CA Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15,& Ciera Hart,12 (fnd Deceased),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cotswoldemmie

cotswoldemmie Active Member

That’s exactly what I think. Two were flung out on the descent, maybe the first spin, and were thrown the furthest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Silver~Bell

Silver~Bell Well-Known Member

Yes, it's as creepy as h*ll, and there's JH proudly sticking her tagline on it. Grrr, someone touched my kid like that, they'd have been verrrrrry sorry. Those horrible monsters, letting anyone who wanted demanding hugs, choking, taking pics with, all so wrong. And no one seeing this speaking up, that we know of.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

3. musemoon

musemoon Well-Known Member

I hear this...I do. But this case IS being used online and in our community to demonize white adoptive parents, so while it is not personal, it extends the prejudice we already face. When people use the words "white savior" to describe a situation that looks like ours, "white savior" is what people in general see, before even knowing our family. I have to fight off "white savior" before people even say "hello".

4. SATA

SATA Active Member

Why would anyone hold a child in a chokehold?
    And who would think it was a cute picture to share with the world?
    Sick mofos!

msdizzydolores likes this.
  5. gcharlie

gcharlie Active Member

Old dude in the picture is Peter Yarrow, from Pete, Paul and Mary.

6. castilloisno1

castilloisno1 Well-Known Member

When I saw that man,THAT is exactly who I thought it was! How strange for him to hold him that way..unless they were goofing around?? Very strange! Here is Peter Yarrow at the Unity 2014..same shirt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxS_bwya73E

7. Sleuth99

Sleuth99 New Member

People are going to make their decisions however they choose. Anyone deciding to lump all white adoptive parents into one box was going to do it whether this case came out or not. These terms didn't just come out of the sky. There is history behind it. You can't control prejudice or prevent someone from having ignorant or prejudicial thoughts.

IMO

8. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

That sounds like a problem within the community. Which is odd since so many in the community were supportive of them.

9. debbiegarcia36

debbiegarcia36 Active Member

Wow! I wonder what he has to say about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

10. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

:goodpost:

11. kizzykat

kizzykat Well-Known Member

Having another "hmmm" moment. I'm familiar with the music, I wasn't familiar with this part:

Celebrity child molesters: Is their fame a factor?

"Peter Yarrow of the musical group Peter, Paul and Mary was convicted of taking "improper liberties" with a 14-year-old girl in 1970. Yarrow, who served 3 months in jail was later granted a presidential pardon in 1981 from former President Jimmy Carter."
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...en-celebrity-child-molesters-fame-factor.html

Lots of articles on this out there. Lots of protests about his invites to appear for political candidates and calls for uninviting him. 2014 it was a heated subject in Duluth, MN :

"There’s no way Nolan, his campaign or his supporters should have picked Yarrow for the event. Any vetting at all would have told them to keep their incumbent candidate as far away as possible....In 1970, Yarrow admitted to having “immoral and improper liberties” with a 14-year-old girl in his hotel room in Washington, D.C., where he was performing concerts. He was arrested, jailed, sentenced to three months and carries to this day the label “child molester.” "
    http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/op...our-view-politics-aside-nolan-errs-fundraiser

cujenn81 and msdizzydolores like this.
  12. RickshawFan

RickshawFan Well-Known Member

After reading these reports, I note a recurring theme of "people don't like us/criticize us because of our (alternative) lifestyle." The features of this "alternative lifestyle" seem to be (if these women are even to be believed, 'cos some of this sounds like marketing) yoga, vegetarianism, homeschooling, going to hippy fairs (e.g. music festivals) naturopathic medicine, sustainable food, organic vegetables, interest in social justice.

Think about that for a minute. Y'all qualify as alternative lifestylers? "I love me some vegetables." Boom! "Major reason for the neighbors to find fault with my childrearing." Bwahaha!

These people are not just evil, they're absurd and evil.

The Harts never had an "alternative lifestyle." It certainly wasn't something a lot of folks in their orbit would criticize as being inappropriate, odd, or poor parenting. Why? Oregon has several million residents who are "alternative lifestylers" in one way or another. Who doesn't have one of those characteristics, for gosh sake?

The Harts' whole profile is made up. They have a script, they make things up using banal stereotypes, they stage everything, they have absurd family myths (e.g. how every single one of the kids had mental health issues requiring medication, but once with the Harts, all that is fixed. Bleeeeccchhhh.)

There is, of course, the matter of orientation. However, the Harts seem to play this as an undercurrent "alternative lifestyle", but never bother to develop it. They are much more interested in listing their stereotypical "alternative" emblems, such as, yep, practicing meditation (though as punishment, barf) and eating organic spinach.

They don't seem to have any ideas about anything. They just seem to gather attributes... like wearing all those clothes, costumes, fake gestures and smile....

msdizzydolores likes this.
  13. kizzykat

kizzykat Well-Known Member

I'm going to go with the venue below as the "Unity 2015" where he hoped Devonte might speak. He seems to be a regular there, along with other friends to the Harts:
    http://www.theunityconcert.com/

This was the 2014 lineup:
    "Among the planned entertainers: Peter Yarrow, Arlo Guthrie, Buffy Sainte Marie, Paul Winter and Joanne Shenandoah as well as new artists such as Nahko Bear, Xavier Rudd, Supaman, Earth Guardians and 13-year-old Ta'kaiya Blaney."
    http://www.keloland.com/news/article/news/black-hills-unity-concert-draws-woodstock-icons

14. castilloisno1

castilloisno1 Well-Known Member

And I thought Jen hated the publicity! hahahah She purposely took the family to these events and then made sure they were front and center.

15. RickshawFan

This whole "rock festival" motif the family had going seems to have been a way to keep abusive behavior out of sight. Jen and the kids were frequently "on the road", "out of town," away for indeterminate lengths of time. This was used as an excuse to CPS for why the kids couldn't be interviewed and why Jen was not available.

I can't see, either, how they'd be gone so long for music festivals. Usually, these last just a few days.

I note, too, that the Harts' house and furnishings are contradictorily conventional for people who claim an "alternative lifestyle". No evidence of goats, raised beds, hot tub, macrame, Grateful Dead posters, crystals, chimes, bowls of fruit, Indian bedspreads, Buddhas, drums...

16. Momoffourboys

Momoffourboys Well-Known Member

Lovely.
    Once again, Devonte being placed in a less-than-ideal situation for the photo opp so that mommies dearest can share on sm. Hate them.

17. SATA

SATA Active Member

Great post!
    "banal stereotypes" - exactly!
    Photos and videos are BANAL. They were wannabes, nothing else. The only thing they were genuinely, was being EVIL.

18. SATA

SATA Active Member

Eh, I had THAT creepy feeling seeing that photo, but didn´t want to say anything about it. I couldn´t be sure, but see what you found!

19. debbiegarcia36

debbiegarcia36 Active Member

On point and well said.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

20. RickshawFan

"The Banality of Evil" is a subtitle of a famous book by Hannah Arendt.

Here are a couple of précis:

https://www.brainpickings.org/2017/02/07/hannah-arendt-the-banality-of-evil/

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/nina-wang/exploring-the-banality-of_b_8186018.html

IMO this is a very germane and cautionary perspective on the themes we are living with right now, nationally and internationally, as well as individuals we at Websleuths encounter all the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.