CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #5

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by cybervampira, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starkville

Starkville Well-Known Member

Remember the farmer and food pantry couple that came forward? They had the kids “volunteering” for them.

2. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

3. Sleuth99

Sleuth99 New Member

4. SarahW

SarahW Well-Known Member

toxicology was still pending on that one.

5. MomGN2BMD

MomGN2BMD Member

In he video press conference it was stated that the third child's results were not yet complete, and that they may or may not have diphenhydramine in their system as well, it was yet to be determined.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

6. rosemadderlake

rosemadderlake Well-Known Member

I think they said they are waiting for the tox on the third child? And they are waiting on DNA to ID and probably tox on fourth child.

7. Breezie

Breezie Well-Known Member

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation...ho-drove-suv-with-family-off-cliff-was-drunk/

This article says that the stop in Naselle was an hour and a half detour from their route.

But investigators are still trying to determine why they stopped in Naselle, which added an hour and a half to their road trip, and whether they contacted anyone. Naselle is near U.S. Highway 101, a popular, scenic route along the coast.

8. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

Yeah. I fear something else happened to the missing kids that might potentially be even more horrifying than dying in a car being driven off a cliff. And that that is why the car was driven off the cliff, because the image of ~perfection~ Jen cared so much about was over forever, in a way that she'd never be able to write self-absorbed facebook posts about ~self care, y'all~ to explain everything away.

If that is the case (not saying I think 100% it is, the bodies simply could be in the ocean, I'm aware) then there is a wide vast area where the bodies could be found. Who would know where to search?

9. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

Wonder if any of those groups they attended the events for may have resided in that area. Maybe going to try to hide out with one of the groups that live off the grid. Just speculating why they may have went there.

10. Talulah

Talulah Member

11. drama_farmer

drama_farmer Central Kentucky (Bluegrass)

I did a little research about Naselle, and it seems they have an annual "FinnFest" to celebrate Finnish folk. A "surname info" website shows that "Hart" is a Finnish surname. Probably nothing, but maybe she was seeking out a relative?

12. rosemadderlake

Is Jen's Facebook still up? Maybe some clues there...

Also, how do authorities know they've been to these places in WA & OR before being seen in Ft. Bragg?

13. Talulah

Talulah Member

It's been locked down for days. People are still accessing it but I think they are getting screen caps from friends. Not sure.

14. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

15. Breezie

Breezie Well-Known Member

16. rosemadderlake

Oh, this article is just heart wrenching. And to think both parents got clean, out of prison, has a business, and could have provided for their kids is just heartbreaking. And Devonte's mom's read on that photo with the officer is right on; it should have been a happy photo, Devonte was probably too scared.

17. Whiteorchids

How sad [emoji20] I think the girls body they found is Sierra they can’t find a dentist that treated her. I think it would be evident that’s if it were Hannah by the two front teeth missing but I guess without a positive ID they can’t say which girl it is.

18. Whiteorchids

There’s still hope since they have not been found. [emoji1317]

19. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

I have zero sympathy for any of the adult family in this case

20. PoirotryInMotion

PoirotryInMotion Registered Muser

Nasalle, in addition to having Finn Festivals, has an 8-mile stretch of "dog-friendly" beach they may have visited prior. It also has the river which dumps into the bay, and eventually out into the Pacific. Might they have gone to Nasalle to dispose of bodies, then the opposite direction miles south to have their 'accident', thus confusing LE (who might not think to look for the missing children in the river or beach areas up there)?

It also has a no-kill animal shelter...(330 2nd St NE, Long Beach, WA). Which maybe seems absurd, when you consider things, but who knows how the mind was thinking at this point.(See funbeach.com and click 'Plan With Pets' in the left side margin.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.