CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if he had access to everything. MOO

Even if JS did have access to HP’s personal bank statements (which I find highly unlikely), why would he allow his administrative assistant to send them to JW? JW’s version of what went down in that entire scenario just doesn’t make sense to me. MOO.

While it would make sense that she left on her own volition and his hidding, I also think the way she disappeared doesn't make sense in that scenario.

Leaving her child's football game abruptly and abandoning her dog to be found by strangers doesn't jive with voluntarily leaving. She was also supposed to pick up her son from school later in the week.

Why didn't she make arrangments with her ex to keep the boy for longer than he was supposed to and ask someone to look after the dog? I can understand that she probably wouldn't want her ex to know to much about what she was doing if the FBI came looking for her. Maybe she thought he wouldn't keep her secret, who knows.

Such a weird case though.
If I were trying to disappear, I would purposefully avoid making any such arrangements because then it would be obvious that I were planning on going on the run, MOO.

I've been walking alley's the only one that kind of matches the color is Margo St. by Orangetheory Fitness, but it's in construction so I can't match the building...... But it was mentioned her hair color looks different so I could be 100% going off the wrong color.

Or the alley by Michel Clair 1100 S Hope St. Ste 105 Los Angeles, CA 90015
https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x80c2c7c8121fc2a3:0x82ddb1f310da5bef!3m1!7e115!4s/maps/place/michel+clair+los+angeles+ca/@34.0416701,-118.2636171,3a,75y,127.82h,90t/data=*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sgYwzwQA46aSferh7s-8pWA*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x80c2c7c8121fc2a3:0x82ddb1f310da5bef?sa=X!5smichel clair los angeles ca - Google Search!15sCgIgAQ&imagekey=!1e2!2sgYwzwQA46aSferh7s-8pWA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi93tXH85D0AhVQZ80KHe7-AHYQpx96BAhPEAg&cshid=1636654103829512

The apartments above give the right vantage point for the camera I think?
My apologies! I didn't click on your link. Is this the alley you think Heidi is in?

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!...80KHe7-AHYQpx96BAhPEAg&cshid=1636654103829512

Ok where is this alley first of all?!? Not one alley right around the building looks like that. The one is darker and has a thick white line in between. This first image the alley polls lining the side and some other circular things above it (meters or piping maybe?) and then there is that grate right in the middle and to the right you see the side structure of a building which does not match up with anything I can find either.

Then the second one the alley is also lighter with no visible strip down the middle and looks quite large considering there is a car parked there horizontally with plenty of room still so it is fairly large and I don't see any alleys around there that match these images?

Also weird that it says SE Alley Ent...why would the resident that provided this footage label it as such...that seems like something a business or large building with multiple entrances/exits and cameras would specify?

But I am just not seeing any alley around there that matches what this looks like and that side of the building does not look like the exterior of the H + F or any other building around there I can find at all....

Attachments

• Alley1.JPG
    Alley1.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Alley2.JPG
    Alley2.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

The one literally behind where it brings you to the left of Michel Clair Los Angeles, I think the building style matches, the color has the potential and there are condos above which could have the right vantage point. But I honestly do not think anything, I'm clueless I'm just trying to find similarities in landmarks.

I could not get my Google Earth man into that alley way, I was trying to find a back way in and I think the 545 Pico Blvd. Alley is it. But This is NOT my forte.

Mine neither lol. I tried several times to get the angle right, but you cannot see straight down that alley, frustrating!

Have you been able to find an alley with Valet parking, like as shown in the CBS news clip?

Mine neither lol. I tried several times to get the angle right, but you cannot see straight down that alley, frustrating!

Have you been able to find an alley with Valet parking, like as shown in the CBS news clip?

Google Maps You did I think, but the UHaul is blocking I can't see the entirety of the alley.

Ok where is this alley first of all?!? Not one alley right around the building looks like that. The one is darker and has a thick white line in between. This first image the alley polls lining the side and some other circular things above it (meters or piping maybe?) and then there is that grate right in the middle and to the right you see the side structure of a building which does not match up with anything I can find either.

Then the second one the alley is also lighter with no visible strip down the middle and looks quite large considering there is a car parked there horizontally with plenty of room still so it is fairly large and I don't see any alleys around there that match these images?

Also weird that it says SE Alley Ent...why would the resident that provided this footage label it as such...that seems like something a business or large building with multiple entrances/exits and cameras would specify?

But I am just not seeing any alley around there that matches what this looks like and that side of the building does not look like the exterior of the H + F or any other building around there I can find at all....

On the right side of your first photo, is that an opening that looks down into a parking garage?

On the right side of your first photo, is that an opening that looks down into a parking garage?
I agree but not like the one at H + F and the second pic almost looks like an open parking lot. If you do an aerial view all of the alleys around there are basically big enough to be a one way street you would not be able to park horizontally like that let alone have that much extra space....

I keep thinking about how the media ended up outside Heidi’s house when the FBI were there, and got those shots of them entering the house with guns drawn. Watching that video footage again, have you ever seen any armed cops look less like they expect to find anything or anyone inside? The way they are holding their guns looks kind of half-hearted to say the least.

Federal Agents Enter Home of Heidi Planck

The position that they're holding their guns is still a "ready" position. It is actually a position used for close quarters combat if LE isn't sure what they'll encounter. If they need to fire it is a quick shift of position.

Yes, I have. It's located at W 11th street and Flower street alley. if you go to google maps it lets you go to street level view and you can go down that alley on street level view. it shows the valet signs like in the CBS Video

Last edited:
If you go around the corner on the map to 514W 12th St, you can see the public parking entrance with the black poles that have flowers on. Down that entrance you can see the white building with windows that you see in the "valet parking" photo. Turning left in that alley would be the valet parking signs. So she may have valet parked, or public parked, and was walking that alley.

Yes, I have. It's located at W 11th street and Flower street alley. if you go to google maps it lets you go to street level view and you can go down that alley on street level view. it shows the valet signs like in the CBS Video
Link or more details please?

I was looking for the apartment building dog run, and found it in a video promo for the building. I am curious why Heidi wouldn't have used the dog run if she was a visitor to someone living there.

Screenshot 2021-11-11 at 12-23-26 Tour Hope + Flower - Downtown LA Luxury Apartments.png

I have never lived or visited someone with a dog run in a apartment building in a urban area. Maybe the dog run is strictly for resident pets only?

She wouldn't have been able to leave her doggie in the car in LA during the daytime. Someone would have called LAFD and/or broken her car window because it would have been too hot in that car. JMO

I see dogs left in cars in LA all the time. Unless it's really hot, it's quite common for short periods. People leave the windows cracked. It was no hotter than around 70 or so on October 17, the day HP disappeared. Low was in the 50's. I just checked.
I just checked- it was a low of 58 degrees in the morning with a high of 77 in the afternoon, more like real feel of 88 with the asphalt downtown.

I checked as well. It was closer to 70 on 10/17 with lows in the 50's. I remember that week. It was not at all hot. I've walked my share of alleys in DTLA. They are often wind tunnels and get really chilly. One of my dearest friends has a loft in DTLA (downtown LA). I spend time there.

MOO.

Are these the windows on the right in the first photo?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 1.32.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 1.32.18 PM.png
    866.9 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics