Found Deceased CA - Hacienda Heights Trail, Future Princess Hero, age 9, 5 Mar 2019 - Trinity Love Jones - *Arrest*

Grandmother of Little Girl Found Dead in Duffel Bag Sobs Over Her Pink Casket at Funeral (with clip)

March 26, 2019

"...Trinity's father, Antonio Jones, and his family were also in attendance. The girl's grandmother, Diana Wilson, was photographed sobbing over her pink casket, which was draped with roses and a pair of salmon-colored slippers. :(

"Say a prayer for us please, because we all need prayer right now with the situation we're going through," said a relative...."

Grandmother of Little Girl Found Dead in Duffel Bag Sobs Over Her Pink Casket at Funeral

Grandmother of Little Girl Found Dead in Duffel Bag Sobs Over Her Pink Casket at Funeral (with clip)

March 26, 2019

"...Trinity's father, Antonio Jones, and his family were also in attendance. The girl's grandmother, Diana Wilson, was photographed sobbing over her pink casket, which was draped with roses and a pair of salmon-colored slippers. :(

"Say a prayer for us please, because we all need prayer right now with the situation we're going through," said a relative...."

Grandmother of Little Girl Found Dead in Duffel Bag Sobs Over Her Pink Casket at Funeral

Disgust. Why didn't the Grandmother call Child Protective services BEFORE the funeral? Did she really care?

Given the fact that there wasn't an open case with CPS, it doesn't seem like the extended family tried too hard to find Trinity when she was alive.

Sorry, I am not sympathetic. I have seen other Grandparents get attorneys, call CPS daily for updates, contact the police, follow up with the school system for checking on "homeschooling". And they call every single day. Contact state legislators, media, and literally work to make sure that their grandchild was safe, and finally out of danger.

If this Grandmother had done anything, maybe Trinity wouldn't have ended up dead in a duffel bag. Zero sympathy here. My sympathy is for this little girl, who was failed on every single level.

Oops - I read the last article wrong - looks like Hunt has an arraignment today.

Another oops... :rolleyes: I should read the article before I start posting it! :D

It was an old article. They are both still have arraignments on 4/16. :)

Given the mother's charges I think the family could have gotten someone to investigate. I mean this wasn't a case of her having sex with a teenage boy. It was her trying to pimp out a girl not even old enough to drive. There would be every risk she'd do the same with her daughter.

I’m thinking that it must have been mom’s sister who raised Trinity.

I fear this is another Jhessye case. Mom's family "gives" her child back when she is released. So they can bond and get to know each other... or whatever.

You provided great insight and reminders into how the system works after the initial case is closed. Thank you. I’m pretty sure the Dad stated that yes, the Aunt had custody and Trinity was pulled from public school by her mother. How did the school let her go? Schools are normally aware of custody issues. The Dad also stated the police were called, which is why I’m so confused as to why a new case or follow up case, was not opened to find Trinity. Radio silence from all those who are meant to serve and protect - just blows my mind! This poor little girl who had angels in place to help her overcome obstacles suddenly had them ripped from her. It breaks my heart.

The school may have not realized. They likely only knew who had guardianship. If that same person informed them they'd be homeschooling and if there weren't prior concerns about the child....

Tuesday, April 16th:
*Arraignment Hearing for both (@ 8:30am PT) – CA- Trinity Love Jones (9) (est. died about Mar. 1, 2019, found Mar. 5, 2019, Hacienda Heights Trail; found in rollaway type duffel bag; believed to be have been place on trail Sunday, 3/3/19) - *Emiel Lamar Hunt (38) Bf arrested (3/9/19), charged (3/12/19) & arraigned (4/16/19) with 1 count of murder. $2M bond.
Previously convicted child abuse in 2005 after his toddler son was found unresponsive, malnourished and bruised at their San Diego home.
3/12/19 Update: Arraignment was delayed from 3/12/19 to April 16.

*Taquesta Alishashas Graham (28) “mom” arrested (3/8/19 in Hudspeth County, TX), extradited (3/14/19 to Calif.) & booked (3/18/19), charged (3/22/19) & arraigned (4/16/19) with 1 count of murder. $2M bond.
Convicted sex offender-convicted in 2009 of enticing a minor female for prostitution.
3/14/19 Update: Originally was arrested on March 8 in Hudspeth County, Texas for an unrelated parole violation. Was extradited from Texas to California on 3/14/19. Held without bail. Investigators are preparing a criminal case against the mother.
3/18/19 Booked for murder. Will be charged on 3/20/19 with murder per DA.

3/20/19 Update: Arraignment hearing continued to 4/16. Bond set at $2M.

Tuesday, April 16th:
*Arraignment Hearing for both (@ 8:30am PT) – CA- Trinity Love Jones (9) (est. died about Mar. 1, 2019, found Mar. 5, 2019, Hacienda Heights Trail; found in rollaway type duffel bag; believed to be have been place on trail Sunday, 3/3/19) - *Emiel Lamar Hunt (38) Bf arrested (3/9/19), charged (3/12/19) & arraigned (4/16/19) with 1 count of murder. $2M bond.
Previously convicted child abuse in 2005 after his toddler son was found unresponsive, malnourished and bruised at their San Diego home.
3/12/19 Update: Arraignment was delayed from 3/12/19 to April 16.

