CA CA - Jackie Kay Boyer, 12, Windsor, 21 May 1980

I think she looks quite a bit like Walker County Jane Doe.
I was thinking the same thing. Walker county Jane Doe was young and well cared for. Walker county Jane Doe was found a few months after Jackie went missing in Texas, and the actual photo of Jane Doe looks just like Jackie

I think she looks quite a bit like Walker County Jane Doe.
I was thinking the same thing. Walker county Jane Doe was young and well cared for. Walker county Jane Doe was found a few months after Jackie went missing in Texas, and the actual photo of Jane Doe looks just like Jackie

The only thing with WCJD is her height would be off several inches. I'm having trouble with NAMUS lately logging in and with viewing rule outs, but I do not think she is a rule out for WCJD. I do think when I mentioned this earlier in the summer, I went back to the WCJD thread, brought it up/looked back a few years and it had already been discussed there.

So sad you can be this young and just disappear...

Hmm...."Kay" on a sandal is interesting, and the age fits. This hasn't been suggested/ruled out yet?

The only thing with WCJD is her height would be off several inches. I'm having trouble with NAMUS lately logging in and with viewing rule outs, but I do not think she is a rule out for WCJD. I do think when I mentioned this earlier in the summer, I went back to the WCJD thread, brought it up/looked back a few years and it had already been discussed there.

What do u mean she is not a rule out for wcjd? Does that mean she has not been ruled out?

I do pay attention to the height & I saw that but I wouldn’t disregard her simply off of the height with such an old case. People have been known to make mistakes entering data etc

Hmm...."Kay" on a sandal is interesting, and the age fits. This hasn't been suggested/ruled out yet?
I haven’t found anything suggesting that this was a rule out. This was LA in the 80s and it was months later so maybe they never checked.

I didn’t even realize Kay was her middle name. OMG! I wonder if they ever ruled her out. There is not much about “Kay” Doe in NamUS like at all. It doesn’t sound like they ever really tried that hard to ID her as there is NO INFO! Anyone know anything about Kay Doe?? Found Aug 30, 1980 in LA County

There is a height discrepancy here but Kay Doe’s remains were mummified so it’s possible that the height may not be accurate on Kay Doe. Also, we don’t have an exact height on Jackie. 12 year olds grow a few inches in between heights etc. Kay Doe looks like a very possible match.

Jackie Kay Boyer, 12, Missing 21 May 1980 from Windsor, Sonoma Co, CA

---------------

Jackie Kay Boyer
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: May 21, 1980
Location Last Seen: Windsor, Sonoma County, California

Physical Description

Date of Birth: May 7, 1968
Age at Time of Disappearance: 12 years old
Race: Caucasian
Height at Time of Disappearance: 4'11 to 5'0
Weight at Time of Disappearance: 80-90 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Alias(s) / Nickname(s): Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: She has a small scar on her inside right forearm and a small mole at the center of her mid-back
Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Not available
DNA: Not available Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance

Jackie went missing on May 21, 1980, 2 weeks after her 12th birthday.

She disappeared from her bedroom with no signs of struggle.

A chair was found by her window. Height and weight are approximations.

Investigating Agency(s)
If you have any information about this case please contact;

Sonoma County Sheriff's Office
Phone Number: 707-527-2994

Agency Case Number: 3698-28
NCMEC Case Number: NCMEC601762

Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Information Source(s)
Google News
NamUs
The Doe Network: Jackie Kay Boyer - 3016DFCA

LINK:
JBoyer.jpg

3016DFCA - Jackie Kay Boyer
UP4368
August 30,1980
Los Angeles, CA has not been ruled out if I’m not mistaken.

Ah, I thought the middle name was one of the reasons you were leaning towards her as a match for the UID in LA.

Yes, with WCJD, I meant I do not remember Jackie listed as a rule out. She may have been ruled out though. There seems to be a common sentiment that WCJD is someone never listed as missing. Personally, I feel she could be anyone. I do not rule out considering anyone reasonable for discussion. I agree with you height being off wouldn't make it impossible. I only mentioned it as the one thing that does stand out to me as being in the "against" column if I was marking traits. Otherwise, I think she seems possible. But I'm not sure what may have gone on with comparing her to WCJD. Hopefully she has already been looked at seriously for both of these UIDs. You never know though!

Thank you for posting the obituary. I wish she could have known what happened to her daughter before she passed away.

This UID has been ruled out against Jackie

Bump for Jackie

9 Unidentified Person Exclusions

1689463942790.jpeg
1689463954737.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads