CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 Mar 2018 #4

Discussion in 'Mendocino County' started by MINNESOTA-MOM, May 31, 2018.

1. kizzykat

kizzykat Well-Known Member

Apparently the house sold a few weeks ago for $425,000. $15k below original asking and $50k above what SH/JH bought it for only 18 months prior. I'm kind of shocked at that for a split level on a couple acres but I guess that's the market in the PNW. 2501 Nw 389th St, Woodland, WA 98674 - realtor.com®

2. Breezie

Breezie Well-Known Member

3. hippiemama

hippiemama New Member

As an adult survivor of child abuse, I wouldn't be surprised if the visit from CPS was the catalyst for Jen's mental break. In my experience if CPS shows up, you better pray they remove you then and there. I received some of the worst beatings of my life after someone turned my fathet in.

Indy Anna, travelbug, jash and 10 others like this.
  4. Doghairrules

Doghairrules Well-Known Member

And just like that, my heart breaks anew for these beautiful children.

I’m still waiting to hear of changes made to the system as a result of what happened here.

5. Doghairrules

Doghairrules Well-Known Member

Whoa! Did we know that sarah was trying to get pregnant and had a miscarriage in Spring 2009???

jash, turanna25 and human like this.
  6. Breezie

7. kizzykat

kizzykat Well-Known Member

Someone on WS staff posted this update on the Media thread, thought I'd share it here:
    Human remains found near Hart family crash site in California confirmed to be teen girl
    • Posted on Jan 9, 2019
      MENDOCINO COUNTY, CA (KPTV) - Human remains found near the deadly California crash site involving the Hart family from Woodland have been confirmed through DNA testing to be 16-year-old Hannah Hart.
    In May 2018, skeletal remains of a foot in a shoe entangled inside pants were discovered near the crash scene.
    DNA testing was inconclusive and the remains could not be positively identified. However, in October, the mother of Markis, Abigail and Hannah Hart contacted investigators and provided a DNA sample that was used for comparison testing.

This week, deputies said those test results showed a positive identification of the partial remains found in May 2018 as being Hannah Hart.

8. human

human Well-Known Member

Such bizarre monsters. The whole fake life although I have seen people portray fake lives on FB but not with children.

Indy Anna, LietKynes, jash and 5 others like this.
  9. TxMother67

TxMother67 Well-Known Member

rip sweet Hannah. Devonte, where are you?

Indy Anna, jash, Damarna and 3 others like this.
  10. claudianunes

claudianunes Well-Known Member

This makes me so sad. I hope Devonte is found soon.

Indy Anna, jash, bears10 and 2 others like this.
  11. human

human Well-Known Member

I doubt if he will ever be found. I bet he got swept away.

watcher9, LietKynes, jash and 2 others like this.
  12. Damarna

Damarna Well-Known Member

This whole thing is so hard to believe. I believe it. Just can't fathom it happened! I pray the kids are all at peace.

13. human

human Well-Known Member

The whole phony life.

There were people that knew. They reported. It seems like the things reported were big red flags.

14. Breezie

15. Breezie

16. SeesSeas

SeesSeas FLORIDIAN

Before Harts Plunged Off a Cliff, Strain Dogged Family.
    Jan. 17, 2019
    At 3:38 p.m. on Monday, March 26, 2018, a German tourist called the authorities from the Juan Creek crossing on California’s scenic Highway 1. She had spotted something jarring: a brown sport-utility vehicle, upside down, in the Pacific Ocean.

When Highway Patrol officers arrived, they found the S.U.V. Jennifer Hart was at the wheel, and her wife, Sarah Hart, was trapped between the roof and the seats in the back. Both were dead.

Within about three weeks, the authorities would also discover the remains of four of the Harts’ six children — Markis, 19, Jeremiah, 14, Abigail, 14, and Ciera, 12 — and declare them all dead, too. They eventually discovered skeletal remains inside a woman’s shoe, and announced this month that they belonged to 16-year-old Hannah. Devonte, 15, is still considered to be missing, but is presumed dead.
    [...]

mmj5377, Lilibet, Indy Anna and 5 others like this.