https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

CA - Jackson Telnas, 12, killed by mother who tried to kill him as a baby, Porterville, 29 Jun 2019

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by gitana1, Jul 1, 2019.

1. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

Thank you for bringing forth the truth.

Actually I've become quite tired of the excuses given when a wretched evil mom murders her own children or when females murder in general.

Somehow, someway it becomes a plethora of excuses which often involve blaming the father or of course the tired old excuses often included she must have been mentally ill or someone drove her to do it placing blame elsewhere instead of where it squarely belongs each, and every time.

WS has thread after thread involving mothers who have murdered there own precious child/children right by themselves or were willing coconspirators horrifically abusing them before murdering them.

How many murdered dead children must die at the hands of their own mothers for some to realize how truly deadly evil moms are to children? They are just as evil as dads who do so.

Even without murdering them it is moms who grossly abuse, and the heartbreaking maltreatment of children in all forms 59% of the time is by their bio moms. I believe it will continue to climb even higher when the next data comes out.

For many of society's children the worst enemy they will ever face is when behind close doors with their own mothers. And it seems to only get worse. :(

My heart breaks for all who have been devastated by these acts of evil she has caused.

Jmho

muggles63, mickey2942, JBmom and 2 others like this.

2. thetruth312

thetruth312 New Member

Thank you @oceanblueeyes. I appreciate your post and couldn't agree more.

mickey2942 likes this.
  3. thetruth312

thetruth312 New Member

Thank you @Niner. I'm new here so would you give me more guidance regarding your link recommendation? I clicked on the link but I'm not sure what to do once I get there. Thank you in advance.

Niner likes this.
  4. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Go to that link - and the 3rd one down - read Tricia's post - send an email to what she has posted and just follow her instructions. That's if you want to tell us "stuff" that are not in articles by the main stream media (MSM).

LaborDayRN likes this.
  5. thetruth312

thetruth312 New Member

Thanks for telling me about it. I'm going in. :)

6. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

One would think it would be obvious to not give custody to a mother who tried to kill her child before. But I guess one would be wrong.

Niner and LaborDayRN like this.
  7. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

If there is no relatives available they should have send kids to foster care.

Niner likes this.
  8. thetruth312

thetruth312 New Member

Sorry to bug you about this again but I sent the verification request email and shortly thereafter my first post was deleted. Do you suppose that means they're not going to contact me for verification?

Niner likes this.
  9. Niner

I believe - and don't take my word for it - but it takes a little bit of time to get verified.

10. thetruth312

thetruth312 New Member

Again I thank you! :)

Reasonable & Just and Niner like this.
  11. Niner

Friday, January 10th:
    *Preliminary Hearing – (@ 8:30am PT) – CA - Jackson Telnas (12) & Jacob Ray, Jr. (7) (June 29, 2019, Porterville; Jacob was in critical condition but died July 7, 2019) - *Sherri Renee Telnas (45) arrested & charged (6/29/19) & arraigned (7/2/19) with 2 counts of homicide, 1 count of gassing & 1 count resisting arrest. Plead not guilty. Held without bond. DA will seek DP.
    April 16, 2008: Clark Fork River, Montana tried to drown Jackson when he was 10 mos. old; in a plea agreement, Telnas pleaded no contest to 2 counts of criminal endangerment & was sentenced in 2009 to 10 years under the custody of Montana’s human services department for trying to drown her then 10-month-old son. She was released in November 2016, let out of psychiatric hospital & given 20 years probation.
    7/2/19 Initial Appearance. Plead not guilty. Held without bond. DA could seek death penalty. Next preliminary hearing on 8/15.
    7/7/19 Update: Jacob Ray, Jr. (7) has died from his injuries. DA will be filing a 2nd murder charge. 7/8/19: DA filed charges of 2nd homicide. Hearing on 7/10 per article. 7/10/19: Plead not guilty to 2nd murder charge. 8/15/19: Preliminary hearing continued to 1/10/20.

12. thetruth312

thetruth312 New Member

Sigh. I tried to get verified but haven't heard anything back. I live with their father, went through the suggested channels to submit whatever was requested of me and for whatever reason I was neither denied nor confirmed. A follow up email yielded no response. I actually know what happened at the 1/10/20 appearance but I guess the closest insiders on here right now don't matter. Sorry guys, I did try and was ready to provide any and everything, down to the birth and death certificates if the site administrators had asked. For crying out loud I was in the room when the youngest passed away but okay...maybe the story doesn't matter to them anymore. :(

13. Niner

@jenn83 - can I call upon you to look up the next court date for me on this case? TIA if you can! [​IMG]

jenn83 likes this.
  14. jenn83

jenn83 Well-Known Member

I don't know how to make it look like everyone else's but here you go:

Complaint - Felony: Homicide filed on 07/02/2019
    Defendant Telnas, Sherri Renee
    Complaint - Felony: Homicide filed on 07/02/2019
    06/23/2020 08:30 AM Preliminary Hearing Confirmation
    01/10/2020 08:30 AM Preliminary Hearing Setting Heard: Matter Set

I don't know how everyone gets all the details, that's all I can see.

Niner and Luckyzmom like this.
  15. Niner

Thank you @jenn83 ! Much appreciated! :)

jenn83 and Luckyzmom like this.
  16. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

System fail, on every single level. CPS isn't about "protecting children", it is about, "family reunification". There are some people who shouldn't have kids, be around kids, and you can't teach them how to be "normal".

This has happened over and over again. And will continue to happen until the policy changes.

Niner likes this.
  17. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

It definitely matters. I reported your post with a note that you have been waiting 1.5 months to be verified. I'm hoping the holidays just have the mods busy and out of pocket. You are appreciated and these boys deserve all the advocacy they can get! Thank you for being here for them.

Niner likes this.
  18. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

I also want to add.... they will sometimes remove posts that have info that isnt media released, but once you get verified, any posts that disappeared will return, so dont worry that your words were lost :)

Hippiemomof5 likes this.