CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still hoping, too. Fairly sure Jen wouldn't have driven off a cliff without all of the kids but am still have hope that the kids might be alive.

I had the same thought today, but I want to keep up hopes that they might be alive.

They might.

Ashleigh Banfield Thursday Second Hour Info:

No Accident, Intentional.
"Wet" cell phone found in the area on the side of the road. Still waiting on forensics to see if it belongs to one of the Hart women. Hoping for more information on the phone sometime next week.
She's (Ashleigh) doing a great job shouting from the rooftop about anyone spotting this car or the family and calling in.
They are positive that the woman in the picture IS Jennifer - she used a club card from the grocery store. The clothes she's wearing in the photo are the same clothes she was recovered in. Also they have the video of the SUV in the Safeway parking lot at the same time. They are unable to see how many people are in the SUV in the video. They also cannot see the license plate.
Jennifer was the one driving - they know via autopsy.
According to the Sheriff - They have no reason to withhold information from the press so as they learn the info, they will share it with the public.
The sheriff also requests that if anyone sees three children anywhere, hitchhiking or hiding in the woods, they'd like to know and requests the public to call in.

Ashleigh is hell bent on wanting to know if all the windows were blown out - but I personally think this is a moot point - of course they were if the vehicle tumbled and landed hard. But I see where she's going, she wants to know if the missing could have been thrown out as the other three were. There was also a sunroof that a body could have been thrown from.

Sheriff says there is a lot of 'stuff' missing - luggage, camping equipment if they had it, etc. They are still trying to find out where they were, if they were at a hotel or camping.

Until the remaining three are found or even one of them found in the water then i keep having a terrible thought that they may have left them to fend for themselves way out in a remote area campsite or something. I sure hope not. I hope they are found soon.

From this part of Ashleighs information where it was said
"Wet" cell phone found in the area on the side of the road."

Does that mean it was on the side of the road and not down the cliff?

If it was on the side of the road nearby then it points to purposely driving over the cliff to me because it means to me that someone threw the phone out the window before they went over the cliff. It could have gotten wet by rain or landing in a puddle or something.

But if it was down over the cliff at the bottom then its just another item that came from the car after it crashed over the side.

Lets say that after Devante got food together, made sure CPS was called, grabbed two sisters, two dogs and a fishing pole and all the food and hit the road to wherever. The two mothers knew the kids were gone and were shocked and scared. They are getting older, harder to deal with, etc. CPS shows up so they assume the kids are probably in their custody. After all the trouble with the law and complaints to CPS over the years they knew they wouldn't get out of this one. They grab three kids and leave, thinking they are doomed and CPS has the other kids. They have an entire road trip to cook up a plan about how to get out of the sitch. WHAT IF???? They visited the pull out....checked out the cliff and the way down to the water...drove to Fort Bragg to perfect a plan and an after story. Come back under the cover of nightfall. Kids maybe have meds on board because I am sure they had legal prescriptions for meds to deal with PTSD from their past. And they were walked one by one and pushed over the cliff maybe half asleep and told they are peeing before the long trip back home. Open the side doors, strap in and slowly drive right over the edge to make it LOOK like an accident in the dark as though they missed the road. (Going over the edge in a drive down could cause you to have to step on the gas to get the vehicle over as the bottom might become caught at the odd angle ...) and instead of living through it like they planned, they died. High speed projection off of a cliff does NOT look anything like this accident. It's as if they rolled and bounced down the cliff side. I mean come on....think of Evil Kenieval and how far forward he projected off of a solid surface. This scenario eliminates witnesses number one and gets the focus off of anything the other three could say for awhile. Is it possible that THIS is the felony the sheriff is talking about? The first thing I thought when I heard the kids were on the rocks was that they were pushed. It just took awhile to figure out that Jen and Sarah might have planned to live through this. 60 feet does not look far against the ocean. Just my thoughts.

I'm curious about the phone but I don't think Jenn would care or was thinking about phones at that time. In addition to that, why would she bother throwing it out the car? Just a thought. moo

I found some short footage from the search on 03/29/18:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp9RV59g-uY

I'm curious about the phone but I don't think Jenn would care or was thinking about phones at that time. In addition to that, why would she bother throwing it out the car? Just a thought. moo

If someone else was trying to call 911 she might have knocked it out of that person's hand, or grabbed it and tossed it out the window.

Poor kid!! That's a long time not to have any front teeth! And clearly she was embarrassed about it. :( Really there's no excuse not to have that fixed--a teenager needs her teeth just to feel like a normal human.

The Dentist can make a little partial denture with acrylic teeth attached it’s mainly cosmetic so she can smile. You can slip on and off like a retainer that connects to the other teeth. It’s not permanently attached like a bridge or crown implant. There’s no drilling all Dentist would need would be impressions. It’s not good to leave the missing teeth because she’s young your teeth and bone will shift move inward since there’s no teeth and because of that your bite will be off and she would end up needing braces.

To be fair, "I'm sure" indicates an opinion. Not fact. And that's allowed. We can make assumptions.

Also, the 16 year old daughter with missing teeth looks prepubescent and thus it is not at all clear form photographs that none of the kids are physically disabled. And the parents themselves went nuts publicizing all the "difficulties" these kids supposedly had when adopted which seem more than enough to qualify them as disabled, whether physically or otherwise.

It makes me think they were using peer pressure to get the daughter back home. Either that or they were afraid to leave any of the kids alone while they retrieved Hannah.

I get a seriously, desperately dysfunctional vibe from this family.

i completely agree that they were afraid to leave the other children alone - that's why tthey all showed up as a group at the neighbor's house. If one could escape, so could two or three. I also think Hannah ran because she was terrified of what was going to happen to her next. When the male opened the door, she immediately ran upstairs to hide in a bedroom - without even knowing the neighbors. Anyone to her was safer than her parents. So very sad.

So I have been lurking for a bit...but I keep coming back to a thought that I have not read on here...what if one (or more) of the kids was so fed up (from the cries for help to the neighbor it seems like they were) that while the family was pulled over sleeping, they somehow depressed the gas pedal (rock??) and sent the car over the edge? By the time the adults realized what was happening it was too late..which would explain the 90 mph on the speedometer..if the pedal was floored once they hit the air..it could have easily hit 90.

Maybe the 3 missing kids did it...and fled. Could explain the need for portable/non spoiling food. So they would have food once they went on the run. Or one kid did it and killed him/herself at the same time.

Maybe this was being planned for a future trip..(asking for food to be prepared) but due to the CPS visit...it all went down now.

Just some random thoughts!! No facts to back anything up!

Nope. Why would the family park 5 feet off hwy 1 to sleep. 5 ft? I can't picture it. Jmo
Welcome to Websleuths & thanks for posting!

This is from Jens fb. Its about hannahs tooth. That tooth does not look like it fell by accident. Im sure jen and Sarah were covering that up too.

WARNING tooth photo is a bit graphic.
It happened in may of 2012 which means at that time hannah would be about 8 or 9 years old.
cache.php
cache.php

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Rough day for moma's according to Jen Hart.Narcissism and manic that Jen would causally caption 'Hart House Rules' then as a 'by the way' her child has had her teeth knocked out.While it would be impossible to document it would be interesting as how many of these children's traumatic injuries happened during Jen Hart's watch.

The way Jen leads into the story behind the 'bloody tooth' with 'House Rules' seems like her weasel way to legitimize whatever blunt force trauma was used to knock out the teeth.

:cow:

Start packing up your thoughts to move to a new thread. This one will close in about 10 minutes.

:tyou:

So I have been lurking for a bit...but I keep coming back to a thought that I have not read on here...what if one (or more) of the kids was so fed up (from the cries for help to the neighbor it seems like they were) that while the family was pulled over sleeping, they somehow depressed the gas pedal (rock??) and sent the car over the edge? By the time the adults realized what was happening it was too late..which would explain the 90 mph on the speedometer..if the pedal was floored once they hit the air..it could have easily hit 90.

Maybe the 3 missing kids did it...and fled. Could explain the need for portable/non spoiling food. So they would have food once they went on the run. Or one kid did it and killed him/herself at the same time.

Maybe this was being planned for a future trip..(asking for food to be prepared) but due to the CPS visit...it all went down now.

Just some random thoughts!! No facts to back anything up!
I had been wondering if the kids were fighting and/or very rowdy due to the probable nerve strain of the "mothers" and possibly it WAS an accident caused by the driver attempting to deal with hyper, angry, agitated kids? Not trying to stick up for anyone, just throwing a theory out there...

Most assuredly NOT the way an innocent mom posts. You are correct. The structure of her post indicates deception.

i completely agree that they were afraid to leave the other children alone - that's why tthey all showed up as a group at the neighbor's house. If one could escape, so could two or three. I also think Hannah ran because she was terrified of what was going to happen to her next. When the male opened the door, she immediately ran upstairs to hide in a bedroom - without even knowing the neighbors. Anyone to her was safer than her parents. So very sad.

Like a horror story.

If someone else was trying to call 911 she might have knocked it out of that person's hand, or grabbed it and tossed it out the window.

This just reminded me of something that happened with old friends of mine. They had just left a party and were driving home, when the wife told the husband that she was having an affair and was leaving the marriage. He hadn't seen it coming at all--I had :( --and in the heat of emotion he pulled over, smashed her cell phone and threw it out the car window. I guess I'm just saying: phones are pretty intimate devices, and they can go flying when people get upset.

Like others have suggested one possibility is someone trying to call 911 and she may have grabbed it from them and tossed it out. .

Or maybe she just received some really bad news on the phone from CPS or law enforcement and it was enough to make her get really upset and throw the phone out the window and decide now was the time to end it all.

I had been wondering if the kids were fighting and/or very rowdy due to the probable nerve strain of the "mothers" and possibly it WAS an accident caused by the driver attempting to deal with hyper, angry, agitated kids? Not trying to stick up for anyone, just throwing a theory out there...

Maybe the adults were fighting!

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members