CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long Beach (the dog-friendly beach) was listed as one of the attractions of Naselle - sorry for the confusion. I assumed it was related according to the visitor's site read:

https://funbeach.com/explore/villages/naselle/

(Having connection issues, so keeping this brief, sorry!)

ETA: since Naselle is just "a short spat in" from Long Beach according to this link, and the Naselle stop was determined by cellphone pings, might it still be possible they visited Long Beach? Would a trip to any part of Long Beach necessitate separate cell tower pings in Long Beach?

No need for apologies; the whole situation is confusing! Long Beach and Naselle aren't terribly far apart as the crow flies, but there is a 30-45 minute drive between them, depending on which way you go. But far enough that there would be different cell towers involved. (Totally OT, but Long Beach is a great walking beach, for people and dogs :) )

I just can't for the life of me figure out what they were doing in Naselle. I mean, maybe they just stopped there for gas, but why they were even in that area when they were headed south is ..... not logical.

Not sure I should keep following this case anymore. My stomach starts hurting every time I read more about the prolonged abuse these poor children suffered.

[emoji20]

Sent using Tapatalk

No need for apologies; the whole situation is confusing! Long Beach and Naselle aren't terribly far apart as the crow flies, but there is a 30-45 minute drive between them, depending on which way you go. But far enough that there would be different cell towers involved. (Totally OT, but Long Beach is a great walking beach, for people and dogs :) )

I just can't for the life of me figure out what they were doing in Naselle. I mean, maybe they just stopped there for gas, but why they were even in that area when they were headed south is ..... not logical.

It is quite possible Jen went forth with no real direction.

After all, the people are looking on, wondering about them. And we are rather confused.

Not sure I should keep following this case anymore. My stomach starts hurting every time I read more about the prolonged abuse these poor children suffered.

[emoji20]

Perhaps details aren't necessary, perhaps some energy could be channelled into trying to help -or even just sending thoughts of compassion and love to - all the many, many vulnerable, hurting children who are out there still.

IMO this is a hard, cruel world, not just to children. There was a wise man once, I think, who said 'forgive them for they know not what they do', but perhaps in the modern world that's no longer relevant.

[emoji20]

Sent using Tapatalk

Practice self care [emoji1487][emoji1488][emoji1476]

JMO*

Maybe they had not yet decided to head south to Fort Bragg. Maybe they jumped into the car and originally headed to the Naselle area.

OR Could they have had a friend in the area and were going to drop their dogs off there?

An earlier thread mentioned the insurance and someone replied they hope they can’t sue. I feel the biological Aunt may be able to sue because of the prior abandoned issue with the first foster daughter and the children being placed in the Hart home following this act of emotional abuse versus placement with her. Also, the ongoing abuse not being properly investigated. I have no problem with anyone suing if they feel they have been treated in an unethical manner and a suit may bring positive change to the system.

This is my first post. Just wanted to say helloo as a lurker. You guys have presented some informative commentary on a tragic horrible event. I like that the owner/mods keeps the board clean with verifiable news sources.

I wish we could get an answer on the 2 missing children.

Were they in the car? Or did they run off before the crash? Or did something happen to them earlier?

IMO, they were in the car.
Sadly, their bodies haven't surfaced yet :(
It would be great if if they ran off and were just in hiding, but sadly, I don't think that happened.

According to Oregonlive.com, a woman's body was found yesterday in the area of the two crashes. assumptions are

that it's the mother in the other crash of 4 family members that crashed nearby this week. they also found contents of

the car, in the water, that a family would have if on vacation.

It is quite possible Jen went forth with no real direction.

After all, the people are looking on, wondering about them. And we are rather confused.
Thats what I was thinking. They just want to flee. Perhaps they started going north then decided to turn around and head south.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

[emoji20]

Sent using Tapatalk
Me too. I could hardly sleep last night!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

According to Oregonlive.com, a woman's body was found yesterday in the area of the two crashes. assumptions are

that it's the mother in the other crash of 4 family members that crashed nearby this week. they also found contents of

That is so sad. :(

BBM

Strange that the Hart vehicle had no camping/vacation gear in it.
It would have been found (such as the contents of this accident did).

Diphenhydramine is the name of the drug. It's in many over the counter medicines. Unisom, Benadryl, Sominex, Banophen, Diphenhist, Aller G Time, Hydramine, Night time sleep aid, Pediacare Children's Allergy, Alka Seltzer Plus Allergy, Vicks ZZZ Quil Night time sleep, Nytol, etc.. there's many products that contain it. It's not important the product it was in, so the tests look for diphenhydramine, not each product that contains it.

It can be used for allergies, for sleep, for motion sickness. We don't know what it was used for, maybe a legitimate need, nor the dosage. They could have been given massive amounts for sedation, but it could have been for allergies at a regular dose.

BBM

Not sure where exactly the car contents were found but the woman's body was 7 miles North of where witnesses saw

their car go off the road. And that was in just a week that it floated that far. No telling how far or where any more

bodies or car parts will be found. The Hart childrens' bodies could theoretically be 15-20 miles from the crash site.

BBM

I agree. I wish they would say exactly what was found. And compare it to the contents of the house. Is a significant amount of gear just missing?

If they have reason to believe one way or the other, besides people saying they always travelled together, I wish they'd share.

If there is the slightest chance that one or two children are or were in an encampment somewhere, I wish there were people searching this vast forest where they could be found. The saddest ending possible to this story would be to find one or two of the missing children have perished in the woods somewhere, while the public assumes they were in the vehicle, imo.

I would think the Hart insurance would have to pay the maximum damages for each child to the birth parents.

Why do you think this? If the Harts legally adopted all of these children, that would mean to me that none of their birth parents have any legal rights to anything. These poor children were obviously all placed for adoption for a reason. If your kids are placed for adoption, IMO you have no further rights to anything, surely not to profit from their deaths.

Interesting. Diphenhydramine is in not just Benadryl. But it's in Unisom which is an over the counter sleeping pill. I wonder if they can tell the difference when testing?

Why would it matter what product, IMO all that matters is that Diphenhydramine was found in their systems.....obviously given to sedate them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77