CA CA - Hannah, 16, Devonte, 15, & Sierra Hart, 12, Mendocino County, 26 March 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that all families are quirky, but the longer I live, the more I see how pervasive some form of abuse is (and was) in families that I have heard about. For mine, it was psychological abuse by an alcoholic father. So, as much as we tried, as adults, to get past it, we were all permanently affected by the sadness and regret of the family dysfunction. And we could all be as snide and mean as he was. I wish that when people decide to have a family, they would think long and hard about what that really means and how fragile and unique each individual's happiness and well being are. And what a responsibility it is, to see to the needs of everyone involved. JMO

:goodpost:

That photo where they're all wearing bright blue t- shirts got me to thinking-

Anyone else notice the 2 women are all snuggly to the 3 boys- the girls are sorta off by themselves.

Were the boys favored in this family? Were only the girls being beaten with belts and the boys starved as punishment?

Had the boys grown in size and strength and maybe started to fight back when beaten? So they were starved instead.

It just seems to me that these women picked on the little girls more.

Anyone else think this?

Yes , to a degree but also trust,in which J and S H. lost with HH and AH when telling of bruises. I completely understand your viewpoint. From my view I also see a tremendous amount of attention on Devonte from JH, as if he were her absolute favorite. It broke my heart to see the affection between AH and SH in SH's bday video. It must have been such a love hate relationship for them kids. DH, also seemed to be more people friendly and was a great little dancer and outgoing especially. He loved to hug and reach out to people, be it for probably several reasons. I think when he broke that circle of trust with JH in particular, by going to the DeKalb's, JH knew it was over. The family was over already before she even left the home's driveway that day.

I think in the end if was a big fat *advertiser censored** U to CPS. By going off the cliff they were not going to take away the kids.

JMO

I think in the end if was a big fat *advertiser censored** U to CPS. By going off the cliff they were not going to take away the kids.

JMO

It is serious to be looked into by CPS, but they had persuaded them that everything was ok earlier.

I can´t help thinking, there must be more. What it is, I don´t know. For sure things had been building up for some months, but what was the trigger?

It is serious to be looked into by CPS, but they had persuaded them that everything was ok earlier.

I can´t help thinking, there must be more. What it is, I don´t know. For sure things had been building up for some months, but what was the trigger?

I think CPS was the culprit that’s why Devonte had asked the neighbors if they called yet and after Jen had come home shortly before she had arrived and didn’t answer the door. After CPS left Sarah screeched up the driveway Jen must had called her and said get home now. The next morning they were all long gone they all took off like a bat out of you know what

I think CPS was the culprit that’s why Devonte had asked the neighbors if they called yet and after Jen had come home shortly before she had arrived and didn’t answer the door. After CPS left Sarah screeched up the driveway Jen must had called her and said get home now. The next morning they were all long gone they all took off like a bat out of you know what

I meant came home shortly before CPS arrived. My Tapatalk editing feature not working

What could have been the reason Sarah sped off in her car right after CPS had been to their house?
Any suggestions?
I have no idea!

I love this photo. Chicken and waffles. :) This is something I would do.

It is actually a great photo as far as color, composition and the trendy subject of chicken & waffles. I can see this as an Ad or commercial. Chicken & Waffles has become a mainstay entree on a broad scale.

Unfortunately this was not the case for them. I imagine they were constantly cleaning up...like Mommie Dearest...

What could have been the reason Sarah sped off in her car right after CPS had been to their house?
Any suggestions?
I have no idea!

No she sped up the driveway to the house she wasn’t home at the time CPS left. The link to the article was posted

It is actually a great photo as far as color, composition and the trendy subject of chicken & waffles. I can see this as an Ad or commercial. Chicken & Waffles has become a mainstay entree on a broad scale.

Unfortunately this was not the case for them. I imagine they were constantly cleaning up...like Mommie Dearest...

Like a lot of their photos they have a different, haunting feel to them now that we know what's behind the smiles.