*Taquesta Alishashas Graham (28) “mom” arrested (3/8/19 in Hudspeth County, TX), extradited (3/14/19 to Calif.) & booked (3/18/19), charged (3/22/19) & arraigned (4/16/19) with 1 count of murder. $2M bond.
Convicted sex offender-convicted in 2009 of enticing a minor female for prostitution.
3/14/19 Update: Originally was arrested on March 8 in Hudspeth County, Texas for an unrelated parole violation. Was extradited from Texas to California on 3/14/19. Held without bail. Investigators are preparing a criminal case against the mother.
3/18/19 Booked for murder. Will be charged on 3/20/19 with murder per DA.

3/20/19 Update: Arraignment hearing continued to 4/16. Bond set at $2M.

Have the warrants been released?

I got a text message from Vinelink this morning that Tequesta Graham is scheduled for release May 31. @Niner
I haven’t read anything about her release.

Attachments

• 7755F790-A63B-46F5-A8D8-2BFC4D959E2D.jpeg
    7755F790-A63B-46F5-A8D8-2BFC4D959E2D.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 16
I got a text message from Vinelink this morning that Tequesta Graham is scheduled for release May 31. @Niner
I haven’t read anything about her release.

When you look on the LASD inmate search it appears there are 2 Taquesta Grahams.... but the younger one leads to a totally different dude and the right one HAS THE 5/21/2019 court date.

Vinelink only has one... and yes, she's scheduled to be released. WTF?

Date of Birth May 12, 1990
ID Number5572150
Custody Status Date Mar 19, 2019 12:10 PM PDT
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody Detail Century Regional Detention Facility
Book Date May 01, 2019 08:49 AM PDT
Scheduled Release May 31, 2019 12:00 AM PDT

Tuesday, May 21st:
3/12/19 Update: Arraignment was delayed from 3/12/19 to April 16. 4/16/19: Arraignment postponed to 5/21.

3/18/19 Booked for murder. Will be charged on 3/20/19 with murder per DA. 3/20/19: Arraignment hearing continued to 4/16. Bond set at $2M. 4/16/19: Arraignment was postponed to 5/21.

Arraignment delayed again for couple accused of killing Trinity Love Jones – San Gabriel Valley Tribune

A hearing was delayed again for a couple accused of killing the woman’s 9-year-old daughter, Trinity Love Jones, whose body was dumped by a Hacienda Heights equestrian trail.

Wearing Los Angeles County jail jumpsuits, Taquesta Graham, 29, and Emiel Hunt, 39, appeared Tuesday in Superior Court in Pomona for their scheduled arraignment, which was continued to June 27 at the request of defense attorneys.

She's still listed as being released on the 31st. He doesn't have a listed release date. I realize it's not accurate but I'm concerned it may be an auto release.

We have had a couple inmates get auto released here who were being held for federal charges, because their minor city sentences were done.

She's still listed as being released on the 31st. He doesn't have a listed release date. I realize it's not accurate but I'm concerned it may be an auto release.

We have had a couple inmates get auto released here who were being held for federal charges, because their minor city sentences were done.

i used to work in jail records (not in LA) they prob have that release date for the other charge but she would still have active charges pending.

i used to work in jail records (not in LA) they prob have that release date for the other charge but she would still have active charges pending.

I know.... that's what happened in other cases. But because that release date was in the system they were released. It's just unnerving to see a release date at all!

I know.... that's what happened in other cases. But because that release date was in the system they were released. It's just unnerving to see a release date at all!

yes but hopefully some one got in trouble! you are supposed to check all the individual charges. i will say though sometimes the prelim court minute orders can be confusing especially if a muni court judge hand wrote them. i remember one man who had like 20 drunk in public cases went before the judge and they wrote T/S (time served) but a clerk missed ONE of the minute orders where it had 30 days w 3 cfts the rest were 3/3, so stuff happens.

Thursday, June 27th:
*Arraignment Hearing for both (@ 8:30am PT) – CA- Trinity Love Jones (9) (est. died about Mar. 1, 2019, found Mar. 5, 2019, Hacienda Heights Trail; found in rollaway type duffel bag; believed to be have been place on trail Sunday, 3/3/19) - *Emiel Lamar Hunt (38) Bf arrested (3/9/19), charged (3/12/19) with 1 count of murder. $2M bond.
3/12/19 Update: Arraignment was delayed from 3/12/19 to April 16. 4/16/19: Arraignment postponed to 5/21.
5/21/19 Update: Arraignment delayed again – postponed to 6/27.

*Taquesta Alishashas Graham (28) “mom” arrested (3/8/19 in Hudspeth County, TX), extradited (3/14/19 to Calif.) & booked (3/18/19), charged (3/22/19) with 1 count of murder. $2M bond.
3/18/19 Booked for murder. Will be charged on 3/20/19 with murder per DA. 3/20/19: Arraignment hearing continued to 4/16. Bond set at $2M. 4/16/19: Arraignment was postponed to 5/21.
5/21/19 Update: Arraignment delayed again – postponed to 6/27.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back