Found Deceased CA - Hacienda Heights Trail, Future Princess Hero, age 9, 5 Mar 2019 - Trinity Love Jones - *Arrest*

Child of somebody who works in City of Industry?

This is a good suggestion. A lot of truckers come through City of Industry. I guess my only issue with that would be the fact that I can’t see a semi truck maneuvering the hills of Hacienda Blvd. It’s dangerous for normal sized cars if you aren’t careful.

This is a good suggestion. A lot of truckers come through City of Industry. I guess my only issue with that would be the fact that I can’t see a semi truck maneuvering the hills of Hacienda Blvd. It’s dangerous for normal sized cars if you aren’t careful.

I wasn't thinking of trucks, though that's a possibility. I was thinking of somebody who lives in the Anaheim/Whittier/Fullerton area who commutes to work in Industry via Hacienda Blvd.

I was watching the video at the link and wonder if this reporter’s info is correct. She states that they spoke to the coroners office tonight (I assume that is Thurs, 3/7) and they are not releasing her name pending notification of next of kin.

Seeing her clothing makes it all the more heartbreaking. Cute, little girl type of clothing—so sweet. Sigh.

Hundreds Gather for Vigil to Honor Unidentified Girl Found Dead Along Hacienda Heights Trail
They know who she is? They have to notify next of kin? Makes no sense at all!

I was watching the video at the link and wonder if this reporter’s info is correct. She states that they spoke to the coroners office tonight (I assume that is Thurs, 3/7) and they are not releasing her name pending notification of next of kin.

Seeing her clothing makes it all the more heartbreaking. Cute, little girl type of clothing—so sweet. Sigh.

Hundreds Gather for Vigil to Honor Unidentified Girl Found Dead Along Hacienda Heights Trail

That is exactly what she said in the video!

And yet, all information continues to say that detectives are asking the public's help in identifying the victim.....

Perhaps LE are attempting to track down the responsible parties, before they can disappear?

And the panda leggings look to be from Target’s in-house brand Cat&Jack

Wonder if law enforcement is able to get records of anyone who purchased that shirt and those pants in those sizes at local stores and/or online purchases shipped to local addresses...although there would probably be a lot of records to dig through.

That is exactly what she said in the video!

And yet, all information continues to say that detectives are asking the public's help in identifying the victim.....

Perhaps LE are attempting to track down the responsible parties, before they can disappear?

I wonder if she misspoke, since all of the other articles and news still say they're asking for help identifying this girl. I could see a reporter being used to saying a victim isn't being publicly identified pending notification of next of kin, and so she just may have said something similar here, even though Princess needs to be first identified before the notification of next of kin can happen. (Just MOO.)

To me, Maddison is the closest likeness that I’ve seen to this poor girl. As I stated earlier, the stats are incredibly different thougho_O gives me a lot of pause. (Maddison is 4’0” 76 lbs, girl found was 4’5” and 55 lbs which makes no sense to me)
If it’s a busy road, I would think that someone threw the suitcase out of a moving car when they thought the coast was clear (late at night?) which would mean a passenger or back seat, at least two people involved (in this theory)
I guess this means that my one person theory is an outsider stopped the car late at night without realizing it was a busy road or trails below and got out and threw the suitcase over the edge and wasn’t seen by chance
:mad::(

I wonder if she misspoke, since all of the other articles and news still say they're asking for help identifying this girl. I could see a reporter being used to saying a victim isn't being publicly identified pending notification of next of kin, and so she just may have said something similar here, even though Princess needs to be first identified before the notification of next of kin can happen. (Just MOO.)
That’s a lot of words to misspeak IMO. Also, she was a future hero. Princess is crossed out on the shirt.

To me, Maddison is the closest likeness that I’ve seen to this poor girl. As I stated earlier, the stats are incredibly different thougho_O gives me a lot of pause. (Maddison is 4’0” 76 lbs, girl found was 4’5” and 55 lbs which makes no sense to me)
If it’s a busy road, I would think that someone threw the suitcase out of a moving car when they thought the coast was clear (late at night?) which would mean a passenger or back seat, at least two people involved (in this theory)
I guess this means that my one person theory is an outsider stopped the car late at night without realizing it was a busy road or trails below and got out and threw the suitcase over the edge and wasn’t seen by chance
:mad::(

I think it happened late at night too. It gets very dark up there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back