CA - Hannah Anderson, 16, San Diego - Media Thread **NO DISCUSSION**

So glad there is a book coming out regarding all of this....those of us who don't follow the mainstream line can get information from there.

How the FBI Saved Kidnapping Survivor Hannah Anderson
By Tara Fowler @waterfowlerta
02/20/2015 AT 04:45 PM EST

Snipped:

Johnson added that authorities believed DiMaggio had become infatuated with the girl and that led to her abduction.

"Somewhere in his mind, I think he thought that he and Hannah would have a relationship and she would somehow fall in love with him," Johnson said. "I think the ability for him to get her away and take her somewhere – he somehow thought he could change the situation."

b5OuAHyl.jpg

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20902924,00.html

Updated: 6:26 PM PDT October 10, 2023

SAN DIEGO — A retired FBI agent is speaking out about the rescue of Hannah Anderson, a Lakeside teenager allegedly kidnapped in 2013 and recovered in Idaho.

The then 16-year-old was found camping in a remote area with a 40-year-old family friend, James Lee DiMaggio, who was shot and killed by FBI agents.

The retired agent, Charles Davis, was part of the FBI’s hostage rescue team that flew into the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness and recovered Anderson unharmed.

“The Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness area is something on the order of 2.3 million acres,” said Davis.

The area is more than one thousand miles from the teenager’s home in Lakeside. She went missing on August 4, 2013.

[..]

As for Hannah Anderson, she is now age 26 and living in Vancouver, Washington with her partner and newborn son. She emailed CBS 8 the following statement:

“I am currently two months away from getting my degree and taking my board exam to become a MRI technologist as well as working full time for a hospital at home while I spend time with my son. I have worked hard to be where I am today, and although what happened was traumatic and devastating, I have a family of my own now and an amazing life ahead of me with my guardian angels watching above. Ethan’s birthday was Sunday, he would have been 19 years old and I try to imagine what he’d look like and what he’d be doing in life if he was still here today. I miss them everyday and one day my son will know what an amazing grandma and uncle he has up in heaven.”

Robinson said she currently is working on a podcast detailing her brother's death. She emailed CBS the following:

“Echoes of Truth Podcast (echoesoftruth.com) will delve into the facts and discrepancies that have remained unvetted. Our discussions will feature neutral experts along with never-before-seen evidence and witnesses that have long remained silenced by investigators. It is my sincerest hope that through a comprehensive and unbiased review of events and witnesses, we will be able to bring peace and healing to everyone who was devastated by these horrific events.”

The San Diego County Sheriff’s Department said previously that Hannah Anderson is considered an innocent victim in the ordeal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back