Identified! CA - Huntington Beach, WhtFem 40UFCA, 18-30, poss name Andrea, Apr'90 - Andrea Kuiper

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that is definitely not the Andrea I used to know back in Seattle in the 1980's. Thank you though, Bit Of Hope. This is response to your post on Post # 1157. The Andrea I knew had a more Mediterranean looking skin and her hair was jet black. I don't know if she dyed it or not but we used to all dye our hair black back then....lol. With Andrea, it just looked natural on her and I think black was her real hair colour. Andrea also had no noticeable accent. I f she had one at all, I would consider it like mine. Very Pacific Northwest/Western Canadian.

I still think about Andrea every day and night and pray this isn't her but then again, if it is, the mystery gets solved finally. After all these years. I know Roselvr did a lot of work tracking down other people I used to hang out with and whom Andrea used to hang out with too. I hope she found some very useful information. Thanks Roselvr for all your hard work. If I can think of anything else I can add that would help this case etc then you will be hearing from me again very soon. I will meanwhile try to keep helping with other cases. If you have any questions for me, please ask.
Thanks and Peace To All - MontanaMan

Thank you for your reaction MontanaMan. Yes Roselvr. did wonderful work. Respect! Also for everyone who put time in this search. So want this to be solved.

Ohmhgosh! I hope we find out her identity. I've been lurking on this case for ages, hoping for resolution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have had a quick look through the Namus profiles of some of the suggested matches on this thread, but they are all still accessible, so obviously its not any of them...

I bet its somebody who wasn't reported missing. Probably a friend or relative saw the details about Andrea Doe and recognised her - seems to be the way most of these cases get solved in the end.

No, that is definitely not the Andrea I used to know back in Seattle in the 1980's. Thank you though, Bit Of Hope. This is response to your post on Post # 1157. The Andrea I knew had a more Mediterranean looking skin and her hair was jet black. I don't know if she dyed it or not but we used to all dye our hair black back then....lol. With Andrea, it just looked natural on her and I think black was her real hair colour. Andrea also had no noticeable accent. I f she had one at all, I would consider it like mine. Very Pacific Northwest/Western Canadian.

I still think about Andrea every day and night and pray this isn't her but then again, if it is, the mystery gets solved finally. After all these years. I know Roselvr did a lot of work tracking down other people I used to hang out with and whom Andrea used to hang out with too. I hope she found some very useful information. Thanks Roselvr for all your hard work. If I can think of anything else I can add that would help this case etc then you will be hearing from me again very soon. I will meanwhile try to keep helping with other cases. If you have any questions for me, please ask.
Thanks and Peace To All - MontanaMan

Welcome back friend. Looks like we're hopefully gonna get answers to who she is. I had nothing to do with it. Neither of you were sure if it was her or not; I typed an email to LE with all the info he gave me about your Andrea but just never had time to send it. I had a grandson who has health issues; my health tanked this last year; I've barely been online.

I hope they're gonna release her name; so that you get answers either way, whether its her or not. Hugs

Oh my! It always surprising (a good surprise) when you finally see an old case solved. I hope we get some details as to how her identity was discovered.

About a year ago there was a rumor that she had been identified, but LE denied it. I'm going to guess that that was when her family made contact, and it took this long to confirm it.

About a year ago there was a rumor that she had been identified, but LE denied it. I'm going to guess that that was when her family made contact, and it took this long to confirm it.

Was this person ever listed in NamUs, do you know?

Not all bodies are the same when you think 5'2" and 122 pounds. To me, that probably means a gut or fat thighs. I've also heard "well nourished" being used as an euphemism for large breasts.

I'm 5' and weigh 126 lbs. I'm not pudgy at all.

Wow, if she's been identified that is amazing. MontanaMan I will be sorry if it does turn out that this was your friend.

I haven't checked in for a while but so I'm my news feed she was removed from Namus. Can't wait to find out ! Thankfully her family will now know what happened to their loved one.

I just saw she was identified - it came up on my FB newsfeed from one of the missing person/unidentified person pages that I follow. I am so happy she got her name back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288