Identified! CA - Hacienda Heights Trail, Future Princess Hero, age 9, 5 Mar 2019 - Trinity Love Jones - *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Shin Masamura, Mar 5, 2019.

1. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

2. LarkBunting

LarkBunting Well-Known Member

Are there any highway cameras near there? If she was pushed down the embankment from the roadway, as LE believes, a vehicle should be caught on video somewhere traveling to that location. I don’t know how heavily travelled the road is, so it could mean sorting through hundreds or thousands of cars from the time period they think she was dumped during.

How fortunate that the suitcase opened & a witness on the trail saw her to contact LE. If the suitcase had remained closed, it probably would’ve taken much longer for her to be found, unless someone curious/brave enough to open discarded luggage along the roadway happened by.

3. natesma

natesma Well-Known Member

What footage from the temple? (Link?)

Subiechik21 likes this.
  4. PayrollNerd

PayrollNerd Well-Known Member

Initial reports on Page 1 of this thread state “The body was found near the Hsi Lai Buddhist Temple, aerial video showed.” LE is probably reviewing camera footage from the nearby businesses and homes.

5. JerseyGirl

Sketch Released Of Girl Whose Body Was Found In Hacienda Heights

Investigators are also looking at a security video from a nearby Buddhist temple. They are also passing out flyers with the girl’s sketch to schools and are in contact with missing persons organizations and the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.

bbm

6. natesma

Thank you. I had read this but to me it means that the aerial video showed the body was found near the temple.

ETA: @JerseyGirl has clarified this. Thank you for noting that there is possibly video!

7. natesma

This is great! Thank you for this. I hope there is good video to help find out what happened!

Subiechik21, Amonet, Jim_M and 2 others like this.
  8. mcbeetle

mcbeetle Well-Known Member

9. Essbee

Essbee Active Member

My son is 8 years old, 4'0", and 55 lbs, sturdy frame. My daughter is 10 years old, 4'10" and 70 lbs, slim to average build but not "skinny" like some of her friends. So 4'5" 55 lbs is a slim/skinny 8-10 year old but not necessarily malnourished.

On the other hand, my 10 year old daughter would never agree to wear a "Future Princess" shirt as that would feel WAY too babyish. She would have agreed to an outfit like until age 6-7 maybe, but no way since then. I am guessing this girl is on the young side of the estimate, probably 8.

10. lizziginne

lizziginne Active Member

Given that she was only deceased 24 to48 hours I’d only put +/- 2 inches on her height. Lots of these girls mentioned just seem too tall imho!
    I really don’t think this poor girl will have been reported missing ☹️

11. swardsie

swardsie New Member

IMO that duffle bag resembles this one from Walmart. Not sure if that’s helpful at all. Brand for this bag is “Hi pack.” I can’t confirm brand of the bag Future Princess Hero was found in.

Attached Files:

12. Al Ka

Al Ka Well-Known Member

Skylar Mannie has been today officially ruled out as this Jane Doe:

===
    LASD confirmed that the deceased child is not 13-year-old Skylar Mannie, who was reported missing out of Lancaster on Feb. 14, shutting down rumors that had been circulating on social media.

LASD confirms the victim found in Hacienda Heights is NOT Skylar Mannie who was reported missing in Lancaster. Homicide Investigators are working diligently to solve the case of the girl found in Hacienda Heights & we ask our residents to keep an eye out for Skylar!#LASD #AV411 pic.twitter.com/oRZPo08bvT

— LASD Lancaster Stn. (@LANLASD) March 7, 2019

Homicide detectives need help identifying child found dead near hiking trail in Hacienda Heights

13. JerseyGirl

14. Jim_M

Jim_M Honest American Bison (Buffalo)

Found Grey's Live and they were discussing Skylar Mannie. She has already been ruled out (See Page #4, Post #72)

Subiechik21, whoizzit, Essbee and 3 others like this.
  15. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

16. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

she was thought to be tossed from the side of the above road.

Subiechik21, slowpoke, Al Ka and 4 others like this.
  17. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

that scenario and the fact the girl was in luggage leads me to family did it and then reported she disappeared on beach but was never there

18. Coffee56

Coffee56 Well-Known Member

I can’t imagine this is Doe but the height fits. I can’t imagine how she would have made her way to CA.

There are mumblings on a FB page that Maria will be home after Carnival. I’m not sure if they know or just sharing opinions.

4’4” slim build

13-yr-old Barataria teen goes missing

Attached Files:

19. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

20. Shin Masamura

Shin Masamura Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun

I saw someone mentioned her earlier.. One I hope LE is looking into..

However, this reminds me of "Brazil Doe" in the sense that she turn out to be someone that might have slipped thru the cracks, which I see alot. She turned out to be a girl named Ranata, a minor with abuse issues, that I believe was in and out of homes and was not listed on any missing person site. The only reason I was privy to the info was because of the case director attaching me in an email thread to all other CPS services involved.

CA - CA - LA County, Blkfem, 14+, Aug 2018

As stated earlier, I think by what LE is doing, placing posters at local schools, going thru the database of runaways, I would think someone would have turned up by now. Unless this turns into a relative noticing something is off ala Casey Anthony, a case working checking on a childs status like Ranata, or a School outside of this radius notices something, I think we are going to have to place our hope in surveillance that may or may not exist.