Identified! CA - Hacienda Heights Trail, Future Princess Hero, age 9, 5 Mar 2019 - Trinity Love Jones - *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Shin Masamura, Mar 5, 2019.

1. YESorNO

YESorNO The Queen (aka "mrsmuir") SWBB

Grandmother of Little Girl Found Dead in Duffel Bag Sobs Over Her Pink Casket at Funeral (with clip)

March 26, 2019

"...Trinity's father, Antonio Jones, and his family were also in attendance. The girl's grandmother, Diana Wilson, was photographed sobbing over her pink casket, which was draped with roses and a pair of salmon-colored slippers. :(

"Say a prayer for us please, because we all need prayer right now with the situation we're going through," said a relative...."

Grandmother of Little Girl Found Dead in Duffel Bag Sobs Over Her Pink Casket at Funeral

2. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Disgust. Why didn't the Grandmother call Child Protective services BEFORE the funeral? Did she really care?

Given the fact that there wasn't an open case with CPS, it doesn't seem like the extended family tried too hard to find Trinity when she was alive.

Sorry, I am not sympathetic. I have seen other Grandparents get attorneys, call CPS daily for updates, contact the police, follow up with the school system for checking on "homeschooling". And they call every single day. Contact state legislators, media, and literally work to make sure that their grandchild was safe, and finally out of danger.

If this Grandmother had done anything, maybe Trinity wouldn't have ended up dead in a duffel bag. Zero sympathy here. My sympathy is for this little girl, who was failed on every single level.

3. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Oops - I read the last article wrong - looks like Hunt has an arraignment today.

Another oops... :rolleyes: I should read the article before I start posting it! :D

It was an old article. They are both still have arraignments on 4/16. :)

4. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Given the mother's charges I think the family could have gotten someone to investigate. I mean this wasn't a case of her having sex with a teenage boy. It was her trying to pimp out a girl not even old enough to drive. There would be every risk she'd do the same with her daughter.

I fear this is another Jhessye case. Mom's family "gives" her child back when she is released. So they can bond and get to know each other... or whatever.

The school may have not realized. They likely only knew who had guardianship. If that same person informed them they'd be homeschooling and if there weren't prior concerns about the child....

travelbug and katydid23 like this.
  5. Niner

Tuesday, April 16th:
    *Arraignment Hearing for both (@ 8:30am PT) – CA- Trinity Love Jones (9) (est. died about Mar. 1, 2019, found Mar. 5, 2019, Hacienda Heights Trail; found in rollaway type duffel bag; believed to be have been place on trail Sunday, 3/3/19) - *Emiel Lamar Hunt (38) Bf arrested (3/9/19), charged (3/12/19) & arraigned (4/16/19) with 1 count of murder. $2M bond.
    Previously convicted child abuse in 2005 after his toddler son was found unresponsive, malnourished and bruised at their San Diego home.
    3/12/19 Update: Arraignment was delayed from 3/12/19 to April 16.

*Taquesta Alishashas Graham (28) “mom” arrested (3/8/19 in Hudspeth County, TX), extradited (3/14/19 to Calif.) & booked (3/18/19), charged (3/22/19) & arraigned (4/16/19) with 1 count of murder. $2M bond.
    Convicted sex offender-convicted in 2009 of enticing a minor female for prostitution.
    3/14/19 Update: Originally was arrested on March 8 in Hudspeth County, Texas for an unrelated parole violation. Was extradited from Texas to California on 3/14/19. Held without bail. Investigators are preparing a criminal case against the mother.
    3/18/19 Booked for murder. Will be charged on 3/20/19 with murder per DA.

3/20/19 Update: Arraignment hearing continued to 4/16. Bond set at $2M.

travelbug, Alice253, Suglo and 2 others like this.
  6. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Have the warrants been released?

travelbug and Jo in Calif like this.
  7. Niner

Sorry - no idea! Maybe someone else reading might know....

8. Jo in Calif

Jo in Calif Well-Known Member

travelbug, Niner, kai and 1 other person like this.
  9. mcbeetle

mcbeetle Well-Known Member