sick.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...ide-related-text-to-family-police-chief-says/

Tory Belleci of MythBusters was there and heard the shots- he's being interviewed on CNN. Said it was the most terrifying experience in his life! That's saying something.
Actor Tim Daly is there too, being held there. They are going to question witnesses and verify ID. Holding passengers there.
Happened outside of Gate 35- Terminal 3. Sounds like it was past security...
Grant Imahara was there too...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckierPresents