CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the teachers posts: Every state has different requirements to get hired. And getting your teaching certificate in one state does NOT guarantee that you can teach in another state. 30 years of teaching experience here... But,I am more interested in trying to figure out what happened to those kids. Is there anyway for them to be able to tell from the SUV whether the kids were there? These are experts going over this crime scene..is it possible that any DNA evidence would still be on scene? I hate not knowing the fate of those 3 kids..are there any searches going on in case they are alive??

Initial reports about the accident were that two women were wearing seat belts, three children were found outside the van (meaning no seat-belts), and three children were believed to have been washed away by the strong ocean currents.

So sad a body has been found.
Probably either Hannah or Sierra.
In the heart of hearts we knew they were all in that van, but you had to hope.

R.I.P. little angels.

But, if looking for a teaching job that paid well and had great benefits and vacation time, then why not Colorado. They were a mobile family, so if teaching was an option with a good salary, why not do it?

Many states do not have reciprocity agreements. CO does not have a provisional/temp certificate, and many states require additional coursework to be completed to teach in that state. National certification is expense & takes a while - it's a big deal to earn it.
So, unless Sarah was going to teach in the state in which she got her ed degree, retail may have made more sense.

More info: https://www.ecs.org/50-state-comparison-teacher-license-reciprocity/

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The body found on Saturday appeared to be that of an African-American female but her age and a positive identity could not be determined, the sheriff’s office said. An autopsy will be conducted on Tuesday.

Investigators are looking into the possibility that the body may be one of the two missing Hart girls but the sheriff’s office said identification will most likely be done through DNA testing, which could take weeks.

A search for the three children was postponed on Friday due to difficult weather conditions. The sheriff’s office said they would resume searching for the children once conditions allowed.

More: Search for missing Hart children postponed as storm hits California coast

Many states do not have reciprocity agreements. CO does not have a provisional/temp certificate, and many states require additional coursework to be completed to teach in that state. National certification is expense & takes a while - it's a big deal to earn it.
So, unless Sarah was going to teach in the state in which she got her ed degree, retail may have made more sense.

More info: https://www.ecs.org/50-state-comparison-teacher-license-reciprocity/

IMO

That's quite a waste of time and money to get a degree in a State where she always knew she could make more money in other fields and professions! I think it's more likely that she fully intended to teach but was unsuitable for the profession and that is why she spent the money on the education, took the time to attend the education, and then decided to work in a store.

I do not see how they all could sleep in that car. How woud it be possible?

I guess you haven't ever gone on any super low budget California road trips.

Sleeping in the car is not unusual in Cali, when in a pinch. You lean your seat back and sleep as well as you can manage. Like you were in an airplane.

I think the cost of a motel, in a tourist area, for a family of 8, might be more than they wanted to spend---unless Jen already knew what she was going to do.

If this was end result was planned, then I could imagine she would rent them a glorious night at the River Inn, and a great big room service dinner.

But I don't think she was certain how it was going to end, until she made the turn into the Look Out point,

The body found on Saturday appeared to be that of an African-American female but her age and a positive identity could not be determined, the sheriff’s office said. An autopsy will be conducted on Tuesday.

Investigators are looking into the possibility that the body may be one of the two missing Hart girls but the sheriff’s office said identification will most likely be done through DNA testing, which could take weeks.

A search for the three children was postponed on Friday due to difficult weather conditions. The sheriff’s office said they would resume searching for the children once conditions allowed.

More: Search for missing Hart children postponed as storm hits California coast

I'm thinking it was Sierra because they said the body appeared to of an African American female and they're probably basing that off of skin color... this is just brutal. Prayers for the children [emoji1488] on their journey to up above. Rest In peace power and paradise angels.

IMO

cache.php

https://www.facebook.com/occupymons...41828.182336115175012/471973039544650/?type=3

*Trying to change tapatalk photo

If you look at the kids, Devonte is the only one smiling. The rest look a little forlorn.

I was holding out hope for that miracle, but as time went on, my hope was fading. I felt that they would have come forward if they were alive, and wandering.

So it is kind of a relief, at this point. If they were in the death trap, it is better they are found and laid to rest with their siblings. :rose: :rose: :rose:

I'm thinking it was Sierra because they said the body appeared to of an African American female and they're probably basing that off of skin color... this is just brutal. Prayers for the children [emoji1488] on their journey to up above. Rest In peace power and paradise angels.

IMO

What these two women did was so brutal that they must have had a very dark secret to hide, so dark that when the police knocked on their door about food, they killed the children.

They had said blackberry brambles and the wild ones are vicious. I’m yanking them out of my garden now and even with jeans and thick leather gloves the vines are tearing me up. She had to have been absolutely terrified to run through that and keep going.

Also, the DeKalbs said those were between their home and the other neighbor’s who she tried to go to first if that helps.

Ok. Thank you. I think I thought they said she jumped out her second floor window into them. Jumping out of a second floor window? That's how terrified she was. I can't...

I think this was about killing the children to keep them quiet. The two women knew that after they killed the children they had two futures: life in jail, or Thelma and Louse. They chose Thelma and Louise.

What would the children have told us if we had listened?

Ok. Thank you. I think I thought they said she jumped out her second floor window into them. Jumping out of a second floor window? That's how terrified she was. I can't...

There is something so seriously wrong here, and yet they were returned to the two women. How could that happen?

This is a good piece.

Deadly Hart crash stands out for experts who study family annihilators
Updated 4:46 PM; Posted 5:00 AM

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/04/post_296.html

Thank you. Interesting.

Scott's study documented just seven female annihilators over 40 years in the U.S. "Real or imagined concerns about losing custody of the children may also be a trigger for female family annihilators," the study found.

Adams agrees public perception is critically important to abusers. "They tend to live and die for their image. Their solution is to also spare their families" the humiliation [of living with a damaged image] "They actually feel that they are saving them."

This is a good piece.

Deadly Hart crash stands out for experts who study family annihilators
Updated 4:46 PM; Posted 5:00 AM

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/04/post_296.html

Family annihilator is an interesting take, but that involves a person deciding to leave either by starting a new life or committing suicide after deciding that the family is better of dead than without the annihilator.

I think this situation is different. I think that when the police knocked on the door, these women were really scared about what was going to come out. The loaded the children and perhaps their pets (to coerce the children) into the vehicle and fled.

I think the women decided between the two of them that they needed to kill the children to keep them quiet, and then they chose suicide over jail and shame.

"Scott's study documented just seven female annihilators over 40 years in the U.S. "Real or imagined concerns about losing custody of the children may also be a trigger for female family annihilators," the study found.
Adams agrees public perception is critically important to abusers. "They tend to live and die for their image. Their solution is to also spare their families" the humiliation [of living with a damaged image] "They actually feel that they are saving them.""

Thank you. Interesting.

Some family annihilators commit suicide, others leave their dead family behind and create a new identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni