CA CA - Highland, WhtFem 628UFCA, 30-50, Maltese cross necklace, Mar'77

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by jules19osu, Nov 11, 2009.

1. jules19osu

jules19osu New Member

2. Loading...

3. Spurser

Spurser Inquire Within

It's hard to say. I know it says around June 1, but it still a very big timing issue. The other stuff works great though. There is just not enough info on Theresa to go by. It would be easy to rule in or out if you could get a more accurate date for when she went missing.

4. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I dunno. The jaw looks squarer on the unidentified woman, and the bone structure's not so soft. But that might just be the focus on the photo of the missing.

5. MommaD

MommaD The Stars Do Not Lie..People Lie

could a side by side picture be done. sorry I would but need to learn that yet.. coloring is way off..

is there more information on the missing woman?? some other missing site that maybe you have found on her.??

6. Billylee

Billylee New Member

the nose doesn't look right to me, but who knows if the doe had fallen on it and it was swollen? I just figured out today, you copy the pictures to your computer and then go advanced and include them as an attachment. Worked for me :)

7. believe09

believe09 Active Member

The UID looks Indian (from India) to me...

8. ASU2USC

ASU2USC New Member

Looking at the NaMus site, it seems like it would be easy to rule her in or out - the Doe is missing a bunch of teeth. On the upper left side, it looks like she is missing four teeth in a row, starting with the tooth next to her front tooth. The NaMus site has it marked as antemortem, meaning the socket was healed and it didn't happen after death. I think that's pretty distinctive.

She was found extremely close to where I grew up. It was all orange groves at that point in time.

9. jules19osu

jules19osu New Member

I didn't even notice the number of teeth that were missing. The more I think about this one the more I see it's pretty unlikely.

Thanks for your opinions!

10. Aphra

Aphra New Member

the timing's way off. The body was found in March 1977 and Baxter went missing in June 1977. I know it's "around June 1, 1977," but that's a pretty big gap. On the other hand...weirder things have happened. But other things are off too.

11. Billylee

Billylee New Member

I could use a little help from you more experienced sleuthers out there! I've been searching for a friend from high school who has been missing since 1971. I found on Namus a description of an UID that was found in LA area in 1976 and they estimated death 1976. The estimated age would be right. What really caught my attention is the clothing that was found both the pants and the shirt sound very similar to what my friend was wearing at the time of disappearance. The hair length is right, but the color is wrong. My question is this how accurate are coroners information as to hair color, what if the hair had been bleached or colored? How accurate is height/weight when taken from a dead body? How accurate is death date determination? Within months, years, ??? I find the clothing thing almost too coincidental not to submit it. Any help you can give me, I'd appreciate it! Thanks.

12. rcoope23

rcoope23 New Member

13. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

https://identifyus.org/cases/2504

Exclusions
    The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
    First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Melanie Flynn 1952 Kentucky
    Ella Beth Lodermeier 1948 South Dakota
    Janis Sanders 1950 Michigan
    Catherine Sjoberg 1957 Wisconsin

14. Jake479

Jake479 Member

15. digitective

digitective New Member

Nahita Khatib from Wisconsin has also now been ruled out.

16. digitective

digitective New Member

Maybe Beatrice Calderon? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27901/

They both have DNA in the system but maybe it's different types of DNA and that's why it didn't auto-match? Although if that's the case, it would be hard to compare them because only one of them has dentals and one has fingerprints.

Also interesting that the UP was found with matchbooks from a restaurant in Sausalito, which is 61 miles away from San Jose, where Beatrice disappeared from.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files: