Identified! CA - Huntington Beach, WhtFem 40UFCA, 18-30, poss name Andrea, Apr'90 - Andrea Kuiper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a distinct feeling ( in my gut ) that it's going to turn out to be my Andrea. I hope not but then again, as I said above, at least we will know what happened to her and who this young lady is! Thank you for the kind comment Irish Eyes. She meant a lot to me and I know I could have done more to help her but I was having problems helping myself back then, even! This is a real surprise at any rate. I didn't think this was going to be solved for a long time if ever at all. So glad she has been ID'd but feel bad that she passed at such a young age and the way she did. Love and Peace To All - MontanaMan

Thank you so much killarney rose! This is in response to your post # 1181. It's good to be back and be healthy again. I almost didn't pull through there. Had my second NDE while in hospital and it was a TRIP! Just glad to be back here with you all and hope I can be of more assistance. I'm sorry and apologise for disappearing the way I did. I'm going on 36 years of being HIV Poz ( from unprotected sex, not drugs, even though I did a lot of those back in the day too. But I have never, ever used a needle and never will ) without ever having taken any of the HIV meds. My doctors are amazed by my immune system. Frankly, so am I. I don't know how I have lasted this long, especially without any of the HIV meds or anything else. Just my own immune system and lots of walking in the woods of Montana and meditation. Thanks again and: Love and Peace To You All - MontanaMan

Thank you so much killarney rose! This is in response to your post # 1181. It's good to be back and be healthy again. I almost didn't pull through there. Had my second NDE while in hospital and it was a TRIP! Just glad to be back here with you all and hope I can be of more assistance. I'm sorry and apologise for disappearing the way I did. I'm going on 36 years of being HIV Poz ( from unprotected sex, not drugs, even though I did a lot of those back in the day too. But I have never, ever used a needle and never will ) without ever having taken any of the HIV meds. My doctors are amazed by my immune system. Frankly, so am I. I don't know how I have lasted this long, especially without any of the HIV meds or anything else. Just my own immune system and lots of walking in the woods of Montana and meditation. Thanks again and: Love and Peace To You All - MontanaMan

The woods and mountains of Montana will heal almost anything...

Welcome back friend. Looks like we're hopefully gonna get answers to who she is. I had nothing to do with it. Neither of you were sure if it was her or not; I typed an email to LE with all the info he gave me about your Andrea but just never had time to send it. I had a grandson who has health issues; my health tanked this last year; I've barely been online.

I hope they're gonna release her name; so that you get answers either way, whether its her or not. Hugs

You had more to do with this than you're giving yourself credit for Roselvr! You did a lot of amazing work when my health was tanking and I thank you with all my heart for that. You tracked down some of the people I haven't been able to connect with again or find, so that's a big thing. Just giving credit where credit is due. You take care my dear and know that I am thinking of you and sending lots of great healing energy your way. You WILL get better. I too, hope they release her name soon. Then I will know if it is my Andrea because of either her family's location or by remembering her last name. It wouldn't surprise e that they waited this long to identify her or come forward. She even told me that her parents and family never cared about her which is why she was living on the streets at age 16 and then with that older lady she took care of in Burien, Washington. Alright.....you take care and get better soon. Call me or email me soon if you ever just need to talk. Love to you always - MontanaMan

The woods and mountains of Montana will heal almost anything...

You're certainly not kidding, carbuff! And you would know just as I do, since you have lived here too! Thanks! Love and Peace - MontanaMan

I've been lurking on this case for a while. I'm glad to see she may have her name back. <3

You had more to do with this than you're giving yourself credit for Roselvr! You did a lot of amazing work when my health was tanking and I thank you with all my heart for that. You tracked down some of the people I haven't been able to connect with again or find, so that's a big thing. Just giving credit where credit is due. You take care my dear and know that I am thinking of you and sending lots of great healing energy your way. You WILL get better. I too, hope they release her name soon. Then I will know if it is my Andrea because of either her family's location or by remembering her last name. It wouldn't surprise e that they waited this long to identify her or come forward. She even told me that her parents and family never cared about her which is why she was living on the streets at age 16 and then with that older lady she took care of in Burien, Washington. Alright.....you take care and get better soon. Call me or email me soon if you ever just need to talk. Love to you always - MontanaMan

I'm very happy to hear you're feeling better. I've been very worried about you. Very thankful you're ok and are here to see this day.

I tried emailing the friend back a few times but he didn't answer. He wasn't sure if it was her. I do wonder if he decided to contact her LE to give them the details he remembered or maybe he finally remembered her name

She's identified for sure. Someone PM'd Andreas FB page; called them today. They should be releasing it next week.

I just saw she was identified - it came up on my FB newsfeed from one of the missing person/unidentified person pages that I follow. I am so happy she got her name back!

If it was a screen shot of the coroner page; that was one of my pages.

I got a couple of details from one of my sources that Huntington Beach PD will be doing a presser in about a week or so. I have been told that (1) She was from Virginia, (just. as she had told the man who took her into his home) and (2) she is not a listed MP in NamUs or any of the other MP sites.

I got a couple of details from one of my sources that Huntington Beach PD will be doing a presser in about a week or so. I have been told that (1) She was from Virginia, (just. as she had told the man who took her into his home) and (2) she is not a listed MP in NamUs or any of the other MP sites.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad she has been identified.

fantastic! I will keep checking back. im so glad she has finally been ID after all these years.

This was one of my pet cases so I'm glad it's been resolved. Anyone know how the ID was made? The Google cache of the Namus page says that they had DNA, fingerprints and dentals.

Great to hear she's been identified. I hope we get to find out her name. I don't follow many UID cases at the moment but I've always had a soft spot for "Andrea".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong