CA - Harvey Weinstein trial on Sexual Harassment #metoo *Guilty in CA, NY Appeal*

Can someone point me towards the witness statements and evidence in this case please?
Thank you!

Jurors in the criminal trial of Harvey Weinstein heard details Monday morning about eight sexual assaults that Los Angeles County prosecutors allege the disgraced movie producer committed between 1991 and 2013.
Deputy District Attorney Paul Thompson displayed a graphic with photos of eight women and told the 20 people in then jury box “all were assaulted by the defendant, Harvey Weinstein.

(Yes all very graphic descriptions IMO )

Finalized last Thursday, the jury is composed of nine men and three women, with a general age range of 40 to 70 years old. Of the three women, two are older and white, and one is Black and appears to be about 30.
The alternates are five men and three women, with the average age appearing to be about 30 or 35.

Last edited:

He's still a convicted slime ball rapist and I have no doubts he'll be found so again.

Harvey Weinstein's lawyer says he is worried his client may have a heart attack or stroke.
Harvey Weinstein's attorney has claimed conditions in the holding cell where his client is being kept after court are "unhygienic and "almost medieval".

He's not deprived of a toilet, there is a toilet in the cell," Judge Lench replied.

Weinstein, who is allowed to change into a suit from his jail attire for trial, was wheeled into the courtroom soon after, and slowly and carefully climbed into a seat at the defense table.

Last edited:

Harvey Weinstein's lawyer says he is worried his client may have a heart attack or stroke.
Harvey Weinstein's attorney has claimed conditions in the holding cell where his client is being kept after court are "unhygienic and "almost medieval".
Did Harvey ever worry about anyone else held in jail?
I'm guessing not.

Did Harvey ever worry about anyone else held in jail?
I'm guessing not.
Exactly.
Evidently he never worried about the sexual crimes he felt entitled to commit on many women. Or how those women functioned after he raped ,scared, tricked, shocked, confused, punished & demeaned them.
He should sit & sit some more in a teeny tiny filthy gross cell until that big LA guilty hammer comes down IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back