Yea on some selfish "if I can't have you nobody will" demonic ish

IMO
That was my original thought too and I still consider it. It would make perfect sense. But heres what got me someone said that Jen had been telling online gamers days before anything happened that she had a family emergency and was going to need someone to take over hwr game role for a few days..this makes me wonder what the real motive behind what happened was. I think it was going to be carried out regardless of cps thats why Jen didn't answer when they came knocking. I believe Devonte ran away, they were worried about him talking like going to police or cps so they decided then to end everything. Thats the only thing I can think of as she called it a family emergency, Devonte running away would be an family emergency. Even the neighbors who gave devonte food said that it seemed like he was planning on running away because of the foods he was asking for and because he asked for so much. He also begged them not to go back to his parents about him going over there asking for food. I think originally maybe Devonte had planned to take the siblings with him, that would make so much sense. Maybe he had finally had enough. He mightve talked to his siblings about him running away and taking them with him. Maybe the kids being so brainwashed one of them had second thoughts it couldve even been several of the kids having second thoughts, if you're brainwashed and abused its hard to walk away from that situation. Maybe they told Jen, Jen then went off. I think then one of two scenarios played out..Either Jen and Sarah lost their cool adter hearing what Devonte had been doing and planning to do and beat him possibly killing him and thats why Jen and Sarah were originally fleeing and then when cps came knocking that was really it for them..the second scenario is maybe Devonte was confronted by Jen and Sarah about what he was doing and they got into an argument and Devonte couldve run away and maybe when Jen and Sarah originally fled it was to lay low until CPS backed off or they could come up with an excuse for Devonte being gone and maybe because they got no answer at the house CPS couldve got their cell numbers and contacted them on the road telling them they needed to return with the kids immediately so they could investigate and thats why Sarah and Jen started going back but they could had been worried maybe cps returned to the house and knocked again and maybe Devonte had returned and was outside or whatever and told the cps person everything or maybe cps called them and said they were taking the kids and to bring them back. Maybe the neighbors just seen a bunch of kids get into the suv and assumed it was all the kids Devonte and Jeremiah minus the height difference look very much alike especially when Jeremiah wasnt wearing glasses. Now if it was dark (which I think it couldve been or very early morning) and from a distance it mightve looked like it was devonte. I originally thought that Devonte ran away with the sisters but it couldve been either just two of the kids (Im leaning more towards Devonte and Hannah because they are the most recent to act out and have enough) or just Devonte. You figure if they did run away all their time in nature and camping would be helping rn with survivor skills.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Re: Chicken on head while eating waffles.

Wow.

And Devonte's smile. That's not a kid smiling through fear. That's a young man suppressing rage.

Also, chicken nails are sharp. It's like having a cat on your head. Poor Abigail:(

Am I allowed to talk about YouTube? There is a public video on Jen Harts channel called "Hike through Redworm Forest". This post reminded me of that because she puts a worm on a young Jeremiah's head. Warning: He is super cute and super giggly and it is so very sad to think about where this precious little guy ended up.

https://youtu.be/BuwjpECiGVQ

Am I allowed to talk about YouTube? There is a public video on Jen Harts channel called "Hike through Redworm Forest". This post reminded me of that because she puts a worm on a young Jeremiah's head. Warning: He is super cute and super giggly and it is so very sad to think about where this precious little guy ended up.

Im almost 1000 percent sure that wasnt Devonte. Thats his little brother Jeremiah. They look very similar. This was back before Jeremiah had glasses.

Look at his face, thats not happy. He looks scared to death either because of the worm or because god forbid he dropped a freaking worm while warden Jen was filming him. Poor baby. I'm glad that these babies are not suffering anymore. I wiah it ended better for them they didnt deserve to die especially in the manner they did. But now they're in heaven while the demonic moms are in the other place. In Heaven they have all the love and food and toys and playing and singing they could ever want. No more being beaten and god knows what else if anything the mothers did to them.
0605a933bd6a6d8c12333b52eea00c62.jpg

Im almost 1000 percent sure that wasnt Devonte. Thats his little brother Jeremiah. They look very similar. This was back before Jeremiah had glasses.

I agree. I said Jeremiah, not Devonte. What a cutie he was. The chicken photo just reminded me of it because, well... putting weird things on kids heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie