CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a family now, couple in early 40’s who are fostering to adopt mix raced brothers. The father will freely admit, in front of said boys, that “mom” is doing this to get out of working. Children are in Center from 7:30 till 4:30 EVERYDAY, unless meds can’t control temps. On Friday nights they go to respite care for the weekends.....Explain this DSS, please.

This is the second time I have seen this: DeKalb said he called Child Protective Services on March 23, and they arrived just after Jennifer Hart came home from work. But she didn't answer the door.
Sarah Hart came home soon after, DeKalb said. By the next morning, the family and their vehicle were gone.

That would imply that the kids were left alone and that Jennifer had a job outside the home, which does not seem to be correct based on what we have heard up to this point.

What kind of site is this? It looks more like a blog than MSM.

It doesn't matter, it's quotes from Steiner's books, transcripts, etc. in this particular link. Every quote with source.

Linking German news articles and videos wouldn't make much sense here. But a couple of years ago the racism problem was all over the news here, and we also have books here, again in German, that explain the new age roots including Steiner's "teachings".

This is the second time I have seen this: DeKalb said he called Child Protective Services on March 23, and they arrived just after Jennifer Hart came home from work. But she didn't answer the door.
Sarah Hart came home soon after, DeKalb said. By the next morning, the family and their vehicle were gone.

That would imply that the kids were left alone and that Jennifer had a job outside the home, which does not seem to be correct based on what we have heard up to this point.
I wonder if it was a typo should have been Sarah?

It doesn't matter, it's quotes from Steiner's books, transcripts, etc. in this particular link. Every quote with source.

Linking German news articles and videos wouldn't make much sense here. But a couple of years ago the racism problem was all over the news here, and we also have books here, again in German, that explain the new age roots including Steiner's "teachings".

It matters. It's not an unbiased source - it's a private site with a clear agenda.

I know it sounds bizarre, but that’s what Waldorf schools are all about: promoting the mystical doctrines of Anthroposophy.

If the posters who have talked about their experiences with Waldorf have said anything about "the mystical doctrines of Anthroposophy" I must have missed it. I think most of them described positive experiences.

Ok, I found a good link in English, and this will be my last post on the subject, everybody is free to educate themselves and google things, if you are interested in this subject, I'm sure you can find English books as well.

http://www.bbc.com/news/education-28646118

And reading this article. I forgot to mention that Steiner was an occultist. Would you send your child to the Aleister Crowley school if there was one?

What kind of site is this? It looks more like a blog than MSM.

http://www.bbc.com/news/education-28646118

“Hierarchy in races'
He thought black people were distinguished by an "instinctual life", as opposed to Caucasians' "intellectual life".
He believed each race had a geographical location where they should live - black people in Europe were "a nuisance".
There was also a hierarchy in races; a soul with good karma could hope to be reincarnated into a race which is higher up in the hierarchy, Steiner argued.
The SWSF says: "While the superficial reading of a handful of Steiner's voluminous, extensive lectures present statements that appear racist in modern terms, none of these occur in his educational writings."
But some of these ideas have polluted some Steiner schools.
The SWSF was "horrified" by our report on a diversity training day at a private Steiner school, which had been triggered by a real issue around racism.
Four white teachers, asked to tick a box giving their ethnicity, ticked every box. They believed that they had ascended through all the races.
Some Steiner schools also teach about the lost continent of Atlantis - a myth that, to Steiner, explained the origins of the hierarchy of the races.”

I’ve been educated to an extent in the Montessori Method and the Reggio Emilia approach to learning, practitioners of both of theses are not happy to be lumped in with Waldorf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It matters. It's not an unbiased source - it's a private site with a clear agenda.

If the posters who have talked about their experiences with Waldorf have said anything about "the mystical doctrines of Anthroposophy" I must have missed it. I think most of them described positive experiences.

Well, even if you buy a book that explains Steiner's teachings, even from experts, you would still just see it as someone having an agenda. Or the article I just posted - all those journalists just have an agenda, I guess? Do your own research or don't do it because what you could find might not fit your own agenda.

Just look at these beautiful children. Gone too soon.

I have a feeling the reason LE believes all the kids were in the SUV is they found shoes or torn clothing from the accident that didn't match the clothing from the others. JMO

https://www.google.com/amp/people.c...ehicle-accelerated-intentional-off-cliff/amp/
8a3b91192077529ef164b246cf4cf82c.jpg

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and focus.

( I know, very odd coming from me ��) but stop, let’s wait for information from the experts.
I realize having no information leads to speculation, but these souls deserve more. If nothing else let these souls educate what needs to be done and improved upon next time...
Rant over carry on!

Thinking about why 3 children were found and 3 still missing. I noticed a photo of the children on the family SUV and noticed 2 of the Hart children standing up and out of a sunroof. If the children and dogs were unsecured and the sunroof was open, it’s possible that 3 children and both dogs were ejected on the fall and sent further out into the water and the remaining children drifted out of the SUV after it came to rest on the rocks. Just thinking out loud.

Thinking about why 3 children were found and 3 still missing. I noticed a photo of the children on the family SUV and noticed 2 of the Hart children standing up and out of a sunroof. If the children and dogs were unsecured and the sunroof was open, it’s possible that 3 children and both dogs were ejected on the fall and sent further out into the water and the remaining children drifted out of the SUV after it came to rest on the rocks. Just thinking out loud.
Good point!

Just look at these beautiful children. Gone too soon.

I have a feeling the reason LE believes all the kids were in the SUV is they found shoes or torn clothing from the accident that didn't match the clothing from the others. JMO

Yeah, you could be right about the clothing and other items. It really is just a nightmare, can you imagine how first responders and LE must feel? It must have been a horrific scene ... and then slowly seeing that this wasn't an accident.

Yeah, you could be right about the clothing and other items. It really is just a nightmare, can you imagine how first responders and LE must feel? It must have been a horrific scene ... and then slowly seeing that this wasn't an accident.
I know a very difficult scene to endure.

After reading some comments from friends of this family, I reserve judgment until all the facts are in. If these children were being mis-treated, it will come out. If these children were dealing with trauma and food insecurity, the onset of adolescence could make it worse, which will come out. All I know is the outpouring of love for this family, coming from their extended network of family and friends, is enormous.

JH and SH cut off communication from much of their families...

Something about this kept nagging at me, and I realized this reminded me so much of Diane Schuler, who drove her van filled with kids into another car on the Taconic Parkway. She also had her seatbelt on, but the kids did not. I hope the kids in this situation were not as terrified as Diane's kids and nieces were, but they were all older so I am guessing they knew exactly what was happening.

This is not correct - the kids were seatbelted in. I've seen this rumor before but it's not true.

So there was no communication with Aunts, Uncles, Cousins or Grandparents? Were they both only children?

I saw an obit for an elderly relative that suggests Sarah at least had a sibling possibly two.

Some posts with pics (and responses to those posts) have been removed. Please review Websleuths Social Media Rules found here, and which state in part:

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

•Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
•Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.

•Paraphrasing is okay.
•Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
•Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
•If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

:wave:

I live in the OC CA there was more great white shark attacks, sightings, and beach closures in 2017 then years before. It seemed last summer there were weekly shark warnings on the news. It was enough to beg my son not to go surfing and wearing a wet suit. Lots of times the sharks mistake the surfers as seals. I hope sharks did not attack the three missing kids. They were probably bleeding quite badly from the glass and metal, sharks are VERY attracted to blood.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.me...rks-vs-humans-cant-we-all-just-get-along/amp/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member