Deceased/Not Found Ca - Hannah,16 (fnd dec), Devonte,15, (dec nf) Ciera Hart,12 (fnd dec),mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheriff department believes the storm brought the 12 yr old hart girl to the surface of the ocean. Mark Twain the author has described how a cannon firedfrom the surface of a boat would cause bodies to surface in the river. There is no report on the use of divers to look for the missing two children.

They just gave up the searches then.
Waiting for something to wash ashore.
Costs nothing - (hmmmm) but those are kids missing.

I feed my cats with organic chicken or fish cat food. They need it unless you supplement with taurine. Cats have the teeth to tear through flesh. That is just how I do things. There is definitely a spectrum.

Same link again.

LE claim there were no signs of the Harts leaving in a hurry.

But doesn´t leaving your cat, some ducks and ducklings and many chickens behind suggest they left in haste indeed?

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/lo...theres-not-anything-in-disarray/283-533242315

Maybe there were no signs they left in a hurry as if they had just gone to the store and that's what LE is describing. They were careful and planned their departure - nothing in disarray, the door was locked, lights turned out, coffee maker turned off, etc.

Also, they were gone overnight. And left behind a knocked over retaining wall bordering the driveway at the turn out.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that. And LE knew it! The neighbors knew it! So clearly a sign they were getting out of there in a hurry. Maybe they were just trying to say the inside of the house was neat and there were no signs of a struggle.

attachment.php

Such a nice day for this part of the country, which has fewer sunny days and more rain than even Seattle. Yes, Seattle. It's too bad the children weren't out for such a nice day, which are few and far between in Woodland, WA.

Odd, also, that all windows (except maybe one on the second floor?) are covered with shades/drapes.

Why is it odd that all windows are covered with shades/drapes? I tend to keep my shades down (especially first floor) because I like privacy, and on hot sunny days, it keeps the house cooler.

Is it possible that Jen took gigs with the kids as marijuana trimmers? They were so controlled they wouldn’t dare tell anyone. They were used to being silent workers.

And it’s not a huge stretch. She was already pimping out their labor for free food at the Boggs’ food pantry and farm. Why not make some REAL money?

Just one of those random thoughts. Could it be possible they were marijuana mules and the kids were a cover in case they got stopped or just a cover in general? I know it is legal in Oregon but not legal in Idaho or Utah. I noticed one of those weekend festivals cost $800.00 per person for a ticket. Kinda of pricey for a family of 8. And then everyone goes on and on about how great they are but the neighbors didn't get that vibe at all.

Why is it odd that all windows are covered with shades/drapes? I tend to keep my shades down (especially first floor) because I like privacy, and on hot sunny days, it keeps the house cooler.

There aren't any hot, sunny days in Woodland, WA! Just kidding. There aren't that many, comparatively speaking, that's for sure. However, it certainly doesn't look that way on this day and, again, I'm really just trying to get a whole picture of these people. There's certainly nothing at all "odd" in and of itself, that the windows are all covered up, except for the fact that it's not common. If you drive down just about any street in AnyTown, USA, most will have at least some of their windows uncovered. I was just putting it together with Everything Else, such as neighbors saying they virtually always had their windows covered, very little evidence of any real gardening, or even children being outside, etc.

Just one of those random thoughts. Could it be possible they were marijuana mules and the kids were a cover in case they got stopped or just a cover in general? I know it is legal in Oregon but not legal in Idaho or Utah. I noticed one of those weekend festivals cost $800.00 per person for a ticket. Kinda of pricey for a family of 8. And then everyone goes on and on about how great they are but the neighbors didn't get that vibe at all.

Given the amount of time they were gone, this could well have been Jen´s "job".

Devonte´s hug sign would have made them easy to spot for a quick deal - and also could have served as a cover for contact with a many people.
He could even have been instructed in handing out the goods and receiving money - all camouflaged by "free hugs".

If you've lived in that area, it would strike you as odd. It's soooo gloomy, so dim. People want as much light as they can get coming in. And on rare sunny days, everyone is OUT! Except those poor kids.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Our family has multiple leashes, so I don't think that would be too uncommon.

Yes. I have the 3 main leashes for my dogs hanging on a hook by the door, but I also have one from my dog who died last summer and a variety of others that didn’t work out as planned in their room. Yes, my dogs have their own room. [emoji13]

I can't take credit for this. Somebody else did some sleuthing and dug this up.

Both Jen and Sarah were arrested for traffic violations in Sun Valley, AZ on April 22, 2011. Case lookup is available via https://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx Narrow the search down to Star Valley to find the cases faster.

1.jpg

2.jpg

According to prior news reports, the kids were pulled from public schools on Friday, April 15, 2011. Unless this trip was already planned, that was pretty fast for a family of 8 to travel 1,600. miles.

This makes me wonder how much people will find if they keep digging?

Also wondering why Arizona. Prior to this, the only long distance travel reported so far was to Connecticut in 2009 for Sarah and Jen to marry, which was understandable, as CT was one of the earliest states to enact same sex marriage laws.

Another video of Devonte dancing in underwear.
His belly is so protruding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AstNC_3_qLg

And another video allegedly of the Harts at a festival. Kind of spooky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCfA54opzCs
Great finds...very disturbing. And no, these festivals are no place for little ones. Just as we completely separate the K-2 kids from the 3rd- 5th kids and them from the middle schoolers and them from the high schoolers.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Both *arrested* for traffic violations? That's pretty serious. Does clicking on the case numbers bring up the charges? Convictions?

That video of Devonte dancing is heart-breaking. His belly! :(

Another video of Devonte dancing in underwear.
His belly is so protruding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AstNC_3_qLg

And another video allegedly of the Harts at a festival. Kind of spooky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCfA54opzCs

This situation just keeps getting worse. What sick people these women were. Were they marketing that poor child or what was the reason for taping him performing in his underwear and putting it on the internet?

It's noted the Devonte dancing video was uploaded October 12, 2013. So he would've been 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288