GUILTY CA - Heather Carpenter, 22, Redding, 4 Aug 2003

Crazytown, ahhh, thanks for posting that here. I read the remains had been found and they were sending them to the same place Laci was indentified. Too sad. But, they hurt no more.

Hang in there! So many here are behind you!

Crazytown - Thanks for the news. This is so sad. Prayers and deepest sympathy to Heather's family and friends.

Prayers to Heather's family and friends. So sad.....again with the last person seen with the victim. Somewhat local here, her parents had just moved here....she was still in Redding.....another beautiful girl gone at the hands of another...

Oh yeah, Heather was more than beautiful, how someone else can extinguish that LIGHT is beyond my analyzing right now. Grrrr

I believe the bones that were sent to the state lab were from a different victim than Heather Carpenter. They were found in the woods near Lakehead by a fox hunter on December 3. Heather's body was located on Dec 17 because of an anonymous tip and identified by dental records. A reward has been offered for information helping to identify the other body.

http://www.redding.com/news/stories/20031218lo017.shtml

I am glad they found her, but sad it was like this. My daughter and I were just driving out of Redding the morning she went missing. We were going home after vacationing with my sister there. I remember when we got home and realized that she went missing around the same time were were driving around town on our way out- we were just wracking our brains to remember if we had seen anything or anybody who stood out. Nothing did- but it was one of those sad feelings. Even sadder for her family now. :(

This is so sad, and it couldn't have happened at a worse time of the year. There can be no words to describe what her family must be feeling right now.

Originally posted by Sharry
This is so sad, and it couldn't have happened at a worse time of the year. There can be no words to describe what her family must be feeling right now.

Ditto....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back