Identified! CA - Hacienda Heights Trail, Future Princess Hero, age 9, 5 Mar 2019 - Trinity Love Jones - *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Shin Masamura, Mar 5, 2019.

1. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

<modsnipped>

I worry that this girl could have been one of the "throw away" children, traffickers use to cross the border with a dependent child, so they don't get put into detention.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2019
  2. Jijo

Jijo New Member

Pandas

Subiechik21, Amonet and HayLouise like this.
  3. Jijo

Jijo New Member

4. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Thanks, I missed seeing her name. :)

It reminds me of the Khandalyce Pearce case, too.

AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #1

5. KaylaraOwl

KaylaraOwl Well-Known Member

I found a woman on Twitter who thinks this child might be her grand daughter. I gave her the contact information for the police there and she said they'll get back to her tomorrow.

6. Jim_M

Jim_M Honest American Bison (Buffalo)

This is so heartbreaking. And I cannot imagine how that grandmother will get any rest until she gets some answers, one way or the other. Sigh.

7. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

A memorial near the site, where someone had initially left a sign reading “rest in peace baby girl” and some candles on Wednesday, continued to grow. By Thursday evening, the chain-link fence was laden with flowers, balloons, stuffed animals and crosses.

Local residents said they will be this little girl's family until investigators can solve this crime.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Hundreds Gather for Vigil to Honor Unidentified Girl Found Dead Along Hacienda Heights Trail

Community holds vigil, seeks answers about girl found dead on Hacienda Heights trail

8. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

It looks like Hacienda Heights is only about 15 miles from Disneyland?

Maybe her family was vacationing there and she's not even from the area.

9. mcbeetle

mcbeetle Well-Known Member

Maybe. We’re also 15 miles from Los Angeles city. She could be from around here, or from somewhere else. Hard to tell. :(

10. human

human Well-Known Member

If one is not from the area, does it look like a good place to drop off a body? I hate writing that.

I am wondering if an out of area person would think it was good or would it be more local

11. mcbeetle

Does it look like a good place? Eh, I guess? But the road she was left by is a busy road. People use that road to travel to and from work to avoid freeway traffic. And there are more isolated trails in the area imo so I’m confused by why she was left there, kind of out in the open.

What’s weird is that I don’t see someone from out of the area even thinking or knowing of that place. Hacienda Heights is not a big city. And there a lot of people who live in LA County who have never heard of or been to this city.

12. LarkBunting

LarkBunting Well-Known Member

I’m not familiar with the area, but I’m wondering whether or not it’s apparent from the roadway that a hiking trail is down the embankment. If not, I lean toward it being someone who is not from the area, likely thinking it was just brush/scrub down beneath where people wouldn’t be walking, so the suitcase with her body in it would lie undiscovered for who knows how long.

13. mcbeetle

If you’re standing on the ledge, you can see that there’s a trail there. If you’re driving by, no.

I can see why it would seem like it must be someone who isn’t from the area, but I think it IS someone from the area. Maybe not Hacienda Heights specifically, but nearby. This part of LA county is so.. unheard of (?) and often hardly even considered LA county by people in Los Angeles city, that’s its hard to understand why someone would even come here at all if they’re from out of state or out of the general area. There are a lot of small cities nearby though. I do think it’s someone with some knowledge of the area.

14. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

15. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

16. Teche

Teche Well-Known Member

The eyebrows are perfectly shaped as though they were plucked to look like an older child.

17. ManicMuggle83

ManicMuggle83 Well-Known Member

I can't believe she is still a Jane doe! So heartbreaking

18. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Child of somebody who works in City of Industry?

19. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Who is the young girl whose body was found in a bag near LA County park?

[​IMG]

The child is known as Jane Doe #11 to the coroner’s office.

Police are unsure whether the body was tossed from the road or if the body was placed at the spot.

Detectives are reviewing security footage from nearby homes and are calling for any witnesses to come forward if they saw anything suspicious along Hacienda Boulevard, or at a turnout south of Colima Road.

Detectives have also sent out notices to school districts, neighboring agencies, and missing-persons groups across the state.

Police declined to say if anything else was found in the bag or whether detectives were reviewing fingerprints or DNA evidence.

20. human

human Well-Known Member

Hopefully her DNA will be used to find a relative