CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #6

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by cybervampira, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claudianunes

claudianunes Well-Known Member

Sure, no problem at all!

2. Lilibet

Lilibet Well-Known Member

Aaaahhhh, much better! My eyes thank you! :)

3. Lilibet

Lilibet Well-Known Member

Thank you. Math is a foreign language to me. :) But haven’t we known from the beginning that Hannah, Devonte and Ciera were missing? LE was able to identify the others, leaving those three unaccounted for until Ciera was found and identified. We know Devonte and Hanna reached out for help and we know they are missing.

4. PearlClutcher

PearlClutcher Member

They supposedly rejected the "free hugs" movement guy who wanted to mentor Devonte. They also rejected a fellow festival goer, who was also adopted, who wanted to help with the girls.

5. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

No one was getting near those kids.

6. Sleuth99

Sleuth99 New Member

Except for the neighbor that gave them piano lessons...

MOO*

7. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

Okay, I'll amend my comment. :)

No one not on their pre-approved list was getting near those kids.

8. Doghairrules

Doghairrules Well-Known Member

Math is hard. Thank you so much!!!

9. Blue5591

Blue5591 Active Member

Yes, I believe (if I am understanding these stats correctly) she means what are the statistics or probability that the only 2 children unaccounted for happen to be the 2 who also sought help and or were fighting back, is that correct?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

10. burblestein

burblestein Well-Known Member

An update from local MSM: http://theava.com/archives/81561

Cierra has been identified through DNA. It has been established that she was 12 years old, not 15.

11. Blue5591

Blue5591 Active Member

Which to clarify more, think she is showing that the probability of any pair of kids not being found is pretty low which also means the probability of it being those 2 specifically should be low as well, but we know it's not since we know they are the 2 still missing. So it is in that low probability that makes it a higher probability that they were not in car or shall I say gives greater hope to the possibility they were not in car at all. I think that is correct if I am recalling statistics correctly. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

12. rosemadderlake

rosemadderlake Well-Known Member

Good Q, and a defining one. Without knowing their upbringing, demographics, or why they are both estranged from their families, they could be acting out of a nonacceptance rebellion, saving each other, more rebellion collecting and saving a bunch of kids, ultimate rebellion and sacrificing everyone from the injustice they have perceived their whole lives.

So they took it all away from these innocent kids. They took their images and used them to fill the gaping hole in their souls. I think it is deeper than we'll ever know.

13. goldenbear

goldenbear New Member

I talked with someone who just returned from the area. They said the sea was rough. There were mudslides blocking roads, and a bridge was out. Thus it could be a little time before LE is able to search.

14. Sleuth99

Sleuth99 New Member

I knew what you meant [emoji1476] For some reason they opened up to this neighbor yet the Dekalbs would have never known children were there. So I'd like to learn why he qualified for the pre-approved list.

MOO*

15. human

human Well-Known Member

If you look at Sarah’s mothers FB, she is very much a liberal. That does not man that Sarah did not receive the same treatment she dished out.

But politically, they look to be alike

16. Sleuth99

Sleuth99 New Member

Goldenbear... lol you're killing me with your intel [emoji38] you have to add some links or something

MOO*

17. PearlClutcher

PearlClutcher Member

It's baffling. Jen and Sarah abused the kids on one hand and allowed things like piano lessons and amusement parks on the other. Maybe the two just didn't know how to discipline properly. Some parents believe in food deprivation and "spankings" as "good" forms of punishment. Especially, "old school" disciplinarians.

18. MzOpinion8d

MzOpinion8d Former Member

My guess would be that he was of use to them. Teaching piano lessons fits in with their apparent love of music, and if any of the kids were the least bit talented it would be a way to get more attention.

19. Breamworthy

Breamworthy Active Member

Yes, that's right. Of course, now that we know they are the two missing, the chances of them being the two missing are 100% since that's what happened. But I'm talking about the statistical likelihood of that happening, since many have commented on the "coincidence" of the two who are missing being the two who went for help. Someone had asked back in the last thread what the likelihood by pure chance of it being those two who would end up not being found if they were all in the car, and there were a couple of incorrect answers, so just clarifying that.

I think a lot of people have the sense that those two bodies not being found suggests that something happened to those two children before the crash. This just give some context to that idea, but doesn't prove or disprove it.

20. Sleuth99

Sleuth99 New Member

Ok I'm going for it...

I think one or both of these women had dad issues and/or detached moms. I think the Hart women were more open to White men embracing their children in a more public manner (white police officers and that singer) and shunned women who showed concern for their children. Black people didn't have a chance at getting close to these children so that was out of the question. I think about that mannequin incident and their preference for young children. I think that something happened in their transition from child to adolescent and on that they were holding onto. This aided them in their evil doings.

This is speculation, but my speculation hasn't been off yet so I'm sticking with it.

MOO*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.