GUILTY CA - Gianni, 24, & Sal Belvedere, 22, Ilona Flint, 22, San Diego, 24 Dec 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I must ask, jggordo. Is there a link stating that? I haven't seen any story leading up to how it was Sal had to borrow his parent's car because Gianni didn't show up. I realize you did say it was your opinion. Sure, I agree that Gianni was probably planning to pick her up, but have seen nothing stating he didn't show up and Ilona had to call Sal instead. In fact, according to the way it was first presented we weren't even sure Ilona was working or if she and Salvatore had planned a late night shopping spree.

This is one of the links quoting family members regarding the cars that night. As I relocate the others I will post them:

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/jan/02/tp-family-of-slain-man-plead-for-brothers-return/

http://www.heavy.com/news/2014/01/salvatore-belvedere-brother-murder-riverside/

In scouring for the article about Gianni not showing up (still looking) I did find another one I had not read. In regard to the previous one I mentioned, I did read it but discounted it because there were conflicting reports.

In this one however it mentions the "friend" that she had worked for previously. It states that he and Ilona were very close and that he had a tattoo on his forearm of her. Guys don't ordinarily tattoo lightly in my experience.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/T...nia/-/1735978/24081534/-/11pihca/-/index.html

"There was a lot of idiotic speculation that Gianni had something to do with the shooting or that he had possibly harmed himself, that he might have fled, that he was in a jealous rage and did this," said Andre Briones, who was such close friends with Flint that he has a tattoo of her likeness on the inside of his left forearm.

Also adding that Gianni's car was at the parking lot in Riverside longer than I had heard before:

Neighbor Karen Regalado said she noticed the car was parked in the lot for about a week and a half, but "I never smelled an odor coming from it."

After being at the mall and looking at all the cameras there is no way SDPD doesnt know who it is. Even the loss prevention at Macys seems to know. I am thinking something big will happen soon to give the family some peace. I did verify Gianni was identified by fingerprints I am guessing that means he wasnt dead Dec 24. I dont know a lot about decomposition.

Best ITW ~

Hope you've gotten over whatever awful bug you had, and are feeling all well.

Everyone has it I am not sure how I got it but im going with swine flu or the bubonic plague. Hopefully tomorrow ill be 100% for world domination. Thanks for caring :):loveyou:

CuriousMe or Peachy do you think it would be OK to bring the scanner thread link forward to this page for the benefit of current posters?

I had not heard that there was any speculation about Sal being gay.

Does anyone know if CHP had been notified to look for the suspect vehicle?

Jggordo, it was speculated on the previous board. But it just isn't true. I think back when I was fun and exciting and had a pof account I saw him on there he has a hard face to forget. After all the terrible dates I had on there and being catfished so many times you try to forget but you still remember some faces

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Well, I'll throw out a hint if it'll help. The Scanner Thread can be found by scrolling down on this page and looking under similar links. Been feeling tired the last few days. Hope everyone is staying strong and keeping their thinking caps on. :wave:

FYI: The scanner thread link is in the first post of this thread. Here it is.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Members can also get the link by clicking the tag at the bottom of the page labeled "gianni belvedere".

FYI: The scanner thread link is in the first post of this thread. Here it is.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Members can also get the link by clicking the tag at the bottom of the page labeled "gianni belvedere".

Bessie also has a link to it at the very beginning of this thread. So if you need it, just go back to the 1st or 2nd post & it's there. Because Bessie is awesome :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA: I just realized that's just what Bessie said :duh: :floorlaugh:

Forgive me, I am still recovering from taking (& passing) my board exams on Saturday. Anyhow, my bad!

Bessie also has a link to it at the very beginning of this thread. So if you need it, just go back to the 1st or 2nd post & it's there. Because Bessie is awesome :D

ETA: I just realized that's just what Bessie said :duh: :floorlaugh:

Forgive me, I am still recovering from taking (& passing) my board exams on Saturday. Anyhow, my bad!

Congrats on passing the board exam!!! Extremely tough test these past 2 years you must be brilliant! Congrats again! I'm so envious!

Take 2 on posting :banghead: lol

Just coming back from a much needed respite and catching up. First...hitting the "thanks" button is not enough thanks for thebestinthewest for taking the time to post the fabulous videos (especially when feeling under the weather). Thank you!!!!

Second...congrats to kimi_SFC for passing the board exams! WOW!!!!!

I keep looking for any updates regarding the investigation of Gianni, Sal & Ilona to no avail. Certainly something is brewing and will come to light soon I hope.

I have continued to monitor the Riverside Coroners site and they still have not updated the report as being complete and GB as being positively identified. So bringing this forward for future reference the Coroners File # is 2014-00621 at http://www.riversidesheriff.org/coroner/press/

The site only displays back one month but as soon as GB's report is completed they will move it forward to view. I wonder if LE is requesting the information not be updated on their site? :maddening:

Take 2 on posting :banghead: lol

Just coming back from a much needed respite and catching up. First...hitting the "thanks" button is not enough thanks for thebestinthewest for taking the time to post the fabulous videos (especially when feeling under the weather). Thank you!!!!

Second...congrats to kimi_SFC for passing the board exams! WOW!!!!!

I keep looking for any updates regarding the investigation of Gianni, Sal & Ilona to no avail. Certainly something is brewing and will come to light soon I hope.

I have continued to monitor the Riverside Coroners site and they still have not updated the report as being complete and GB as being positively identified. So bringing this forward for future reference the Coroners File # is 2014-00621 at http://www.riversidesheriff.org/coroner/press/

The site only displays back one month but as soon as GB's report is completed they will move it forward to view. I wonder if LE is requesting the information not be updated on their site? :maddening:

I noticed that last night as well!!! I'm glad you liked my horrible driving :)

Has there been any new information or updates? They should have "finalized" Gianni's autopsy by now.

Has there been any new information or updates? They should have "finalized" Gianni's autopsy by now.

Sadly it's still quiet as can be here :( I still check the Riverside Coroners updates and nothing has changed nor is the report final. There has been a lot of horrible publicity with the SDPD within the last week and I can only hope they are still on task to solve this crime. For those that are not local here is info on what we hear every night... how ****** sad!

http://www.10news.com/news/san-dieg...s-sdpd-will-be-transparent-accountable-022114 :jail:

I think of Sal Ilona & Gianni daily and I check the thread often. I wish there were more news and hope the silence reflects diligence and hard work behind the scenes by the agencies dedicated to finding those responsible for ending their lives so violently.

They deserve justice, as do their families.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Lets hope that even though we don't have any updates - LE is working to solve this case. We know they often hold information very closely until an arrest is made.

I made a terrible mistake everyone by listening to others even though the knowledge I passed on came from someone close to the case.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member