GUILTY CA/IL - MICHAEL GARGIULO: The Hollywood Ripper

Was this woman identified yet?

mysterywoman12.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-18559_162-10007750-2.html?tag=page

I'm getting one of those "I've seen her before" moments. Now if only I know where and when. :sigh:

Oh...sick feeling. I was just over at 48 Hours Mystery watching a different video. I then stumbled upon a set of pictures (linked in the post above mine), which made both my heart and stomach sink.

Has anyone else looked at this set of pictures??

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-18559_162-10007750.html

"Suspected serial killer Michael Gargiulo is seen in four photos with an "unknown" woman"

I would love to know if there is a group looking for this poor young lady.

Thanks all!

Lacyanna

There are a set of 5 pictures at the link given in my last post at 48 hours mystery. They are increasingly disturbing and remind me a bit of Rodney Alcala.

See the photo below, as shown at 48 hours:

1jq4nt.jpg

:sigh:
I don't like this at all. Is there anything we can do??

I just watched the 48 hours episode. Heartbreaking!

Does anyone know if the unknown woman has been identified? I find it really strange if she hasn't - surely someone would know her, and (hopefully) if she is alive, she would have come forward.

This was one of the first 48 Hour series I watched, and I remember that Police were trying to locate this girl.
If she had been found Im sure it would have been reported, but i couldn't find anything about her.

More pictures of the woman police want to make contact with regarding her safety:
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-18559_162-10007750.html

article-0-0C15823000000578-380_634x566.jpg

This was the only recent thing I found on Michael Gargiulo PreTrial Heaing - dated Tues April 30 2013. He's representing himself now as far as I can gather.
MG Pretrial Hearing

Is there a thread looking for her at WS - or is it in this thread that we post anything we find out about her?

The girl was identified and Garguilo charged. Not sure where that stands now, so I'll google Garguilo. Here is a 2012 article about it, there are a few from 2011.

tricia pacaccio

She is Tricia Pacaccio. If you google her name and see the images, it is her.

Going to look for any recent news on him and charges.

ETA: Okay, August 21, 2013 is next Court date in California. California is not prosecuting the Illinois murder of Tricia Pacaccio of course, but cannot find if he will be prosecuted for that murder.

Here is a blog keeping up with his current trial:

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/12/michael-gargiulo-quick-links.html

http://nypost.com/2015/11/06/police-cant-find-mystery-woman-in-this-photo-with-serial-killer/

It looks like any other photograph of a loving couple cuddling for the camera, but unfortunately, that scenario could not be further from the truth.
The man in the picture is suspected serial killer Michael Thomas Gargiulo, and police have no idea who — or where — the woman is, although they fear the worst for her.

She looks similar to the photo of the girl in the van found in Florida in 1989.

http://www.crimemagazine.com/polaroid

Their pictures side by side...

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 10h10 hours ago
I will be at the #MichaelGargiulo trial on Thursday for opening statements. Gargiulo has been dubbed the "Hollywood Ripper", but could he have been stopped in 1993 before more women died? Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzWOENKczzs … #AshtonKutcher

D5jApovXkAAeaZA.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 47m47 minutes ago
#HollywoodRipper - Judge Fidler (Phil Spector judge) will not allow live streaming and will only allow cameras for openings, closings, and verdict. We are allowed to show openings once they are finished. Turn to http://lawandcrime.com

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 41m41 minutes ago
Here in the media room at the #MichaelGargiulo trial. Gargiulo, dubbed the #HollywoodRipper , is charged with two counts of murder and one count attempted murder
Cathy Russon on Twitter

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 28m28 minutes ago
#MichaelGargiulo - Prosecution opening statement: "..the methodical and systematic slaughter of women by Michael Gargiulo, the killer."

