CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going through all the photos that are publicly available in the news or social media....it feels to me like the kids' digital footprint gets cut off in 2016. The Bernie Sanders rally where the photo of them in the matching blue shirts was March 20, 2016. The youtube video of Sarah's birthday was posted on April 12, 2016. But after that, it seems really murky. Are there any known photos from 2017 or even 2018? I know they both have their privacy settings on with FB, but I just don't see the "friends" posting recent photos. They all seem pre-2016. I wonder what the kids looked like in 2018 since they are all at ages where even a year or two can make a huge difference with height/weight/facial hair for boys, etc. Especially since three of them are still missing.

Good points! Another interesting thing is they bought the house May, 2017 and the next door neighbor knew their habits because they shared a driveway. They knew when they came and went. The DeKalbs said they NEVER
WENT ANYWHERE except to work or store.

So maybe money was tight since they bought the house. ??? Seems like their habits changed in the last year or so.
No pics in 2017 or 2018. No birthday, anniversary, camping, festivals, or new house pics at all. Interesting change.

Just going through all the photos that are publicly available in the news or social media....it feels to me like the kids' digital footprint gets cut off in 2016. The Bernie Sanders rally where the photo of them in the matching blue shirts was March 20, 2016. The youtube video of Sarah's birthday was posted on April 12, 2016. But after that, it seems really murky. Are there any known photos from 2017 or even 2018? I know they both have their privacy settings on with FB, but I just don't see the "friends" posting recent photos. They all seem pre-2016. I wonder what the kids looked like in 2018 since they are all at ages where even a year or two can make a huge difference with height/weight/facial hair for boys, etc. Especially since three of them are still missing.

Mother Jen was still posting some pix of the kids to her FB page, but she had it set to friends only. I've seen a few of the pictures and none of them are group pictures. There were some pix posted this year.They all seem to be taken at home. Not only did the digital footprint shut down, it also seems as if the isolation really increased. Even the youtube video "Sarah's 37th Birthday Adventure", which was uploaded on April 12, 2016 was filmed in the summer of 2015 based on the vegetation and clothing.

The two pix I remember seeing from this year include one studio quality portrait of Jeremiah for his birthday. The other was of Devonte indoors peering over a tray of seedlings- the post was dated March 18 of this year and said they planted 600 seedlings of flowers and vegetables. No way that two week old seedlings are going to survive a few days alone without watering or proper light adjustment/rotation. It really does seem that the CPS visit triggered an unplanned getaway from the house.

Mother Jen was still posting some pix of the kids to her FB page, but she had it set to friends only. I've seen a few of the pictures and none of them are group pictures. There were some pix posted this year.They all seem to be taken at home. Not only did the digital footprint shut down, it also seems as if the isolation really increased. Even the youtube video "Sarah's 37th Birthday Adventure", which was uploaded on April 12, 2016 was filmed in the summer of 2015 based on the vegetation and clothing.

The two pix I remember seeing from this year include one studio quality portrait of Jeremiah for his birthday. The other was of Devonte indoors peering over a tray of seedlings- the post was dated March 18 of this year and said they planted 600 seedlings of flowers and vegetables. No way that two week old seedlings are going to survive a few days alone without watering or proper light adjustment/rotation. It really does seem that the CPS visit triggered an unplanned getaway from the house.

BBM - This is really good observation. Way too lush and summery for early April!

MOO

Off-topic, but it’s so rare to encounter an Icelander! My family traveled to Iceland about 20 years ago and loved every minute of it. Your country is magical.
OT, SORRY!! I´ll make it short.
Thank you!
Yeah, we are so few, so you don´t meet many! When we had our passports checked going into the US, the officer had never seen an Icelandic passport and went, "COOL!"
Love your country, have to go back!

All the best!

60,000 lb shipping containers can float in the ocean.

And 52,310 ton Titanic could float... (approx.. 104,620,000 pounds)

Neither of which are comprable to this situation of a vehicle which went over a cliff and fell on the rocks :moo:

Lyrics

[Verse 1]
Me and Mr. Washington go forth with no real direction
Dreaming of the day we drive our cars into the ocean
And all the people looking on will wonder what to say
And live confused about us 'til the day
they do the same
And they see while swimming that they are free

https://genius.com/Nahko-and-medicine-for-the-people-mr-washington-lyrics

Let us say this was not a murder but rather an accident.

There is a CPS report made with three tries to talk to the parents.

The family takes off to where? And why?

They are going to come home and then what? Face the CPS after they have spent several days triaining the kids on what to say?

How will they guarantee it will not happen again?

Can they count on the kids to not report or try to,run away?

What would be the next step?

I have left very young seedlings under a dome and grow light for a few days without watering them while out of town. The dome and the seed starter retains the moisture.

I can imagine one of them going off the deep end, but somehow I just can't wrap my mind around both of them agreeing to end it all. I also don't think we would assume that was the case if it wasn't for them both being women. This isn't a slam, by the way. I see them as a unit acting in tandem too, much more than I think I would if it was a heterosexual couple. I also admit it could be possible, I just think it's far fetched.

I can´t either, this is one of the bits I am struggling with.
That and the long trip (where did they sleep btw?) .

I don't think has been posted yet. From this morning. https://slate.com/human-interest/20...-disparity-in-child-abuse-investigations.html

...the Hart’s story is a tragic case study in racial disparity. The ways in which Sarah and Jennifer managed to continually evade the notice (or action) of officials is a luxury that is by and large only provided to white parents. All three of the states that the family lived in received reports of child welfare concerns, and yet apparently the children were never removed from the Harts’ care. The disparity in ramifications for suspected—and confirmed—child abuse is particularly striking when compared with the jail time black mothers receive for something like leaving their kids at a food court while they were doing an interview less than 30 feet away. Or for testing positive for marijuana after giving birth. Or for only being able to afford an apartment where your landlord won’t fix a rat problem.

I am wondering, is there any evidence of dual family annihilators? How might two women being involved affect the dynamic? I need to research.

IMHO I see one as the manipulator and one who truly loved and wanted the kids and fairy tale family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member