CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #1

Discussion in 'Mendocino County' started by cybervampira, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jo in Calif

Jo in Calif Well-Known Member

I would think that intentionally driving over a cliff and killing one adult and three children, possibly six would be a felony.

2. meanmaryjean

meanmaryjean Verified RN (Pediatrics Specialty)

All things considered, I believe this to be a multiple murder/ suicide. Nothing accidental. I do think that the other three children are NOT in the water, but elsewhere.

3. Aescwynn

Aescwynn OMG Vapor Maid Sticky Buns Butterscotch, take me a

So, Devonte requested that the DeKalbs leave packages of tortillas and peanut butter, cured meats etc. in a box for him to pick up, presumably on a regular basis, AND also requested that the DeKalbs call CPS.

Again, a speculative scenario. Maybe the three missing kids successfully planned and executed a breakout, and when I say "successfully" I suggest that it could have been a partial success in that they hoped to get everyone out but couldn't, who knows. In any case, three of them got away, throwing Jen and Sarah into a panic, especially when CPS came knocking at the door. In the aftermath, the remaining kids, including that 19-year-old adult, were forced into the SUV for the ride south.

However, if this is what happened, where are the missing kids? Hiding out in the woods in fear of being returned to the Harts? I am holding on to this idea as the best possible outcome.

But anyway. 90 mph. I think that should remove any doubt that this was intentional.

4. LonelyChild

LonelyChild New Member

I agree I've considered the same scenario. Now if these children were as sheltered as the Turpin kids maybe they are in the woods or some place hiding out not knowing where else to go not knowing anything about how the world works. It is possible that the 3 children if they're in hiding have yet to come out in fear of being returned unaware that the family had died.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

5. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

In reading about this family's activities, festivals and 'family' travels and on their and friends' FB, I was seeing reference
    to them attending 'Rainbow Family/People' gatherings. Ding, ding, a bell rang in my mind:

I live near a national forest and each year I would see warnings in the paper about the 'Rainbow People' being in the
    forest. Apparently they were like gypsies/hippies, pot smoking tribes of people who gathered to share their peaceful
    sharing philosophies. Lots of strange behavior went on and LE were continually trying to chase them out and get
    them to move on. They slept in the woods, some with tents, many without tents, no bathroom facilities, many came
    without food or money. They were scarey and LE warned local residents to beware.
    These people were like misfits who were protesting regular life and society. Maybe the Harts were too.

Here's an article about the Rainbow People-

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/arts/chasing-the-rainbow-family-are-they-hippies-or-hobos-6484611

6. lucy_lou

lucy_lou New Member

I don't like any of it. It smells of staging and trying to get credibility in various movements.

There was something very troubling occurring in that household and all their friends would be unlikely to even be aware of any red flags because they meet all the markrers of social justice heroes. They're untouchable. Any criticism of anything regarding them would've likely been jumped on and attacked by their many friends who view them as heroes. I can see that by posts here discussing their staunch defenders who are already rallying despite the clear information pointing to serious dysfunction in that family.

I'm getting some strong narcissistic parent vibes here. I'm betting these kids were no more than props in the fantasy world the parents had created.[/QUOTE]

when i first read about the home it appeared to be a wonderful inviting place or thee children to live but upon further thought the lack of connected devices appears to bee a way to isolate the children even further. Both parents were serious gamers themselves both were active in guilds.

7. debbiegarcia36

debbiegarcia36 Well-Known Member

Could it be that the Hwy Patrol determined the vehicle was driving at a high rate of speed (90 mph) thus a felony?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

8. Breezie

Breezie Well-Known Member

This makes sense as HH had tried to run off before. It is also possible that 6 kids were in the car when they left their house and the 3 ran off somewhere between WA and CA because they sensed the trip was not going to end well.

Without any media to distract them, they probably learned to be intuitive regarding their moms as a coping mechanism. Jen, the driver, could have made comments that concerned them. Some people wondered why they would drive all the way to CA, if this was an intentional wreck. The kids might have noticed, if Jen was lingering too long, at scenic pullouts, along their route.

If they were not in the wreck, they really could be anywhere from WA to CA.

9. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Exactly. That's what I was thinking. I'm not sure why anyone assumes that murder suicide is always a quick decision/process. I'm betting these narcissists were battling between their desire to lives and their terror at being found out.

I don't know what photo that is but a raised fist is a well-known symbol of resisitance against oppression. And I love it. When it's not part of an overall staging by creepy people who bask in the "glory" of having such a diverse family of oppressed persons.

I've come to some definitive conclusions about who these people were. I know I could be wrong but I've got a good picture in my mind. They never should have had children. A couple of sick narcissists I think who valued these children for what they said about who the COUPLE was rather than who the children were.

10. enelram

Another contradiction in the way the Harts lived- Former friend of parents who knew them from festivals said the Harts
    were avid hikers, always outdoors. But neighbors have said they never saw the children outside playing and only saw
    Devonte bringing out the trash.
    Could their home life have been secretive or were the children kept captive while at home? The home was on 2.5 acres,
    seems like a great place for kids outdoors. Supposedly they grew their own food, had chickens, didn't the kids help
    out in the garden?

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article...ast-crash-that-12792098.php#item-85307-tbla-5

11. debbiegarcia36

debbiegarcia36 Well-Known Member

I find myself with clenched fists quite often but for me it is due to a high level of stress and anxiety.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

12. human

human Well-Known Member

Bill Gates did not have a computer growing up.

Without the electronics, kids can be creative.

I must say I have been astounded by the incredible poise and intelligence from the Parkland teens and other kids that have spoken, some as young as 11.

The electronics have not hurt them at all. I have been surprised as I have been more of one who thinks it is not good.

13. Breezie

Breezie Well-Known Member

14. SouthernCutie

SouthernCutie Active Member

When the helicopter did a fly over the house I noticed not 1 toy, ball, bike, etc. I've got 2 kids 1 17 yr old and a 7 yr old and my porch has scooters, skateboards, bikes, balls you name it. I really think those kids were not allowed to do much of anything unless it was for a rally or photo op.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

15. Elmira29

Elmira29 Member

Wondering if they found evidence the children were killed prior to the accident.

16. unsinkable

unsinkable Member

I know the movie is fiction, (and my impression is surely colored by what has happened to his siblings...)

But all the pictures of Devante crying now remind me of the characters in Get Out when they were crying.

17. Lilibet

Lilibet Watching and Waiting

I’m not sure the speed itself would be a felony. I suspect it’s something separate from the crash.

OT—speaking of felony, every once in awhile I check out the FB page of a woman peripherally involved in a missing person/assumed murdered case I follow. I discovered that she recently had a baby girl and named her Felonie. I kid you not. Poor child (for more reasons than just her name).

18. Msl1966

Msl1966 Well-Known Member

This makes me so sad because I feel like his hugs are as if he is saying, “please save me...don’t make me go back to them...keep me with you!”

19. Hippiemomof5

Hippiemomof5 Well-Known Member

I have six kids (my username is outdated lol) from 1-21 and you can tell just driving by my house. I try hard to have them clean up the outside toys but I’d rather they be outside having fun than have an immaculate yard. We are more free spirited, laid back, outdoorsy, natural consequence type of “attachment” parents but we also believe “everything in moderation.” We buy organic and limit sodas and “junk” and prefer our kids interact and play outdoors but we eat out, fill stockings with candy, and have days of PS4 battles and movie marathons.

I’m also so baffled by the penny in the pocket incident. I don’t even understand why that was a punishable offense, let alone an “I lost control” incident. We don’t spank but I can certainly understand getting angry and overreacting. I just don’t understand how a penny in a little child’s pocket could anger anyone. It just screams of deeper issues to me.

20. enelram

I still wonder if there was a financial incentive to 'acquiring' 6 minority children from difficult backgrounds. Do we
    know for a fact they were legally adopted? Or could they be long term foster parents and earning monthly checks?
    I've read that there are incentives of several thousand dollars per month to take in minority children who had abusive
    or neglectful backgrounds. Weren't all these children from the state of Texas?
    If Jen and Sarah met at college in N.D. (which I've read online), how did they end up in Minnesota? Jen was from
    Oregon (West Linn, I believe), Sara was from Idaho, I've read. They didn't stay long in each location once they got
    the children. Were they continually running from nosey neighbors or CPS? I read the police were called to their home
    in West Linn, Oregon. Then they moved to Woodland, Wa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.