Deceased/Not Found CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #4

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Oct 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

Thinking of Heidi on this Thanksgiving Day, and praying that her son and loved ones may find strength during this difficult time. Praying that Heidi will soon be found and they may get the answers they seek.

2. MiamiMom

MiamiMom Well-Known Member

Thinking of Heide this Thanksgiving, hoping she is well and addressing whatever needs to be addressed.

Hazelnutty, Kittybunny, DeDee and 6 others like this.
  3. Shamrock1

Shamrock1 Well-Known Member

Court didn’t give him full custody per se - it is a temporary emergency order. The order is not a ruling on her fitness as a parent.

DeDee, waldojabba, Suglo and 9 others like this.
  4. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

yes I think people may be making more out of the Corp filings than there really is. Like I said in previous threads when this was all discussed for pages and pages… I file and sign annual reports for work all the time. I don’t even work for some of the companies, they are just LLCs my boss has for his rental properties.

DeDee, lilithblue, JnRyan and 8 others like this.
  5. raja

raja Well-Known Member

I have been thinking that when JS sent bank records to JW to show that HP was skimming money from him those records were not her personal bank account but one of the companies bank account. This makes more sense to me and also could point to a reason why HP may have taken off on her own. JMHO

bvstrish, Hazelnutty, DeDee and 7 others like this.
  6. sumzero

sumzero Well-Known Member

The context for this discussion is the allegation against HP made by JS's assistant. Reading between the lines, I think JW is concerned that JS is setting HP up to take the fall for her boss's (possible) illegal activity. JW has no need to protect himself; he's not being accused of malfeasance. That's how I see it at the moment.

Kapua, LoveyG, BethSpirit and 18 others like this.
  7. DeDee

DeDee Well-Known Member

Great idea but that's not what the new article quoted JW of saying:

"Wayne said he never returned the laptop and instead turned it over to the police.

He then spoke with the assistant again a few days later, but claimed this time the employee accused Planck of 'siphoning off money from the company.'

When Wayne said he didn't believe the accusations, the assistant allegedly claimed they had 'proof' and sent him several of Heidi's personal bank statements.

According to Wayne, he never looked at the bank documents in detail and gave them to the police and soon as he got them.

He said cops later told him that Heidi 'didn't have a lot of money in her accounts.'

Heidi Planck's ex-husband claims her boss was concerned about recovering her laptop | Daily Mail Online

8. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

This is all interesting. I had heard about her employer being more concerned about the computer than her. But this is the first time I've heard the accusation that she was siphoning off money and the employer has Heidi's PERSONAL bank statements. (What in the world would her employer be doing with her personal financial records?) The ex also mentions that Heidi didn't have a college degree and I assumed from reading her LinkdIn page that she did. (Not highly suspicious as I knew a few bookkeepers with no college degrees who were fairly savvy and I learned a few things from them. Even one who was hired to a high paying position as a consultant with consulting business.) I don't know what the salaries are like in Los Angeles with how much it costs to live there but $125K annual salary with monthly bonuses up $1.5K sounds good to me. Certainly more than I was making at age 38 or 39 with a degree, my CPA license and some experience.

LoveyG, Traymar, Hotmud62 and 6 others like this.
  9. raja

raja Well-Known Member

Well I got that wrong. I'm back to wondering how in the world JS would have her personal bank records. I just don't see how that could happen. Could he have meant company bank accounts that she was personally responsible for?

Hotmud62, Countem, wdmcmahan and 4 others like this.
  10. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

The silence from LE, JW, Heidi's friends, and the media is baffling. Has LE made any progress in determining what may have happened to her? Do all these people who were initially speaking out have nothing more to say?

11. Strong1

Strong1 Well-Known Member

Baffling is right. But it is also down right odd. When this first happened the ex and her friends couldn't stop talking and then all of a sudden nothing? To me the strangest thing is the silence from her family. If it was my daughter, sister or any family member I would be out every single day making sure that people and the media didn't forget about her. Has there been any organized searches? Have the family or friends put up a website? I looked and was not able to find anything. She is pretty much nonexistent in the media now. So what changed? One possible explanation that would make sense is that they know where she is and she is no longer missing. The family or LE have no obligation to notify the public or media. The only problem is if that is the case then why is her profile still active on the LAPD Missing Persons site? Another explanation could be that she is in a LE protection program of some kind. If neither one of these are correct, and she is in fact still missing, then how can one justify the silence in this case. It just makes no sense. MOO

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    Beccalynne, Knox, DeDee and 6 others like this.
  12. ?!?

?!? Well-Known Member

IMO: FBI is in charge, here, has all the info they need, and want her to be disappeared for the moment. They may have her on ice to testify; may also be protecting political heavyweights.

13. Kittybunny

Kittybunny Well-Known Member

I know right?!? Is there any Find Heidi FB, official or unofficial? Off to sleuth...

303gmf, Ravenmoon, Knox and 1 other person like this.
  14. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Well-Known Member

If she left on her own, why leave her dog? Could it be to give the impression that she didn’t leave on her own accord?? Is giving up your child worth more than getting caught for something you may have done??? I’m not sure what to make of the disappearance. Moo

303gmf, Kittybunny, JnRyan and 2 others like this.
  15. Countem

Countem Verified CPA - assurance services

I agree that it is unusual that JS allegedly had access to HP’s personal bank statements, let alone that he handed them freely over to JW, who then did not look at them in detail (based on the quoted article above).

If JW failed to look over the statements in detail, perhaps he simply mistook the bank statements that he received for personal bank statements (because HP’s name was on them) rather than business account bank statements. Also, JS’s assistant may have called them personal accounts when speaking with JW simply because JS was not aware of the existence of the account(s). There are a lot of businesses under HP’s controller umbrella (as previously posted on this thread), and she would have been able to transfer funds between those businesses’ bank accounts with relative ease. If, in her role, she was the only one monitoring the activity between all of the business accounts, any of the accounts could have been used for personal purposes.

All MOO.

16. DeDee

DeDee Well-Known Member

I'd like to know how possession of her bank records would prove she was skimming from the company. Surely, HP wouldn't directly deposit large sums of money into her bank account but would establish another account, perhaps offshore, in order to conceal any monies taken or perhaps that is where the cryptocurrency enters the stage.

Knowing how HP felt about her only child, I do not think she'd agree to Witness Protection. Did anyone go missing prior to JSs partner, JGs, conviction? JG pled guilty yet didn't JS plead NG, right?

In the beginning, I posted thoughts on the business being the prime reason for her being missing. I'm straddling the fence, att. <DBM>

JMVHOO

Kittybunny, Mimi in London and JnRyan like this.
  17. SteveP

SteveP Well-Known Member

I've been straddling the fence for weeks, but if you fall on a particular side of it, be careful what you post. This is a "victim friendly" site, and unless and until he is named a suspect or POI, JW is also considered a "victim".

18. DeDee

DeDee Well-Known Member

Good ideas about transferring into umbrella accounts...

The business(es) should hold meetings where the monetary funds (spreadsheets) are discussed, at least quarterly among the members of the LLC (investors). Aren't LLCs started to avoid paying taxes? The Bear Stearns Companies is a LLC.

FRB: Bear Stearns, JPMorgan Chase, and Maiden Lane LLC

I was shocked to learn she paid high dollar rent at the Helms St location since it's listed as the CCP business address. If purchased new, the 2017 RR may be paid for by now. Wonder where it is?

If someone did away with HP, then they'd need to do something with her car, too, unless LEOs have it in their possession. If this someone took her, handled the car to get rid of it then, why did they make sure the dog was safe?

JMVHOO

Mimi in London, Countem and SteveP like this.
  19. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

Everything we’ve been told has pretty much come from only one source - heidis ex husband who was in the middle of taking her to court for child support. So IMO there isn’t much reliable information out there. Not saying he’s lying, but how can we know? LE hasn’t confirmed much of anything JW has said.

altissima, Alcina, 303gmf and 6 others like this.
  20. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

I've seen a lot of strange cases and this one is going to rank up there with the rest of them. We had video, audio and sketches in the Abigail Williams/Liberty German case and it is coming up on the 5 year mark with no POI, let alone an arrest. We've got video here taken approx. 30 minutes before Heidi's dog was found alone in a hotel that supposedly requires a key card to enter. It would seem the resolution should have been quick even given that a search warrant would have been needed to access the buildings CCTV footage. And yet is over a month later and to the best of our knowledge LE can't even find her car. I'm wondering if this is going to be one of those cases where we have video and yet it isn't clear enough.

Her ex is, or was, talking quite a bit. (Too much?) Her employer, who the SEC is allegedly investigating, is saying nothing. Very little from friends and nothing from family. I wish they would start making some noise.

303gmf, Kittybunny, byo and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.