D5k_2I6WsAEiG_z.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 27m27 minutes ago
#MichaelGargiulo - Pros opening: "Friday the 13th of August, 1993, Tricia Pacaccio had just graduated from high school. The evening ended with hugs and kisses with her friends." #hollywoodripper

D5lAT9pWsAAFlX2.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 26m26 minutes ago
#HollywoodRipper - Pros opening: Tricia dropped off her friends, made it to her front door but never made it inside. Michael Gargiulo was waiting. He stabbed her several times. Her father discovered her body the next morning. Gargiulo was 17 yrs old at the time.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 24m24 minutes ago
#HollywoodRipper - #MichaelGargiulo bragged to people years later, "I left the on the step for dead." He was a suspect in 1993, but no arrest. He moved to California.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 21m21 minutes ago
#HollywoodRipper - Pros opening: In 2001 Gargiulo met Ashley Ellerin. Actor #AshtonKutcher went to Ellerin's home to pick her up for a date in February 2001. She didn't answer the door. Her roommate found her the next day, stabbed to death. Ellerin was stabbed 47 times.

D5lBQacW4AA5OqF.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 20m20 minutes ago
#HollywoodRipper - Pros opening. In 2005 #MichaelGargiulo lived near 32 year old Maria Bruno. He stabbed her multiple times, he cut off her breasts, attempted to remove her implants and stuffed one of her breasts in her mouth.

D5lCirIWkAAm01u.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 18m18 minutes ago
#HollywoodRipper - In 2008 #MichaelGargiulo lived in the same apartment complex in Santa Monica as Michelle Murphy. She woke up in the middle of the night to Gargiulo on top of her in her bed stabbing her in the chest/arm. She was able to fight him off, cut him in the process.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 17m17 minutes ago
#HollywoodRipper - Pros. opening: Michelle Murphy fought Gargiulo, he cut himself accidentally. He was bleeding profusely and ran out the door saying, "I'm sorry".

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 16m16 minutes ago
#HollywoodRipper - The investigation into the 2008 attempted murder of Michelle Murphy linked Gargiulo's DNA to the 1993 murder of Tricia Paccacio, 2001 murder of Ashley Ellerin and the 2005 murder of Marian Bruno.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 13m13 minutes ago
#HollywoodRipper - Michael Gargiulo sits at defense table. (Bald, glasses)

D5lEp0WX4AETvp7.jpg

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 16s17 seconds ago
#HollywoodRipper - Gargiulo is charged w/the 1993 murder of Tricia Pacaccio in Illinois. He will likely be extradited back to Illinois after this. This trial is for the southern California murders of Ashley Ellerin, Maria Bruno & attempted murder of Michelle Murphy

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 21m21 minutes ago
#HollywoodRipper - Pros opening. In 2005 #MichaelGargiulo lived near 32 year old Maria Bruno. He stabbed her multiple times, he cut off her breasts, attempted to remove her implants and stuffed one of her breasts in her mouth.

D5lCirIWkAAm01u.png

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 25m25 minutes ago
#HollywoodRipper - Pros opening: In 2001 Gargiulo met Ashley Ellerin. Actor #AshtonKutcher went to Ellerin's home to pick her up for a date in February 2001. She didn't answer the door. Her roommate found her the next day, stabbed to death. Ellerin was stabbed 47 times.

D5lBQacW4AA5OqF.jpg

0 replies0 retweets1 like

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 31m31 minutes ago
#HollywoodRipper - Pros opening: Tricia dropped off her friends, made it to her front door but never made it inside. Michael Gargiulo was waiting. He stabbed her several times. Her father discovered her body the next morning. Gargiulo was 17 yrs old at the time.

D5lAp_jXkAIeDxD.jpg

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 19m19 minutes ago
#HollywoodRipper - Pros. opening: Michelle Murphy fought Gargiulo, he cut himself accidentally. He was bleeding profusely and ran out the door saying, "I'm sorry

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 15m15 minutes ago
#HollywoodRipper - Michael Gargiulo sits at defense table. (Bald, glasses)

D5lEp0WX4AETvp7.jpg

0 replies1 retweet0 likes

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla