CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #5

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by cybervampira, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poppyflower

Poppyflower Well-Known Member

oops, I see now that one of the kids tox results aren't in yet.

2. Talulah

Talulah Member

I personally feel that the removal from the aunt is worth discussing, but I don't think we can discuss it at all without some judgement either for or against. Therefore, if that topic is off limits, I can accept that.

3. KaaBoom

KaaBoom `·.¸¸ ><((((º> ...·´`·.¸¸ ><((((º>...·

I'm surprised that it doesn't happen more often, honestly. It amazes me that these cliffs don't have guardrails.

4. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

Your right sorry it was Clarence. I was reading fast. I will delete it from web I can’t from Tapatalk.

Clarence Celestine said he was in prison when the kids were in and out of his sister's custody. He doesn't understand why the children weren't spared in the crash, left somewhere someone could find them and keep them safe, he said.

5. rosemadderlake

rosemadderlake Well-Known Member

I believe it says the mom was in drug treatment and has been clean for eight years and the dad was in and out of prison, and now owns a business.

If I am reading correctly, Devonte is a half brother to Jeremiah and Sierra?

6. Sleuth99

Sleuth99 New Member

"Baby D" that made my heart smile...those children probably had so much personality and character inside locked away...

IMO

7. Whiteorchids

Yes, I was wrong I deleted the post. I think your correct. I have to lock up so I can go home. Long day.

8. waschbaer

waschbaer New Member

Again I have family up in Clark County...if you haven't been there it's hard to explain how dense a lot of the woods are up there. People regularly just disappear in forests around here. Like David Mekvold or DB Cooper. I have this image of Jen driving them around in the dark in those forest roads, trying to figure out the best way to lose them all. Ugh.

9. Koshka

Koshka Active Member

Long Beach and Naselle are two different places. Naselle is not on the ocean, and that animal shelter is in Long Beach. Source: I used to live on the Long Beach peninsula.

10. Whiteorchids

Lol we have a 2nd street here in Long Beach, CA also

11. SaguaroSpirit

SaguaroSpirit You cannot comply your way out of tyranny.

Sometimes big and heavy vehicles traveling at high speeds can crash right through guardrails.

12. ksprincess

ksprincess Well-Known Member

The Hart's had a foster girl? I've been reading articles and following this thread but missed this

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

13. SarahW

SarahW Well-Known Member

That and Hannah's run for rescue

14. rosemadderlake

rosemadderlake Well-Known Member

Last site... Ft Bragg? Or before then? Let them out where?

If they went to Naselle Wa Friday night, maybe drop the dogs off with friends for weekend? Get up early, head to Oregon? Friends might be freaked out at the news, and are keeping the dogs?

And how do they know where they've been? Cell phone pings?

15. Lilibet

Lilibet Well-Known Member

16. jantour

jantour New Member

I can't locate anything in the MSM articles that state how the route of the Harts has been reconstructed. Are they using cell tower pings?

17. Mariposa

Mariposa Well-Known Member

It's striking to me from the tox results that Sarah had Benadryl on board-- like the two kids tested--but Jen had booze on board.

I am left wondering what the heck were the relationship dynamics there?

Usually when a couple is involved in a family homicide or murder suicide there is some detail on their marital dynamics, recent changes or stressors, financials, infidelities. Here, their families of origin appear out of the picture, the friends that are talking are saying they were ideal, and whatever their deal was remains hazy.

Sarah had coworkers, plus the friend she texted, unlike Jen she had to go function in the wider world on a regular basis. But those people aren't really talking at least to media. Maybe they are to law enforcement.

Were Jen and Sarah really in total accord over the last decade plus, on the adoptions, the moves, the CPS incidents, on the way the kids were disciplined, educated, all the way up to the way they were killed?

18. goldenbear

goldenbear New Member

Before the Harts adopted the 6 kids they had a foster girl.

19. PoirotryInMotion

PoirotryInMotion Registered Muser

Long Beach (the dog-friendly beach) was listed as one of the attractions of Naselle - sorry for the confusion. I assumed it was related according to the visitor's site read:

https://funbeach.com/explore/villages/naselle/

(Having connection issues, so keeping this brief, sorry!)

ETA: since Naselle is just "a short spat in" from Long Beach according to this link, and the Naselle stop was determined by cellphone pings, might it still be possible they visited Long Beach? Would a trip to any part of Long Beach necessitate separate cell tower pings in Long Beach?

20. KaaBoom

KaaBoom `·.¸¸ ><((((º> ...·´`·.¸¸ ><((((º>...·

The California Highway Patrol has investigated the crash and determined that it was not an accident. A felony was committed. The investigation showed that the car stopped, and then accelerated over the edge of the cliff. That is not consistent with a driver having a stroke, a heart attack, loss of consciousness, or falling asleep. This was absolutely not an accident.

Mendocino Sheriff says crash was no accident, calls it ‘a crime’

msdizzydolores likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.