ACTIVE SEARCH CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 Mar 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Sarah's 3am text has no greater meaning than she knew she would not be meeting her work commitments and needed to give an excuse. I bet she knew way before 3am -but texting in sick in the middle of the night lends an air of sudden illness to the excuse. It successfully helped buy time as it was indeed Monday until someone worried and called police about her. The Hart women also benefited in their flight from CPS by the chance it was Friday afternoon when CPS came out which also bought them time.

Am I missing something? it said she texted a friend nothing about a coworker.

And did Jen know about Sarah texting Cheryl at 3am? What was that all about? Why couldn't Sarah wait until the morning to send that message? Possible is right!

IMO

Maybe it wasn’t Sarah who sent it JMO

IMO Sarah's 3am text has no greater meaning than she knew she would not be meeting her work commitments and needed to give an excuse. I bet she knew way before 3am -but texting in sick in the middle of the night lends an air of sudden illness to the excuse. It successfully helped buy time as it was indeed Monday until someone worried and called police about her. The Hart women also benefited in their flight from CPS by the chance it was Friday afternoon when CPS came out which also bought them time.

my thoughts exactly!!!

I'm guessing they were leaving about that time and it was part of their plan

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just speculation, but I feel a bit of a "you need to care more about your appearance" vibe. It would fit with later evidence we have of the women and their concern for appearances.

Yet they didn´t have Hannah´s teeth fixed?

I keep thinking about those teeth.
Were they knocked out of her mouth? Pulled? I don´t believe she fell, not in a million years with their history of violence!
Her big brother, Markis, had a distinct overbite (they didn´t have that fixed either!). Did Hannah have the same front teeth and Jen removed them like she removed those mannequin nipples - because she didn´t like them?

Wild speculation, sorry, I know. Those teeth just won´t leave me alone.

I predict a flood of information is going to be coming out soon. People needed to get over their shock first, I guess.

Heart breaking. That poor woman.

So Jeremiah, Devonte and Sierra were removed from their home.

We learn something new every day.

Also new today: Hannah called the mothers racist.
Can we be 100% sure of that? Not sure about the source.
If that is true, how absolutely awful for the kids and their self images.

And new: Sarah´s text message.
I can´t make up my mind as to what I think it meant. I would need to know if the lady she sent it to is a friend or a co-worker.

Aaand new to me at least: Devonte said to the DeKalbs that his mothers wanted to hide their kids.
Maybe in recent months, but earlier they liked to show them off minus poor Markis and Hannah.

The case gets more and more depressing!
I apologize if I have missed this information, was this attorney hired before, when Aunt had children in her custody..or after this tragedy. Was Aunt fighting to keep them in the courts or with their child service agency? Have not been able to locate when and where!

Shame on the State of CA - so disgusting - after reading these notes, "other traumas"... I can only imagine!

Did I miss something here? What are you shaming California for exactly? The family died here, AFAIK none of them lived here or were handed out from here. That would be TX & I am pretty sure that whole state did not conspire to create this whole scam. Isn't this a product of Harris County services?
MOO

That is heartbreaking. Especially the older man's. :tears:

I think the moment he said 12-13 years old they assumed it was a healthy tween rebelling and trying to run away. Had he gave a description of how they looked like they were 7 I think he would have been taken more serious. Also, this man was reporting like he was the one that witnessed this tragedy and even cited possible kidnap. This tells me that Dana must have been mortified...and yet the husband wanted to stay out of it... smh

IMO

Were they knocked out of her mouth? Pulled? I don´t believe she fell, not in a million years with their history of violence!
Her big brother, Markis, had a distinct overbite (they didn´t have that fixed either!). Did Hannah have the same front teeth and Jen removed them like she removed those mannequin nipples - because she didn´t like them?

True. I am also not ruling out the possibility that Hannah refused to have them fixed. Her stony stare and expression in many of the pictures makes me think she is capable of trying to use her missing teeth to send a message. Just an idea after looking at so many pictures. Still, they did seem to care a lot about appearances overall.

I agree with you completely. What mannequin nipples?

That is heartbreaking. Especially the older man's. :tears:

:tantrum: "My son-in-law didn't want to get involved." Not trying to pour salt on the wound as I'm sure he feels bad now, but...how many children have to die because people don't want to get involved? This HAS to stop!

Did I miss something here? What are you shaming California for exactly? The family died here, AFAIK none of them lived here or were handed out from here. That would be TX & I am pretty sure that whole state did not conspire to create this whole scam. Isn't this a product of Harris County services?
MOO

With the sad state of child protection services in my state of Kansas (and several others from what I hear), nobody should think for a second this can't happen in their own backyard--which includes shaming other states, IMO.

I think her teeth and his teeth never got fixed for the simple reason that the Hart women were paranoid about "the man" in the form of mainstream medicine. I have NOTHING to prove this but hunches, intuition, and pattern recognition, ftr. But I have a very strong intuition that none of those kids were getting mainstream medical care at all. No shots, no checks, no teeth cleanings, nada.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...-remember-previous-foster-child-in-minnesota/

It strikes me as kind of atypical that a couple in their earlyish 20s would be seriously pursuing fostering/adopting (as early as 2004-2005).

Not making a blanket statement about how young is too young for that but...curious what was the mixture of idealism/hubris/delusion that went into those fateful choices.

Per this account they were badmouthing their foster child as not very smart to their Herbergers coworkers. Shades of their later reported verbal trashing to others (they were drug babies...they're problem children) of the six kids they adopted. The contempt was baked in early on it seems....

I apologize if I have missed this information, was this attorney hired before, when Aunt had children in her custody..or after this tragedy. Was Aunt fighting to keep them in the courts or with their child service agency? Have not been able to locate when and where!

Hi Stunned.
To me in the interview with the female attorney it seemed they (she and the aunt) had been working on keeping the family together. Since the children were living with the aunt at the time, I ASSUME it means she wished to keep them.

I think her teeth and his teeth never got fixed for the simple reason that the Hart women were paranoid about "the man" in the form of mainstream medicine. I have NOTHING to prove this but hunches, intuition, and pattern recognition, ftr. But I have a very strong intuition that none of those kids were getting mainstream medical care at all. No shots, no checks, no teeth cleanings, nada.
But when it came to themselves they can´t have been too scared of "the man". Their teeth were in excellent shape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member